Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is not Jesus' word.

that's what most of you get so wrong, dismissing what Jesus says.

You don't have to quote other to talk about Jesus.

Jesus taught directly about Him and His father and His teachings.

Jesus is the Teacher. He doss not need other's help to talk about His own teachings.

get real people.

Thank you Sir. Blessings. You on ignore.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your posts ate too wordy.

I asked you simple question.

do you know Jesus gave commission to His apostles?

You're the most annoying individual on TOL. No wonder they keep banning you for long periods of time. There's only so much the Mods can take. You basically say the same thing over and over again? Shock everybody and say something new? You're a fly in the ointment and a burr in the saddle. You're like a fly that keeps landing on a persons nose.

Listening to you is like stepping on a rusty nail. Ever since your silly hat went missing, you've been "haunting" all kinds of threads. Are you from another planet?

Have a nice day. Blessings. You now on ignore.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do you know Jesus often answered questions with questions?

"I'm following Jesus" - so here is a question as my answer - according to Galatians 2, after being informed by Paul about a change in things; what did James, Cephas, and John decide about the commission the Lord gave the Twelve?

Ok, so you know Jesus gave commission to His apostles.

IT sais: "go therefore make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

He gave this command before Paul joined.

You have been defending John W, and his followers. I know GM repeatedly says Jesus' word is just for Jews and he is one of John W followers..

According to Jesus, your teachings are fundamentaly and clearly false.

Last edited:

KingdomRose

And if you are not born again you cannot enter the Kingdom of heaven.

John 3:3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

That's right---that person cannot rule in heaven with Christ. The Kingdom is a real government, the seat of that government being in heaven. The Kingdom's citizens, over which it rules, are all of the billions of people that will live on the earth forever.

"Evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth....The meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace....The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein forever." (Psalm 37:9,11,29, KJV)

KingdomRose

Maybe those who do move on because there is nothing to comment on. Also, those who know the truth may not comment if they see the truth. But if salvation is of the Jews, where does that leave Gentiles? Gentiles can be saved too. :)

Of course they can. The Apostles went to the Gentiles after 3 1/2 years or so of preaching to the Jews. The Messiah was someone who would be a blessing to ALL nations, not just the Jews. (Genesis 22:18)

KingdomRose

What specifically do you mean that before you came into contact with the JWs you had already believed in Jesus Christ as your Redeemer? What was it you had understood about that before you came in contact with the JWs?

Thanks in advance.

I always understood that Jesus was the way we could attain everlasting life, as per John 3:16. JWs confirmed that understanding.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey Danoh,

Jesus is the Teacher of salvation. And He gave perfect teachings about it Himself. He does not need anyone to help Him to teach to the world.

these facts you Mad people are dismissing.

And you call yourselves Jesus' followers?

Jesus deserves more respect and honor than you are giving Him.

Jesus is the Lord.

KingdomRose

There is no road to life, who told you that. There is LIFE and this life is in the Son of God, He that hath the Son hath LIFE, he that hath not the Son hath not life.

Again Jesus teaches [Jesu's teachings are His commandments that we are to keep] "He that hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me HATH ETERNAL LIFE"

Again Peter teaches we have been born again, we are dead unto sin but ALIVE unto righteousness

So do you have eternal life?

Who told me about the road to life? you ask. Have you ever read Matthew 7:13,14?

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are FEW who find it." (NASB)

Are you confused that it uses the word the "way"? I think anyone can see that it is the same as "road." (See the NIV, for example.)

We "have" eternal life, as long as we STAY on that road that leads to life.

KingdomRose

No you say were baptised a Methodist [not because you believed but because your mother said so] then you joined the Baptists, then you dabbled with the occult, then you joined the JWs....nowhere do you speak of encountering Christ....THAT is what you needed. Those demons you dabbled with will keep you from understanding the truth.

You cannot even see the kingdom of God because you say you are not born again...we ARE the kingdom of God, He dwells and reigns in us

Oh dear you and meshak hate the kingdom of God....that's not good

If you had any reasoning ability or concern for other people's viewpoints, you would pay closer attention. I did speak of "encountering Christ," but you missed it, apparently. When I started a discussion with the JWs, I really encountered him, because he became even more real to me. Never before was he presented so lovingly and as such a warm, merciful, compassionate individual. He came alive in my mind and heart.

We are NOT the Kingdom of God. Those who are anointed to go to heaven are part of it---they are the ruling part of that Kingdom, which is a real GOVERNMENT. Jesus hasn't begun his Millennial Reign YET. He isn't reigning "within us." He's an actual person, standing at the right hand of God, in heaven. When the "rock" hits the feet of the image of Daniel chapter 2, Jesus will THEN destroy his enemies and rule the earth. Do you know anything about that image? You can look it up online by searching for "the immense image of Daniel chapter 2." www.jw.org also has info on that. Does the following sound like just something that is inside us?

"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on his shoulders....There will be no end to the increase of his government or of peace." (Isaiah 9:6,7, NASB)

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed....It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms [of mankind], but it will itself endure forever." (Daniel 2:44, NASB)

"Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second deasth has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years." (Revelation 20:6, NASB)

KingdomRose

That is right, God in the flesh as a Man prayed to Himself in heaven.

I don't put your beliefs down, you are putting mine down.

There are three. God the Father spoke to Jesus, God the Son.

I did not say you said Jesus pretended to come as a Man. I said God the FATHER did not pretend to come as a Man.

That is right, God in the flesh as a Man prayed to Himself in heaven.
I don't put your beliefs down, you are putting mine down.

I'm sorry, but that is, to me, preposterous. You are making Jesus a laughingstock. Praying to himself...:rotfl:

KingdomRose

As in all your posts "so many" churches and "so many posters" mean everyone you attack us and then start weeping all over the place that nobuddy loves you.

Your doctrine is a lie and your life is a testimony to that fact, for you do not keep His commands

How do you know all that? You are the one that does not keep Jesus' commands. One simple command was this: "DO NOT JUDGE so that you will not be judged." (Matt.7:1, NASB) Christians are not to judge individuals. We cannot tell what is in their hearts.

You are extremely unpleasant, and I wouldn't listen to you for a minute if I was someone looking for the truth. Meshak is searching, and why should she listen to you? You are condemning and unkind.

KingdomRose

You insist that we keep Christ's commands...here is His command "ye must be born again, unless a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God"

This is the beginning of the Christian life, nobody is a Christian until they are born again.

That is not true. You are teaching lies. Jesus said that a person cannot see the Kingdom if he/she is not born again. That means---be a part of the ruling class, in heaven. Heaven is where the seat of Jesus' government will be. Those who are not born again are those who will live in the earthly part of the Kingdom arrangement. Wake up.