Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

KingdomRose

If you are not born again you are not saved.

Being born again happens when you confess and repent of your sins. Jesus washes away your sins...you are as a person with a new life, you are born again.

To be born again means that you have been anointed by God's Spirit, and you will rule in heaven with Jesus. That's all. ALL Christians---those with the earthly hope also---will have their sins washed away, and we are all expected to conform our personalities to God's requirements and follow Jesus' example.

It takes EFFORT to become new people. As Paul said:

"Put to death, then, the parts of you that are earthly: immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and the greed that is idolatry....By these you once conducted yourselves, when you lived in that way. But now you must put them all away: anger, fury, malice, slander, and obscene language out of your mouths. Stop lying to one another, since you have taken off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed, for knowledge, in the image of its creator....Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, heartfelt compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience, bearing with one another and forgiving one another, if one has a grievance against another...." (etc., etc.) (Colossians 3:5-13, NAB)

"Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow in his footsteps." (I Peter 2:21, NAB)

God's Truth

That is not true. You are teaching lies. Jesus said that a person cannot see the Kingdom if he/she is not born again. That means---be a part of the ruling class, in heaven. Heaven is where the seat of Jesus' government will be. Those who are not born again are those who will live in the earthly part of the Kingdom arrangement. Wake up.

You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures.

Those saved are seated with Jesus now.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

God's Truth

To be born again means that you have been anointed by God's Spirit, and you will rule in heaven with Jesus. That's all. ALL Christians---those with the earthly hope also---will have their sins washed away, and we are all expected to conform our personalities to God's requirements and follow Jesus' example.
I explained that one must be born again to be saved, because that is what Jesus says. How do you think you have disproved that? You said you were not born again. That means you are not saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just to let my fellow posters know, it's kind of useless to argue Scripture with a cultist such as KR. For unless they are seeking to know the way to eternal life, you're really not gonna get anywhere. They have been totally brainwashed by their cult leaders.

KingdomRose

Answer this, if you were to see Jesus, could you say, "I see the Father"?

Yes, because Jesus mirrored the Father's ways and His personality. Jesus learned from his Father so well that we can see the Father in him. "Like Father, like Son."

Jesus said: "The Son can do nothing of himself, unless it is something he sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner." (John 5:19, NASB)

KingdomRose

I know the scriptures, and I am not mistaken. You, God'sTruth, have delivered the most ludicrous ideas about Jesus and his Father that anyone could come up with! I will pray for you.

God's Truth

Yes, because Jesus mirrored the Father's ways and His personality. Jesus learned from his Father so well that we can see the Father in him. "Like Father, like Son."

Jesus says when we see him we can say, "I see the Father". You call that preposterous when I say God the Father in the flesh spoke to God the Father in heaven. You should be more careful how you judge.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak also rejects about 95% of the Bible. She only trusts in the books of Matthew through John and wants nothing to do with the rest of the Bible.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
everyone,

You can find all kinds of imperfect walk with God and Jesus in most His followers' personal lives. Whoever claims to be sinless and perfect are deceitful people.

But Jesus' teachings is perfect. It is despicable to dishonor His teachings just because His followers are not perfect and sinless.

god real people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus says when we see him we can say, "I see the Father". You call that preposterous when I say God the Father in the flesh spoke to God the Father in heaven. You should be more careful how you judge.

You might also tell KR, that it was Christ Himself (God the Son) who created the world and all that is, according to the book of Genesis.

God's Truth

I know the scriptures, and I am not mistaken. You, God'sTruth, have delivered the most ludicrous ideas about Jesus and his Father that anyone could come up with! I will pray for you.

You should pray for yourself, for you do not even accept the truth that being born again happens when one is saved. You do not even know that Jesus is ruling now and all saved are seated with him now. You do not even know that when all saved live on the new earth---Jesus will be living on that new earth with us, and, he will hand over the kingdom to the Father, and we will all be like Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
everyone,

You can find all kinds of imperfect walk with God and Jesus in most His followers' personal lives. Whoever claims to be sinless and perfect are deceitful people.

But Jesus' teachings is perfect. It is despicable to dishonor His teachings just because His followers are not perfect and sinless.

god real people.

True Believers HAVE the righteousness of Christ.

KingdomRose

Is that some kind of an oddball threat?

Of course not. I'm merely saying that Jesus told his followers to go through the whole world preaching about the Kingdom (Matt.24:14). When that is done, the end will come, according to the scripture. So, when we stop preaching, the end will be here, and it will catch many people unawares. That's why I say that a person should worry when we stop knocking on their doors or participating in forums. The end would be upon us.

KingdomRose

I explained that one must be born again to be saved, because that is what Jesus says. How do you think you have disproved that? You said you were not born again. That means you are not saved.

I have explained that Jesus did not say a person must be born again to be saved. Is that what he said? Read the scripture. "Saved" isn't in there. Correct me if it is. He was talking about the ruling class that would be with him in heaven. They will be ruling over the earth and the billions of people on it---of which I am one.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course not. I'm merely saying that Jesus told his followers to go through the whole world preaching about the Kingdom (Matt.24:14). When that is done, the end will come, according to the scripture. So, when we stop preaching, the end will be here, and it will catch many people unawares. That's why I say that a person should worry when we stop knocking on their doors or participating in forums. The end would be upon us.

That was spoken to the House of Israel about the earthly Kingdom where Christ will reign on the throne of David for a thousand years.