JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqq

And distinction is the word, not "separation," you made that up.

That is why I used distinction at the same time in an attempt to clarify what I meant. I did not mean separation as in the way Adam was separated when he transgressed and was no longer one with Elohim. I meant it as having a separate will just as the Master states when he prays to the Father in the garden, "Nevertheless not my will, but your will be done", (Luke 22:42). In that passage and statement, in prayer to the Father, we see clearly that the Master has his own will which is separate, (distinct), from the will of the Father. He therefore teaches us to bring our own will into subjection to the will of the Father, just as he also did. What I said is the truth.

Poor math.

Yeah, that is what I was saying too.
And since you agree then you have no excuse for such craziness:

Three persons, one God.

Thank you for making the point so obvious BR. :)

Last edited:

daqq

To see the Son is to have seen the Father. There is no minimalizing or politicizing a rebuttal to what that means... except by foul deceit or willful untruth.

There is scripture and it says both, "No one has seen Elohim at any time", (John 1:18a), and again it says using a different Greek word for "see", "No one has beheld Elohim at any time", (1John4:12a). Your idea of "to see" is therefore based in the carnal flesh mindset of a carnal minded man. You have already been shown this many times. You are not willing to solve the apparent contradictions so as to come to a full knowledge and wisdom of the Son of Elohim, but rather prefer to ignore what you do not wish to eat, and shove it away from yourself to your own detriment, just like a spoiled brat kid who refuses to eat anything good for him because he does not like the taste.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There is scripture and it says both, "No one has seen Elohim at any time", (John 1:18a), and again it says using a different Greek word for "see", "No one has beheld Elohim at any time", (1John4:12a). Your idea of "to see" is therefore based in the carnal flesh mindset of a carnal minded man. You have already been shown this many times. You are not willing to solve the apparent contradictions so as to come to a full knowledge and wisdom of the Son of Elohim, but rather prefer to ignore what you do not wish to eat, and shove it away from yourself to your own detriment, just like a spoiled brat kid who refuses to eat anything good for him because he does not like the taste.

Priceless!!! That moment when I'm vindicated by your own words...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124930-JESUS-IS-NOT-YHWH&p=5036948&viewfull=1#post5036948

daqq

Check it out Daqq... this Muslim lays out your exact argument at "2 minutes and 44 seconds".

Did you direct this? Are you a Muslim?

He actually does not even say anything about Islam. He does refute most of what you believe using much of the same arguments he most likely learned from Arians and Unitarians and their arguments. Your attempt once again to paint me as a Muslim just because of those realities is nothing more than more of the same character assassination and attempt to manufacture some form of guilt by association. There are other monotheistic faiths, even Judaism, which use the same exact arguments. Islam was not the faith which came up with those arguments but rather more recently started using those same things they learned from your own opposition within real Christianity. I could probably go find a warlock who believes much the same things in the same way you do but with some slightly different terminology. Would that make you a warlock in charge of a coven? I have repeatedly told you that I am not a Muslim. You must really enjoy harassing and violating the faithful because you do it every chance you get: forcing yourself and your will upon others who know you are a perverter of the Word and reject your heretical and divisive perversions. τους δε ανδρας τους οντας επι της θυρας του οικου επαταξαν αορασια απο μικρου εως μεγαλου και παρελυθησαν ζητουντες την θυραν. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He actually does not even say anything about Islam. He does refute most of what you believe using much of the same arguments he most likely learned from Arians and Unitarians and their arguments. Your attempt once again to paint me as a Muslim just because of those realities is nothing more than more of the same character assassination and attempt to manufacture some form of guilt by association. There are other monotheistic faiths, even Judaism, which use the same exact arguments. Islam was not the faith which came up with those arguments but rather more recently started using those same things they learned from your own opposition within real Christianity. I could probably go find a warlock who believes much the same things in the same way you do but with some slightly different terminology. Would that make you a warlock in charge of a coven? I have repeatedly told you that I am not a Muslim. You must really enjoy harassing and violating the faithful because you do it every chance you get: forcing yourself and your will upon others who know you are a perverter of the Word and reject your heretical and divisive perversions. τους δε ανδρας τους οντας επι της θυρας του οικου επαταξαν αορασια απο μικρου εως μεγαλου και παρελυθησαν ζητουντες την θυραν. :chuckle:

Your lies and utter nakedness at this particular post are hilarious!

If only my signature had room!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lon

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John 12:27 “My soul is troubled. What should I say? ‘Father, keep me from having to go through with this’? No. This is the very reason I have come to this point in my life. 28 Father, bring glory to your name!

Then a voice came from heaven. It said, “I have brought glory to my name. I will bring glory to it again.” 29 The crowd there heard the voice. Some said it was thunder. Others said an angel had spoken to Jesus.

30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. 31 Now it is time for the world to be judged. Now the prince of this world will be thrown out. 32 And I am going to be lifted up from the earth. When I am, I will bring all people to myself.” 33 He said this to show them how he was going to die.​

You are the wicked one. I pray that Jesus guides you into HIM. You call Him a liar and His Scrupture a liar.

You deny the honesty of John 5:39 and Isaiah 43:11

Is God or is not God the keeper of the scriptures?

Is God or is not God the ONLY Savior?

Isaiah 43:11

Jesus is not His own Father.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

lA

Lon

You reveal your true self.

You will see what I am in the resurrection.

LA

Uhhhggg, someone told me you were a girl. If they were wrong, correct them but this kind of emoting is sadly ironic :doh:

Your neg rep? Still you emoting :( Good grief.

daqq

Your lies and utter nakedness at this particular post are hilarious!

If only my signature had room!

giphy.gif

Nope, no lies, I watched the whole video and he uses the same arguments other people use even here, including JW's, Arians, Unitarians, as well as even Judaism: and you are nothing more than a molester of the children of Elohim, and that is plain to anyone who reads your rantings and attempts at character assassination. If Muslims got hold of me, and if they were extreme enough, they would kill me because they do not believe that the Father can have a Son, and you either know that or should have at least known it before you made yet another false insinuation against me for speaking the truth to you. You have murder in your heart just as your own father; and the Master tells us how to know when a person is defiled and is defiling himself or herself: it is by what comes forth from the mouth, for that which comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart, evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: those are the things which defile a man, (Matthew 15:18-20), and the tree is known by its fruit. If anyone is more like a Muslim it is you because you seek to destroy those who disagree with your heresy; and to silence the voice of a man is no different than slitting his throat in the kingdom of Elohim, (and it is also written, whosoever hates his brother is a murderer). You therefore do the same as your fathers who slew Zkaryah ben Brekyah between the altar, (which is the the altar of the heart), and the naos, (which is the mind), and therefore they were throat slitters practicing the very same things which you practice here on a daily basis. And those things you do for the same reasons as your fathers and those such as the extremist Muslims: because you cannot actually defend or convince others of what you believe by way of legitimate dissertation from what is written; and that is even the same thing your mother church did to the faithful in the beginning, enforcing a false heretical pagan religion by sword and spear on threat of murder and death.

daqq

I quoted the scripture, O fleshmonger, but you do not believe the scripture:

John 1:18 ASV
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 John 4:12 ASV
12 No man hath beheld God at any time: if we love one another, God abideth in us, and his love is perfected in us:

If you truly believed and loved the Logos-Word you would believe the above statements. If you truly believed, "Jesus is YHWH", and Almighty God, you would believe these things and likewise believe all of his own words and Testimony, (which you have already openly denied many times), and you would bow to his Testimony and force yourself to comply with the Logos-Reasoning and Testimony of the Anointed One who worshiped the Father in the Spirit and in truth.

1John 4:20 ASV
20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen.

keypurr

Colossians 1:15 is positional in nature. Some tend to always overlook this.

Sorry friend but your misled. That is a great verse to ponder over. It tells you that the Son is a created spirit and that he is the first of all creation. You settle for the teachings of men my friend.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

:nono: You and I disagree on what 'image' means, remember? I could have easily included it, but "my" point is that He is the Creator.
Verse 15 isn't needed for that so you are just Arian-driven to ask or demand it.

Or is it because you do t wish to see what it really says?

Your not the first to skip over it Lon.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I quoted the scripture, O fleshmonger, but you do not believe the scripture:

John 1:18 ASV
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 John 4:12 ASV
12 No man hath beheld God at any time: if we love one another, God abideth in us, and his love is perfected in us:

If you truly believed and loved the Logos-Word you would believe the above statements. If you truly believed, "Jesus is YHWH", and Almighty God, you would believe these things and likewise believe all of his own words and Testimony, (which you have already openly denied many times), and you would bow to his Testimony and force yourself to comply with the Logos-Reasoning and Testimony of the Anointed One who worshiped the Father in the Spirit and in truth.
If you truly believed and loved the Logos-Word you would believe the below statement.

" . . . he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father . . . ." (Jn14:9KJV) but you don't believe that, right Daqq? Of course not, because, if that scripture's as true as John 1:18 (KJV) and 1st John 4:12 (KJV) are, then of course, you have to conclude that THE FATHER IS NOT GOD.

Good luck with all that Daqq.

Status
Not open for further replies.