Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Danoh

Try to learn about God without your preconceived nonsense taught to you by false teachers.

Paul preached the same repentance AS JOHN THE BAPTIZER.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Matthew 3:8
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

Luke 3:8
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

Hah - now, now, play nice ever easily hurt one...

God's Truth

Hah - now, now, play nice ever easily hurt one...

I am easily hurt, but I always play nice. You are not psychic, Danoh.
However, read the scriptures I gave and acknowledge that Paul taught the same repentance as John the baptizer.

Last edited:

Danoh

I am easily hurt, but I always play nice. You are not psychic, Danoh.
However, read the scriptures I gave and acknowledge that Paul taught the same repentance as John the baptizer.

I am NOT psychic; but the Word IS, Heb. 4:12.

Over the years, reflecting on the following, in light of the Word, I have learned that anyone who is either easily hurt emotionally, or easily offended by the words of others, has not yet understood the Cross of Christ to its greater potential no matter how much they might claim or believe they understand the Cross.

In fact, should these words offend, that right there is an evidence one's understanding of the power of the Cross is in need of a bit more of The Crosswork of Christ 101.

The same goes for any felt need for payback.

I point this out, not to offend you, but to encourage you to seek that potential out; that it be your victory as well.

You assert that you are a Believer. Well, Scripture is chockful of instruction on how to solve for this issue.

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

The best to you in this...

God's Truth

I am NOT psychic; but the Word IS, Heb. 4:12.

Over the years, reflecting on the following, in light of the Word, I have learned that anyone who is either easily hurt emotionally, or easily offended by the words of others, has not yet understood the Cross of Christ to its greater potential no matter how much they might claim or believe they understand the Cross.

In fact, should these words offend, that right there is an evidence one's understanding of the power of the Cross is in need of a bit more of The Crosswork of Christ 101.

The same goes for any felt need for payback.

I point this out, not to offend you, but to encourage you to seek that potential out; that it be your victory as well.

You assert that you are a Believer. Well, Scripture is chockful of instruction on how to solve for this issue.

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

The best to you in this...

Don't try to give psychic readings, for you are wrong and it proves you are a false psychic.

Danoh

Don't try to give psychic readings, for you are wrong and it proves you are a false psychic.

So advises GT - the ever off-based reader of everyone's intent, lol

I know you don't mean to be; but you are funny.

One false "psychic" to another, that is...

:doh:

God's Truth

So advises GT - the ever off-based reader of everyone's intent, lol

I know you don't mean to be; but you are funny.

One false "psychic" to another, that is...

:doh:

I don't do what you claim I do. You are the one saying the most ludicrous 'readings' on other people.

Bahahahahahaha

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do it, Mess-hack

"And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them."

The Lord Jesus Christ commanded his disciples to sell it all:

Command given: Mt. 19:21 KJV; Mk. 10:21 KJV;Luke 12:33 KJV,Luke 18:22 KJV
Command obeyed: Mt. 19:27 KJV;Mk. 10:28 KJV;Luke 5:11 KJV, Luke 18:28 KJV; Acts 2:44-45 KJV, Acts 4:32-34 KJV

Penalty for disobedience-death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Do you have "...all things common..."?: Acts 2:44 KJV, Acts 4:32-34 KJV, Acts 3:6 KJV

Do you offer animal sacrifices? The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. Do you tithe over 33%(the tithe was not just 10%) of your assets(the tithe was on all your assets, not just your income) to the Levitical priesthood? The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. Do you go to Jerusalem on the feast of Pentecost, Passover, and Tabernacles?(if you are a male, this is a requirement of the Law). The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. How about the 613 commandments of the law(not just 10-there were 613). Do you keep them all?The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. How many have you broken? The list goes on and on.

Good post Sonny

God's Truth

There ya go - laugh a little - woman, lol

Sometimes I laugh and sometimes I cry. I am trying to help you.

Jude 1:23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

KingdomRose

I hope they also showed you Rev. 19:16 in the King James Bible? (Without trying to explain it away)

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”
And
Is. 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

I hope they showed you all the verses in the KJV...or any other major translation...... without trying to explain away what scripture tells us.

Of course I was aware of Revelation 19:16.....I knew that from long before. They agreed that it referred to Jesus Christ. And no one "explained away" anything that is true. I did research myself and discovered that Jesus being "mighty god" did not mean that he was ALMIGHTY GOD. Those two "gods" are very different. "God" simply means an important, powerful individual. Jesus was/is certainly this. But he is not THE GOD ALMIGHTY.

"mighty god" = El Gibbohr

"almighty god" = El Shaddai

Only Jehovah is El Shaddai. That is what the scripture tells us.

6days

Of course I was aware of Revelation 19:16.....I knew that from long before. They agreed that it referred to Jesus Christ. And no one "explained away" anything that is true. I did research myself and discovered that Jesus being "mighty god" did not mean that he was ALMIGHTY GOD. Those two "gods" are very different. "God" simply means an important, powerful individual. Jesus was/is certainly this. But he is not THE GOD ALMIGHTY.
"mighty god" = El Gibbohr
"almighty god" = El Shaddai
Only Jehovah is El Shaddai. That is what the scripture tells us.
You say no one tried to explain it away; yet you do that yourself.
God's Word tells us there is one God. Yet you seem to call Jesus a god..... Surely you realize scripture shows that people create gods of various people and things and falsely worship them.
Jesus is not a God. Jesus is the Creator God.... who humbled Himself as a man, going to the cross for you and me.
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus," 1Tim. 2:5

KingdomRose

What does this above sentence mean? What is a "Paradice earth?"

It is the Garden of Eden regained. Adam may have disobeyed and detoured Jehovah's purpose temporarily, but Jesus died so that we could take up where Adam left off. It was God's plan for humans to live on Earth forever, and that plan will be fulfilled. (Isaiah 45:18)

The Scriptures give us wonderful images of what it will be like on the paradise earth.

"Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse. [A descendant of David's father Jesse will rise up.] And a branch from his roots will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD [YHWH] will rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD [YHWH]. And he will delight in the fear of the LORD, and he will not judge by what his eyes see, nor make a decision by what his ears hear; but with righteousness he will judge the poor, and decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; and he will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth and with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. Also righteousness will be the belt about his loins, and faithfulness the belt about his waist.

"And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little boy will lead them....They will not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea." (Isaiah 11:1-9, NASB)

"They will build houses and inhabit them; they will also plant vineyards and eat their fruit....They will not labor in vain, or bear children for calamity; for they are the offspring of those blessed by the LORD, and their descendants with them." (Isaiah 65:21,23, NASB)

"And no resident will say, 'I am sick'; The people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity." (Isaiah 33:24, NASB)

"Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the Arabah." (Isaiah 35:6)

There are many more references to the paradise earth. Also, this is what Jesus was referring to when he told the thief that he would be in Paradise.

KingdomRose

You say no one tried to explain it away; yet you do that yourself.
God's Word tells us there is one God. Yet you seem to call Jesus a god..... Surely you realize scripture shows that people create gods of various people and things and falsely worship them.
Jesus is not a God. Jesus is the Creator God.... who humbled Himself as a man, going to the cross for you and me.
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus," 1Tim. 2:5

Big difference between "explain away" and merely "explain." I have shown you what the Scriptures say. Isaiah 9 is written in Hebrew, and those words "El Gibbohr" and "El Shaddai" are used in those verses. El Gibbohr refers to the Messiah, but he is never called El Shaddai.

Can you not see that Jesus is not "God" in the very verse you quoted? He is BETWEEN God and humans. Can he be BETWEEN himself and men? You ask for the impossible.

6days

It is the Garden of Eden regained. Adam may have disobeyed and detoured Jehovah's purpose temporarily, but Jesus died so that we could take up where Adam left off. It was God's plan for humans to live on Earth forever, and that plan will be fulfilled. (Isaiah 45:18)
You are saying what your religion says...not what scripture says.
The verse you quote says nothing about humans living on earth forever. It simply says that God did not create it in vain.

6days

Big difference between "explain away" and merely "explain." I have shown you what the Scriptures say. Isaiah 9 is written in Hebrew, and those words "El Gibbohr" and "El Shaddai" are used in those verses. El Gibbohr refers to the Messiah, but he is never called El Shaddai.

Can you not see that Jesus is not "God" in the very verse you quoted? He is BETWEEN God and humans. Can he be BETWEEN himself and men? You ask for the impossible.

Yes... it tells us the man was between.... our mediator.
Jesus was fully human.... fully our Creator God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are saying what your religion says...not what scripture says.
The verse you quote says nothing about humans living on earth forever. It simply says that God did not create it in vain.

She just showed you the prophesy of what is coming for second life from the Bible.

You need to get rid of preconceived knowledge of your churches.

Please open minded about what the Bible says.

6days

You need to get rid of preconceived knowledge of your churches.

Please open minded about what the Bible says.
Very good Meshak.... Christians should always be cautious to base our beliefs on scripture.... never on religion, or church organizations. In fact, one indication of a good pastor is one who urges people to always weigh his words against scripture.