JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Your thoughts are shallow friend, it means much more than what your seeing. Image means likeness, God is a spirit. All images are creations. Some translation say he is the firstborn of all CREATURES.
God is not a creature. The son is a form of God for he was given the fullness of God, he is the express image of God in all ways, yet he has a God he is in subjection too.

My assertions are not understandable to most only because their minds are controlled by their devotion to the faulty traditions handed to them by ignorant forefathers. Your eyes are closed to what just might be truth. Your values of X and Y are wrong. Your assuming that the spirit in. Me is weaker than that which is roaring wild in the "Christian Church" that man has made.
You, are a crazy conspiracy theorist. You and Daqq and every single one of you "Unit-Arians" (@Lon). You all believe that the truth's been muffled and squelched and silenced ever since before the end of the first century! What insanity! You are insane! The lot of you!

:chuckle:

Lon

Your thoughts are shallow friend
:nono: I am like you, a "Unit-arian" but then realized Isaiah 45:5,6 was true. I realized Isaiah 43:11 necessarily had to be true. The Modalists IOW, were partly right. Where am I then? Stuck right in the middle. You and Modalists? Imho, the shallow ones. You simply do not believe all of scripture. Isaiah 43:10
How in the world 'could' you be Arian??? :idunno: To me? :nono: I simply cannot. Read these scriptures, Keypurr. I double-dare you to memorize them. Why? I'm not attacking, I'm defending, remember?

]it means much more than what your seeing.
Yes, but "much" more than you are seeing. Memorize those Isaiah verses.
Question: "IF" those verses are right, can you be a Unit-Arian? Can there be such a thing as a Unit-Arian/Arian at that point?
I don't see that as in anywise an option. You? We both stand before God. I cannot/will not throw Isaiah out of my Bible.

Image means likeness, God is a spirit. All images are creations. Some translation say he is the firstborn of all CREATURES.
God is not a creature. The son is a form of God for he was given the fullness of God, he is the express image of God in all ways, yet he has a God he is in subjection too.
There is no sense in going over this again. We disagree, remember? Yes, I'm at least as intelligent as you.

My assertions are not understandable to most only because their minds are controlled by their devotion to the faulty traditions handed to them by ignorant forefathers. Your eyes are closed to what just might be truth. Your values of X and Y are wrong. Your assuming that the spirit in. Me is weaker than that which is roaring wild in the "Christian Church" that man has made.
NO! READ Isaiah and memorize those verses. You can stop with the strawmen. Tradition doesn't matter. Scripture does. You show me how to rip and shred Isaiah, and perhaps I'll listen, if you can do it without having your own traditions clouding up the works and making a mess of those scriptures.

keypurr

Chess is not Algebra. Lots of people can play Chess.

Not really seeing that. In order for that to happen, clearly in your minds, we must acquiesce and bow to you [pl].

IOW, its an 'ultimatum' rather than attempting/fostering mutuality. What threads are you interested in, Keypurr? Where is your attention and focus?

There is so much you do not wish to see Lon.

I will have to look up what you mean in the word "acquiesce".
Not being as educated as you I must admit that I have not been exposed to that word before. But I teach folks to bow to their God not me.

My attention is on teaching the words that show the truth about the creator, not all the fairy tails and false doctrines that have controlled the churches over the years. Most folks are in love with their church, I am in love with my God and the Son he sent. So please do not bow to me Lon as I am just a man.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

daqq

I don't know what it is about this post Daqq. Maybe you've just dodged my question to you, about whether or not you really believe in His Resurrection from the dead (Romans 10:9 KJV), one too many times (it's gotta be five or six times now you've just flat ignored it, and it could be even more). But I have to finally conclude that you are just a silly user account. I don't know what self-involved game you're trying to win, but I'm done taking you seriously.

The Testimony of the Messiah from the same passages you referenced to make your erroneous points were quoted in my post and that Testimony refuted your false assumptions about those passages because you took them out of their contexts. You then called that Testimony of the Messiah a distraction because it did not agree with your paradigm mindset. You openly deny the Testimony of the same one whom you claim is God Almighty. You do not even truly believe what you claim to believe because if you did you would not openly deny and denigrate his words like you have done. You are also the one now squirming and trying to get out of admitting to your evil deeds and denial of the Testimony of the Messiah.

You, are a crazy conspiracy theorist. You and Daqq and every single one of you "Unit-Arians" (@Lon). You all believe that the truth's been muffled and squelched and silenced ever since before the end of the first century! What insanity! You are insane! The lot of you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

"Another common feature is that conspiracy theories evolve to incorporate whatever evidence exists against them, so that they become . . . a closed system that is unfalsifiable, and therefore a matter of faith rather than proof."

You are the one engaged in continuing a seventeen hundred year old conspiracy, which was concocted and fomented by your own mother church when she decided to run off and get married to Constantine and the Romans for the sake of absolute power over the mass and masses, selling herself to the whims of the Romans and their pagan gods. You will never refute the Testimony of Messiah no matter how hard you try: and unless you change your mindset and your path you will die in your unbelief. The following is the plain simple flow of systematic logic, the Logos-Reasoning which you openly deny, straight from the Testimony of the Anointed One:

The words of the Anointed One are Spirit and they are Life.
If indeed his words are Spirit then exactly WHO is that Spirit?

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The Anointed One does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The Anointed One emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Logos-Word which the Anointed One speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

NONE of the above emphatic statements are ever going to pass away:

Matthew 24:35 (Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33)
35 The heavens and the earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away.

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The Anointed One testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The Anointed One is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word the Anointed One spoke is the Judge.
The Anointed One therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of the Anointed One shall never pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).

The Anointed One was Anointed with the Son of Elohim who descended from the heavens.
The Son of Elohim is the Logos-Memra-Word of the Almighty Father YHWH Elohim.

keypurr

But it is the truth Nihilo.
Did not Paul say that Satan was active in his time?
Wake up friend, Babylon is falling, get out of her before its to late.

Lon

There is so much you do not wish to see Lon.
:nono: I SEE it. I also see these:
Isaiah 45:5,6 Isaiah 43:11 Isaiah 43:10 John 20:28
I will have to look up what you mean in the word "acquiesce".

Not being as educated as you I must admit that I have not been exposed to that word before.
A meeting of minds, agreeing, admitting, as with the▲ verses▲
But I teach folks to bow to their God not me.
Teachers are doubly-judged for good OR bad. We should be VERY sure before the attempt.
My attention is on teaching the words that show the truth about the creator, not all the fairy tails and false doctrines that have controlled the churches over the years. Most folks are in love with their church, I am in love with my God and the Son he sent. So please do not bow to me Lon as I am just a man.
Again, when "God is not a Trinity" is the first words out of the mouth, it isn't teaching. It is a gauntlet and it requires a bowing. Any thread where you or I participate against another, it is a gauntlet, a challenge to a duel. It isn't roses, but thorns on such a premise.

keypurr

The Testimony of the Messiah from the same passages you referenced to make your erroneous points were quoted in my post and that Testimony refuted your false assumptions about those passages because you took them out of their contexts. You then called that Testimony of the Messiah a distraction because it did not agree with your paradigm mindset. You openly deny the Testimony of the same one whom you claim is God Almighty. You do not even truly believe what you claim to believe because if you did you would not openly deny and denigrate his words like you have done. You are also the one now squirming and trying to get out of admitting to your evil deeds and denial of the Testimony of the Messiah.

You are the one engaged in continuing a seventeen hundred year old conspiracy, which was concocted and fomented by your own mother church when she decided to run off and get married to Constantine and the Romans for the sake of absolute power over the mass and masses, selling herself to the whims of the Romans and their pagan gods. You will never refute the Testimony of Messiah no matter how hard you try: and unless you change your mindset and your path you will die in your unbelief. The following is the plain simple flow of systematic logic, the Logos-Reasoning which you openly deny, straight from the Testimony of the Anointed One:

The words of the Anointed One are Spirit and they are Life.
If indeed his words are Spirit then exactly WHO is that Spirit?

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The Anointed One does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The Anointed One emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Logos-Word which the Anointed One speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

NONE of the above emphatic statements are ever going to pass away:

Matthew 24:35 (Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33)
35 The heavens and the earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away.

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The Anointed One testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The Anointed One is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word the Anointed One spoke is the Judge.
The Anointed One therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of the Anointed One shall never pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).

The Anointed One was Anointed with the Son of Elohim who descended from the heavens.
The Son of Elohim is the Logos-Memra-Word of the Almighty Father YHWH Elohim.

Amen, great post.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry friend but your misled. That is a great verse to ponder over. It tells you that the Son is a created spirit and that he is the first of all creation. You settle for the teachings of men my friend.

I settle for the correct rendering of the scriptures.

Reactions: Lon

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
But it is the truth Nihilo.
Did not Paul say that Satan was active in his time?
Wake up friend, Babylon is falling, get out of her before its to late.
All you have to do, is believe the Resurrection. To the death and to the pain. You're all jammed up on things. Get jammed up on the Resurrection instead.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Daqq couldn't have confirmed what I said about them any more brilliantly than that eye-crossing wall of "TL;DR" text they just published. A 1700-year old conspiracy---yikes! :noid:

:freak:

keypurr

:nono: I am like you, a "Unit-arian" but then realized Isaiah 45:5,6 was true. I realized Isaiah 43:11 necessarily had to be true. The Modalists IOW, were partly right. Where am I then? Stuck right in the middle. You and Modalists? Imho, the shallow ones. You simply do not believe all of scripture. Isaiah 43:10
How in the world 'could' you be Arian??? :idunno: To me? :nono: I simply cannot. Read these scriptures, Keypurr. I double-dare you to memorize them. Why? I'm not attacking, I'm defending, remember?

Yes, but "much" more than you are seeing. Memorize those Isaiah verses.
Question: "IF" those verses are right, can you be a Unit-Arian? Can there be such a thing as a Unit-Arian/Arian at that point?
I don't see that as in anywise an option. You? We both stand before God. I cannot/will not throw Isaiah out of my Bible.

There is no sense in going over this again. We disagree, remember? Yes, I'm at least as intelligent as you.

NO! READ Isaiah and memorize those verses. You can stop with the strawmen. Tradition doesn't matter. Scripture does. You show me how to rip and shred Isaiah, and perhaps I'll listen, if you can do it without having your own traditions clouding up the works and making a mess of those scriptures.

Nothing in your verses conflict with my thoughts Lon.
LORD in the OT is YHWH not the Son.

The Son is a creature, firstborn of all creation.

Colossians 1:15

(ASV) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(BBE) Who is the image of the unseen God coming into existence before all living things;

(Bishops) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first borne of all creatures.

(CEV) Christ is exactly like God, who cannot be seen. He is the first-born Son, superior to all creation.

(DRB) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(ESV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(Geneva) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first begotten of euery creature.

(GNB) Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God. He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.

(GW) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(ISV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.

(NASB) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Do you know what a creature is Lon?

Is our God a creature?

Nope, God is NOT a CREATURE.

Jesus is NOT God, he was born a man and he died as a man. The perfect Lamb of God.

Truth is not easy to digest sometimes.

keypurr

All you have to do, is believe the Resurrection. To the death and to the pain. You're all jammed up on things. Get jammed up on the Resurrection instead.

Who is Jesus returning for?

Rev_12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Do you keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus Christ?

Or do you follow your man made church? The church that bowed to the Roman Emperor, a Pagan priest, to change the Laws of the most high and create another God?

Being a Christian is much more than believing in the resurrection.

daqq

Daqq couldn't have confirmed what I said about them any more brilliantly than that eye-crossing wall of "TL;DR" text they just published. A 1700-year old conspiracy---yikes! :noid:

:freak:

It appears you have decided to stop even quoting me so that you can just throw jabs and hope I will not see them like your pal Evil.Eye. What happened? You got tired of your false doctrine being pounded into the same sand your entire theological house is built upon? Wait till the real storm comes upon you: will you have me around to blame and mock then? Nope, just you and the Master whose words you have rejected.

KingdomRose

Tut!Tut! I have explained to you what the Scriptures say about the great apostasy that even Jesus himself warned about, and Paul and Peter and John reiterated. Did all that fall on deaf ears? Did you give any thought to what I tried to explain?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Who is Jesus returning for?

Rev_12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Do you keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus Christ?

Or do you follow your man made church? The church that bowed to the Roman Emperor, a Pagan priest, to change the Laws of the most high and create another God?

Being a Christian is much more than believing in the resurrection.
It can be, of course, and for those who want it to be "more than believing in the Resurrection," then I personally recommend exclusively, to sit at the feet of the popes and learn from them, learn the One Christian faith (Ephesians 4:5 KJV) from the one supreme pastorship of the One Church of Jesus Christ. The Resurrection is the "crowning truth" and "central truth" of the One Christian faith.

But being a Christian is not, and is never, less than believing the Resurrection. And, I don't know how old you are, but the older you get, the less you value your own life, because of your health. You're not as young or strong or flexible or unwrinkled, you're more tired and weak and frail and error-prone. You're worth less, because you're closer to worthless, which is dead, which is nothing.

Unless the Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.