JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

If you truly believed and loved the Logos-Word you would believe the below statement.

" . . . he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father . . . ." (Jn14:9KJV) but you don't believe that, right Daqq? Of course not, because, if that scripture's as true as John 1:18 (KJV) and 1st John 4:12 (KJV) are, then of course, you have to conclude that THE FATHER IS NOT GOD.

Good luck with all that Daqq.

Daqq does not need luck, he has understanding. You just follow your traditional doctrines that were formulated by men who thought the World was flat.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

daqq

If you truly believed and loved the Logos-Word you would believe the below statement.

" . . . he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father . . . ." (Jn14:9KJV) but you don't believe that, right Daqq? Of course not, because, if that scripture's as true as John 1:18 (KJV) and 1st John 4:12 (KJV) are, then of course, you have to conclude that THE FATHER IS NOT GOD.

Good luck with all that Daqq.

Why do I need luck? I do believe that passage because I have seen the Son.
I believe everything written in the scripture but you clearly do not.

daqq

Daqq does not need luck, he has understanding. You just follow your traditional doctrines that were formulated by men who thought the World was flat.

Hey friend, you posted just as I was posting and yet you said pretty much the same. :)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Why do I need luck? I do believe that passage because I have seen the Son.
I believe everything written in the scripture but you clearly do not.
Daqq doesn't believe the Father is God.

Daqq's not a Trinitarian or a Unitarian. Daqq's just a plain ol' atheist.

daqq

Daqq doesn't believe the Father is God.

Daqq's not a Trinitarian or a Unitarian. Daqq's just a plain ol' atheist.

Just another false accuser who speaks according to his own slow belly of the flesh.
I am here arguing the very point that YHWH Elohim is the Almighty Father.
You are here arguing that "Jesus is YHWH" and thus equal to the Father.
You are engaged in deceitfulness, false witness, and lies.

Lon

Or is it because you do t wish to see what it really says?

Your not the first to skip over it Lon.
Sadly, nor you.
"t?" "your?" What we are able to intelligently communicate, does that portray what we are equally able to comprehend?

Perhaps there is no excuse for defense, but there is certainly problematics regarding the latter. It is the 'attack' position.

I'm not on your website being contentious about it, either. :nono:

What we believe, What kind of fruit does it produce?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Your church does not come the Apostles.
THE Church does come the Apostles.
Your church is not the church started by Christ.
Then where is the Church that He and His Apostles started? I need a name. Because if you can't name that Church, then it must be because the gates of hell prevailed against her. Confer Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
Neither are the daughter churches that came out of your Mother church.
I don't know what you're talking about. Unless you mean all the other ecclesial communities that nonetheless retain the Christian confession in the Trinity? Orthodox, Lutheran, Anglican, Methodist...all Trinitarian.

keypurr

Sadly, nor you.
"t?" "your?" What we are able to intelligently communicate, does that portray what we are equally able to comprehend?

Perhaps there is no excuse for defense, but there is certainly problematics regarding the latter. It is the 'attack' position.

I'm not on your website being contentious about it, either. :nono:

What we believe, What kind of fruit does it produce?

Truth can bring salvation.
I love to play Chess.

I try to produce love, peace and understanding of our God just like my Lord did for his God.

daqq

John 5:18 (KJV) John 10:33 (KJV)

The very contexts from which you quote refute your understanding.

John 5:31 ASV
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

These words are not going to pass away and they certainly were true when he said them. Therefore the Master does not bear witness of himself, and the very fact that you say he claims to be God Almighty only proves by his own Testimony that what you say cannot be so. You have defeated your own belief system with your own words because you do not believe the Testimony of the Master in the Gospel accounts just as I have said. In the next passage the Master again refutes you to your face because you have taken your quote out of the context so as to invent your own private dogma:

John 10:31-36 ASV
31 The Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from the Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken),
36 say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Additionally you neither believe the following Testimony:

John 14:28 ASV
28 Ye heard how I said to you, I go away, and I come unto you. If ye loved me, ye would have rejoiced, because I go unto the Father: for the Father is greater than I.

That is meizon, (μειζων), which is greater in all respects but especially in age, (elder).

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Your arrogance is astounding Daqq. You never answer anything, you just worm your way from one wrong interpretation to another, trying to distract us.

Would you willingly go to your death, via execution, perhaps involving torture beforehand, proclaiming that the Lord Jesus rose from the dead Daqq? Or would you recant, and say that it's just made up?

Watch Daqq worm!

Reactions: Lon

keypurr

THE Church does come the Apostles.
Then where is the Church that He and His Apostles started? I need a name. Because if you can't name that Church, then it must be because the gates of hell prevailed against her. Confer Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
I don't know what you're talking about. Unless you mean all the other ecclesial communities that nonetheless retain the Christian confession in the Trinity? Orthodox, Lutheran, Anglican, Methodist...all Trinitarian.

The church started by Christ is in the hearts of the folks who worship the God of our Lord. It is not a building or a certain church.

99% of "Christians" do not know the Lord, they follow the laws and doctrines of men. They sit and soak week after week to the half truths that come out from the pulpit. They are taught to ignore the commandments and let the power of their church run their lives.

Christ came to glorify his God.
Learn from him what being a Christian means.

Lon

Sorry friend but your misled. That is a great verse to ponder over. It tells you that the Son is a created spirit and that he is the first of all creation. You settle for the teachings of men my friend.
Er, no. :nono: Firstborn is pre-eminence, first-right, inheriting/owning all that is the Father's. Colossians 1:15 says nothing of 'created spirit.'
John 17:5,24 Philippians 2:6 Hebrews 7:3,16,21,24 Hebrews 8:2 Hebrews 9:11, 23 Hebrews 10:5 Hebrews 13:8

You settle for pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps. Quit making accusations and assertions. Nobody is impressed by such mewings of less than the most studious. They are merely assertions, Keypurr. What you 'see' is but a group that tries to solve for X and Y with NO values given. Sorry, that isn't 'obvious,' it is duped in almost all of our opinions, including some VERY intelligent men and women. Stop asserting. It is beyond your means. Algebra makes a lot of sense. Basic math doesn't, when you are trying to solve for X and Y.

Lon

Truth can bring salvation.
I love to play Chess.
Chess is not Algebra. Lots of people can play Chess.

I try to produce love, peace and understanding of our God just like my Lord did for his God.
Not really seeing that. In order for that to happen, clearly in your minds, we must acquiesce and bow to you [pl].

IOW, its an 'ultimatum' rather than attempting/fostering mutuality. What threads are you interested in, Keypurr? Where is your attention and focus?

daqq

Your arrogance is astounding Daqq. You never answer anything, you just worm your way from one wrong interpretation to another, trying to distract us.

Your arrogance against the Testimony of the Anointed One is astounding. But it is also not surprising that you would consider the Testimony of the Master to be a distraction when it does not support your claim that he is God Almighty. You show yourself to be engaged in only stealing from his Testimony so as to cherry pick and invent your own private heretical doctrines.

keypurr

Er, no. :nono: Firstborn is pre-eminence, first-right, inheriting/owning all that is the Father's. Colossians 1:15 says nothing of 'created spirit.'
John 17:5,24 Philippians 2:6 Hebrews 7:3,16,21,24 Hebrews 8:2 Hebrews 9:11, 23 Hebrews 10:5 Hebrews 13:8

You settle for pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps. Quit making accusations and assertions. Nobody is impressed by such mewings of less than the most studious. They are merely assertions, Keypurr. What you 'see' is but a group that tries to solve for X and Y with NO values given. Sorry, that isn't 'obvious,' it is duped in almost all of our opinions, including some VERY intelligent men and women. Stop asserting. It is beyond your means. Algebra makes a lot of sense. Basic math doesn't, when you are trying to solve for X and Y.

Your thoughts are shallow friend, it means much more than what your seeing. Image means likeness, God is a spirit. All images are creations. Some translation say he is the firstborn of all CREATURES.
God is not a creature. The son is a form of God for he was given the fullness of God, he is the express image of God in all ways, yet he has a God he is in subjection too.

My assertions are not understandable to most only because their minds are controlled by their devotion to the faulty traditions handed to them by ignorant forefathers. Your eyes are closed to what just might be truth. Your values of X and Y are wrong. Your assuming that the spirit in. Me is weaker than that which is roaring wild in the "Christian Church" that man has made.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Your arrogance against the Testimony of the Anointed One is astounding. But it is also not surprising that you would consider the Testimony of the Master to be a distraction when it does not support your claim that he is God Almighty. You show yourself to be engaged in only stealing from his Testimony so as to cherry pick and invent your own private heretical doctrines.
I don't know what it is about this post Daqq. Maybe you've just dodged my question to you, about whether or not you really believe in His Resurrection from the dead (Romans 10:9 KJV), one too many times (it's gotta be five or six times now you've just flat ignored it, and it could be even more). But I have to finally conclude that you are just a silly user account. I don't know what self-involved game you're trying to win, but I'm done taking you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.