Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

He explains His teachings perfectly in His Word. If you are sincerely seeking to know His word, you should not be asking about it in the forums. I urge you to learn from Him directly. He is the perfect teacher of His salvation and His teachings.

Those books are short books and repeat many of the same things.

His word is not spread much to the world and to many churches. That's why I am doing this.

If we read or know what is written in those books, there is not going to be much chaos in Christian community.

It is so bad, and will be worse and worse as time comes near to the end because we disregard His Word.

I you want to be in Jesus' side or inherit God's kingdom, you need to know what He teaches and take heed what He says, and put into practice.

blessings.

Ben Masada

It is so strange that when I talk about Jesus' word, I hardly get any amen.

Perhaps, people are waking up to the fact that Jesus' words are not in the gospel of Paul aka the NT. Have you considered that possibility, Meshak? Try the Tanach. Didn't he say that the road to salvation is to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31)That's the legitimate Jewish way.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps, people are waking up to the fact that Jesus' words are not in the gospel of Paul aka the NT. Have you considered that possibility, Meshak? Try the Tanach. Didn't he say that the road to salvation is to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31)That's the legitimate Jewish way.

Sorry Ben.

Christians name came from Jesus Christ. Christianity is all about Jesus and His word.

We already talked about it.

No one can convince me otherwise.

Jesus' teachings are not popular even among so called "Christians".

Jesus teaches us to give up worldly way of living, and this is hard to accept for most of us.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus' teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.
when He was sent, but unto whom?
Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

He explains His teachings perfectly in His Word. If you are sincerely seeking to know His word, you should not be asking about it in the forums. I urge you to learn from Him directly. He is the perfect teacher of His salvation and His teachings.
You will find what God hath done and is doing in the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) that was given by revelation of the risen, ascended Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 26:16 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, 2 Corinthians 12:1 KJV), which of course meshak rejects.

ClimateSanity

Sorry Ben.

Christians name came from Jesus Christ. Christianity is all about Jesus and His word.

We already talked about it.

No one can convince me otherwise.

Jesus' teachings are not popular even among so called "Christians".

Jesus teaches us to give up worldly way of living, and this is hard to accept for most of us.

Jesus's teachings are in the Tanach as Ben said. The bible just quotes his clarifications where the Tanach went astray.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus teaches too many inconvenient and politically incorrect things.

Like this?

Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus's teachings are in the Tanach as Ben said. The bible just quotes his clarifications where the Tanach went astray.

I don't know what you are talking about. Can you clarify? Meaning, what are you trying to say and how do you believe the Tanach went astray (I don't)? I am asking for your benefit in thinking about it. I believe God's instruction begins with the Torah and continues with the rest of the Tanach or TaNaKh (Torah - Law, Nevi'im - Prophets, Ketuvim - Writings).

The teachings of Jesus are found in the Bible, specifically in the New Testament beginning with the four Gospel accounts Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have quoted Jesus' word many times but it's worth repeating.

Here they are:

Matt 5:3-12
New International Version (NIV)
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

more to come.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do it, Mess-hack

"And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them."

The Lord Jesus Christ commanded his disciples to sell it all:

Command given: Mt. 19:21 KJV; Mk. 10:21 KJV;Luke 12:33 KJV,Luke 18:22 KJV
Command obeyed: Mt. 19:27 KJV;Mk. 10:28 KJV;Luke 5:11 KJV, Luke 18:28 KJV; Acts 2:44-45 KJV, Acts 4:32-34 KJV

Penalty for disobedience-death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Do you have "...all things common..."?: Acts 2:44 KJV, Acts 4:32-34 KJV, Acts 3:6 KJV

Do you offer animal sacrifices? The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. Do you tithe over 33%(the tithe was not just 10%) of your assets(the tithe was on all your assets, not just your income) to the Levitical priesthood? The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. Do you go to Jerusalem on the feast of Pentecost, Passover, and Tabernacles?(if you are a male, this is a requirement of the Law). The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. How about the 613 commandments of the law(not just 10-there were 613). Do you keep them all?The Lord Jesus Christ taught this. How many have you broken? The list goes on and on.

ClimateSanity

That's great but it does nothing if you can't explain it or worse, not understand it yourself. Do you realize we all have Bibles? Do you realize most of us have read that passage up to a hundred times? Why do you think we need it here on the screen? You are not the only one who has ever read the bible.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't know what you are talking about. Can you clarify? Meaning, what are you trying to say and how do you believe the Tanach went astray (I don't)? I am asking for your benefit in thinking about it. I believe God's instruction begins with the Torah and continues with the rest of the Tanach or TaNaKh (Torah - Law, Nevi'im - Prophets, Ketuvim - Writings).

The teachings of Jesus are found in the Bible, specifically in the New Testament beginning with the four Gospel accounts Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
We live in the but now where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested (Romans 3:21-22 KJV. You can read about it in the form of sound words (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) of Romans through Philemon.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have quoted Jesus' word many times but it's worth repeating.

Here they are:

Matt 5:3-12
New International Version (NIV)

You copied that out of a book
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

more to come.

You copied that out of a book

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We live in the but now where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested (Romans 3:21-22 KJV. You can read about it in the form of sound words (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) of Romans through Philemon.
I can share these verses which after seeing your response may be telling of my approach. I also have a recently started thread.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Romans 3:21 NASB - 21 But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,

1 Corinthians 9:19-21 NASB - 19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I may win more. 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law.

1 Timothy 1:5, 8-11 NASB - 5 But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. ... 8 But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, 9 realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted.

God's commands in Jesus and the coming of the new covenant.