Judged By Your Works

clefty

I said
Jesus was very plain in His commandments.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

HalleluYah indeed He was...quite plain and clear...

I am so pleased with your growth...earlier you insisted there was NO LAW...or none brought over from the OT...your sabbatical must have cleared your head...

Ok so how about you write a list of the commandments HIS COMMANDMENTS which He continued into the New Covenant He lived to demonstrate and teach as an example for us before He was killed...signing His last will and testament with His blood and sealing it with His death...

Ok? Just a short list...in fact keep it to the 10...which of the 10 were demonstrated by Him as remaining in that New Testament He wrote for us?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HalleluYah indeed He was...quite plain and clear...

I am so pleased with your growth...earlier you insisted there was NO LAW...or none brought over from the OT...your sabbatical must have cleared your head...

Ok so how about you write a list of the commandments HIS COMMANDMENTS which He continued into the New Covenant He lived to demonstrate and teach as an example for us before He was killed...signing His last will and testament with His blood and sealing it with His death...

Ok? Just a short list...in fact keep it to the 10...which of the 10 were demonstrated by Him as remaining in that New Testament He wrote for us?

I said
lol What has happened to you?

clefty

I said
lol What has happened to you?

Which commandment is that?

Not familiar to me from the old or new covenants...

Ahhhh maybe this was asked of Adam dressed in leaves in which he thought he could trick his Creator into thinking nothing was different nothing was wrong...He had cleverly come up with his own solutions...

Sound familiar? Squeaky stands there with leaves on...”but any day everyday is fine as long as I am convinced”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Which commandment is that?

Not familiar to me from the old or new covenants...

Ahhhh maybe this was asked of Adam dressed in leaves in which he thought he could trick his Creator into thinking nothing was different nothing was wrong...He had cleverly come up with his own solutions...

Sound familiar? Squeaky stands there with leaves on...”but any day everyday is fine as long as I am convinced”

I said
lol Yes it sounds like you. You reject the verses I share. You come up with your own wild imagination on what you want it to be. But you still cant talk bible from the Holy Spirit.

clefty

I said
lol Yes it sounds like you. You reject the verses I share. You come up with your own wild imagination on what you want it to be. But you still cant talk bible from the Holy Spirit.

Now you bare false witness like the jews that claimed Stephen taught Yahushua changed the customs delivered to them by Moses...Luke was clear that was false...Stephen did not teach that as Yahushua did NOT do that...

Is why gentiles asked Paul to preach more NEXT SABBATH and the next Sabbath almost the whole city showed up...

Makes sense as Yahushua expected two times to continue into the future...winter times and Sabbath times...Matt 24:20

You put Sabbath into Romans 14 when it doesnt even belong as that chapter is about disputable things...diet and fasting...

I need to fast from all the MILK shakes you are serving...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now you bare false witness like the jews that claimed Stephen taught Yahushua changed the customs delivered to them by Moses...Luke was clear that was false...Stephen did not teach that as Yahushua did NOT do that...

Is why gentiles asked Paul to preach more NEXT SABBATH and the next Sabbath almost the whole city showed up...

Makes sense as Yahushua expected two times to continue into the future...winter times and Sabbath times...Matt 24:20

You put Sabbath into Romans 14 when it doesnt even belong as that chapter is about disputable things...diet and fasting...

I need to fast from all the MILK shakes you are serving...

I said
lolol Do you ever believe anything that the bible says? Or are you just trying to push your god onto everyone else?

[2Co 11:12-15
[12] But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
[13] For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
[14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light
[15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

clefty

I said
lolol Do you ever believe anything that the bible says? Or are you just trying to push your god onto everyone else?

[2Co 11:12-15
[12] But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
[13] For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
[14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light
[15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

What Paul did and what you do are not the same...you are not a minister of righteousness...your fruit is not of His...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What Paul did and what you do are not the same...you are not a minister of righteousness...your fruit is not of His...

I said
lol There you go again with your own opinion. Your own blind opinion.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lol There you go again with your own opinion. Your own blind opinion.

[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”...where is Squeaky who does neither?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”...where is Squeaky who does neither?

I said
lolol I guess you prefer being ignorant of your blindness.

clefty

I said
lolol I guess you prefer being ignorant of your blindness.

Certainly not blinded to the fact you are not of the same mind as those myraids of believing jews still zealous for the law...the same sect Paul worshipped with...you know on each Sabbath...crowding the synagogues...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Certainly not blinded to the fact you are not of the same mind as those myraids of believing jews still zealous for the law...the same sect Paul worshipped with...you know on each Sabbath...crowding the synagogues...

I said
lol Of course I'm not of the same mind as you. I have the Holy Spirit.

clefty

I said
lol Of course I'm not of the same mind as you. I have the Holy Spirit.

But you just complicated things with your many holy ghostesses...each person their own...

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

You are not witnessing as the Spirit does...your fruits do not match the fruits of the Father...the sons of Yah...you are not joint heirs...doing His last will and testament...you see free of bondage and think immediately you are free from law...BECAUSE you hate HIS WAYS...He is not your Master...or Father...

You are worshipping as you wish...going along to get along...not wanting to suffer this present time but be more like the world...not waiting for the manifestation of sons of Yah...but content to remain your own way...the spirit that witness with you is not witnessing you are a son of Yah...

But one worshipping the way he wants...might as well build yourself a golden calf...as long as you are that convinced...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But you just complicated things with your many holy ghostesses...each person their own...

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

You are not witnessing as the Spirit does...your fruits do not match the fruits of the Father...the sons of Yah...you are not joint heirs...doing His last will and testament...you see free of bondage and think immediately you are free from law...BECAUSE you hate HIS WAYS...He is not your Master...or Father...

You are worshipping as you wish...going along to get along...not wanting to suffer this present time but be more like the world...not waiting for the manifestation of sons of Yah...but content to remain your own way...the spirit that witness with you is not witnessing you are a son of Yah...

But one worshipping the way he wants...might as well build yourself a golden calf...as long as you are that convinced...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You will never see the truth until you can speak truth. Why do you keep throwing all them lies at me and accuseing me of them. I dont believe in living with out law. I accept the law of Christ in the new testament.

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You will never see the truth until you can speak truth. Why do you keep throwing all them lies at me and accuseing me of them. I dont believe in living with out law. I accept the law of Christ in the new testament.

Excepting one...and thus others are also rejected...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Excepting one...and thus others are also rejected...

I said
lol You are an idiot. Jesus doesnt accept the old testament law for Christians.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

clefty

I said
lol You are an idiot. Jesus doesnt accept the old testament law for Christians.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

LOL...He doesnt accept the Old Testament law for Christians...you mean besides listing them all and demonstrating their keeping with His life as an example to us before signing and sealing that new covenant contract...

You mean it is just Lord! Lord! And NOT doing His Father’s will?

You mean we are His brothers because we DON’T do His Father’s will?

You mean we are NOT to do what they teach from Moses’ seat?

You mean the 4 things required were NOT in the OT already? And these ONLY 4 things were expected of Christians who were crowding the synagogues to hear Moses preached and read every Sabbath?

LOL...

Because christians can worship another god make idols blaspheme His name dishonor their fathers traditions

Because christians can steal murder LIE...commit adultery and covet...

You demonstrate that perhaps they feel they can...