JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubRam

Colossians 1:16-18
:think:
Romans 11:33-36 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
Rom 11:34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?”
Rom 11:35 “Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?”
Rom 11:36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Whom who?

daqq

And lest anybody forget, Daqq will remind you that Daqq is "the Master Teacher's," Master Pupil. Daqq is the only student who really "gets" the lessons, so there's no user account better to inform you of what constitutes "plain statements," and what contradicts them. Just ask Daqq; Daqq'll tell you! :first:

The scripture passage containing the Testimony of Messiah was quoted, (which you again omitted in your quoting from my post). You apparently have a problem with the Testimony of the one whom you claim is God Almighty; which again shows that you do not actually believe what you claim because, if you did, you would believe and adhere to his Testimony: every WORD.

keypurr

Colossians 1:16-18
Romans 11:33-36 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
Rom 11:34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?”
Rom 11:35 “Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?”
Rom 11:36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.
Why do you overlook verse 15 in Col 1?

Trins do that all the time.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The scripture passage containing the Testimony of Messiah was quoted, (which you again omitted in your quoting from my post). You apparently have a problem with the Testimony of the one whom you claim is God Almighty; which again shows that you do not actually believe what you claim because, if you did, you would believe and adhere to his Testimony: every WORD.
Daqq doesn't believe in the Trinity, because Daqq believes that Daqq "gets" the lessons, even though the whole Church, right from the start, missed it somehow, and has been guilty of the highest treason and blasphemy, calling Jesus God, instead of "Master Teacher" and "Messiah," like Daqq the "Master Pupil" does.

daqq

Daqq doesn't believe in the Trinity, because Daqq believes that Daqq "gets" the lessons, even though the whole Church, right from the start, missed it somehow, and has been guilty of the highest treason and blasphemy, calling Jesus God, instead of "Master Teacher" and "Messiah," like Daqq the "Master Pupil" does.

Nihilo can neither prove the Trinity from the scripture, nor from the natural creation of Elohim, nor from any kind of natural symbolism or typology when such is compared to what the scripture actually says: but Nihilo cares nothing about such things, for his mind has been swiped clean like a credit card that is swiped to empty out a bank account: his brain has been powered down into sleep mode, the data banks are an empty desert wasteland with an occasional tumble weed passing by in the howling desert winds of his mind; for Nihilo has taken his refuge in a church system based on the world system rather than putting his trust in the Word of Elohim; for Nihilo has made his mother church and her dogmas and creeds his teacher and his guide. :)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Daqq doesn't believe in the Trinity, because Daqq believes that Daqq "gets" the lessons, even though the whole Church, right from the start, missed it somehow
Nihilo can neither prove the Trinity from the scripture, nor from the natural creation of Elohim, nor from any kind of natural symbolism or typology when such is compared to what the scripture actually says: but Nihilo cares nothing about such things, for his mind has been swiped clean like a credit card that is swiped to empty out a bank account: his brain has been powered down into sleep mode, the data banks are an empty desert wasteland with an occasional tumble weed passing by in the howling desert winds of his mind; for Nihilo has taken his refuge in a church system based on the world system rather than putting his trust in the Word of Elohim; for Nihilo has made his mother church and her dogmas and creeds his teacher and his guide. :)
Like I said.

daqq

No, YOU are a polytheist. I worship ONE God---Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus. You worship three Gods. To you, the Father is God, Jesus is God, and the H.S. is God. Three Gods.

You are supposed to turn off your mind and believe that 1+1+1=1. Nihilo has shown us the way. :)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You are supposed to turn off your mind and believe that 1+1+1=1. Nihilo has shown us the way. :)
It's really, really simple. You're overthinking it. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are in one sense the same, and in another sense distinct. Sameness, and distinction, all throughout Scripture, and particularly prominent in the New Testament.

If you were going to be given the death penalty unless you recanted, would you witness to the Resurrection?

daqq

It's really, really simple. You're overthinking it. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are in one sense the same, and in another sense distinct. Sameness, and distinction, all throughout Scripture, and particularly prominent in the New Testament.

If you were going to be given the death penalty unless you recanted, would you witness to the Resurrection?

What you are saying is that you are like a chameleon: when there needs to be a separation or distinction, like when I quoted Luke 4:17-20 where the Master reads Isaiah 61:1-2a and applies it to himself, then you either ignore what was posted or admit there is separation or distinction between your three entities. But when that same distinction might prove that you worship three Gods you suddenly deny those same distinctions, put on your Oneness-Modalist "Jesus is YHWH" hat, and change your tune, (or as in the case with a chameleon, you change your colors), so that no one will recognize you creeping around in the tree. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA... No Trinitarian denies that the Logos binding to Flesh in the womb, Human wise... was a type of "Creation"... the HUMAN part of GOD the Son was and is literally The WORD bound to CREATION... but... The Logos / God portion of God the Son is Eternal and Infinite.... and UNCREATED. In other words... Creator bound to Creation.

Was God physically bound to human flesh before that special moment? NO! After and forever more? Yes?

Only Fools believe in created Gods!

The Word was With God and Was GOD!... AND, LA... THE WORD Became Flesh!

- EE

And your generalized accusation against Lon is false. I know for a fact that Lon sees Hope where many don't.

You need to get your facts straight... as usual, LA.

The permanent union Of God with the Man Jesus did not occur until the resurrection.

Jesus went to the cross through His own faith in the Father who led Him to it.

The Gospels account is of how that came about, and it was not accomplished at Jesus birth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:think: Because you wouldn't quite arguing? In ECT?
How long ago was that? Two years? How long do you hold grudges?

Some excuse is it?

Finally get that off your chest did you? I often wonder why you Unit-Arians are here. You clearly don't like any of us. :idunno:[/QUOTE]

You say such wicked things about those who believe the Father is the only true God, Who is greater than His Son, who in the end will be the equal of all of His brothers.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Universal Father-God....over all, in all, thru all.......

One Universal Father-God....over all, in all, thru all.......

Then you are a polytheist.

Recognizing that the Universal Father has created(begotten) divine sons whom he calls 'gods' and furthermore qualify as 'elohim' (which includes human leaders, ruler, judges, administrators, etc.) does not make the recognizer a 'polytheist', for there is always and absolutely only ONE UNIVERSAL FATHER, whose primacy is foremost and utmost, because The Father is the Most High God, the Father of all in the cosmos. Only One eternal, infinite, universal, omnipresent, ultimate, primal DEITY...qualifies as 'Deity' proper, the First Source and Center of all things and beings, the unbegotten itself.

Recognizing this is wholly monotheistic, since there is only one divine Creative Nature, Essence, Being, even though there may be many gods, sons and co-creators within a universal hierarchy who are also 'elohim'.

There is always and forever one infinite and universal Father.

No problems.

God is ONE, always, forever. God extends himself and brings forth (begets) offspring. All is an extension of 'God'. There is only 'God', and the expression(s) of 'God'. One God Being.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Recognizing that the Universal Father has created(begotten) divine sons whom he calls 'gods' and furthermore qualify as 'elohim' (which includes human leaders, ruler, judges, administrators, etc.) does not make the recognizer a 'polytheist', for there is always and absolutely only ONE UNIVERSAL FATHER, whose primacy is foremost and utmost, because The Father is the Most High God, the Father of all in the cosmos. Only One eternal, infinite, universal, omnipresent, ultimate, primal DEITY...qualifies as 'Deity' proper, the First Source and Center of all things and beings, the unbegotten itself.

Recognizing this is wholly monotheistic, since there is only one divine Creative Nature, Essence, Being, even though there may be many gods, sons and co-creators within a universal hierarchy who are also 'elohim'.

There is always and forever one infinite and universal Father.

No problems.

God is ONE, always, forever. God extends himself and brings forth (begets) offspring. All is an extension of 'God'. There is only 'God', and the expression(s) of 'God'. One God Being.

To see the Son is to have seen the Father. There is no minimalizing or politicizing a rebuttal to what that means... except by foul deceit or willful untruth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The logos is the express image of the Father, that makes him a creation. God was pleased that it contained his fullness, that makes him a created god.

Only fools will not understand that.

No one but Jesus the Son can say... that to have seen Jesus the Son, is to have seen Jesus the Father.

(Isaiah 9:6)

Only self deceit can render any other conclusion.

John 12:27 “My soul is troubled. What should I say? ‘Father, keep me from having to go through with this’? No. This is the very reason I have come to this point in my life. 28 Father, bring glory to your name!”

Then a voice came from heaven. It said, “I have brought glory to my name. I will bring glory to it again.” 29 The crowd there heard the voice. Some said it was thunder. Others said an angel had spoken to Jesus.

30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. 31 Now it is time for the world to be judged. Now the prince of this world will be thrown out. 32 And I am going to be lifted up from the earth. When I am, I will bring all people to myself.” 33 He said this to show them how he was going to die.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lon said:
Some excuse is it?

Finally get that off your chest did you? I often wonder why you Unit-Arians are here. You clearly don't like any of us. :idunno:

You say such wicked things about those who believe the Father is the only true God, Who is greater than His Son, who in the end will be the equal of all of His brothers.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

The permanent union Of God with the Man Jesus did not occur until the resurrection.

Jesus went to the cross through His own faith in the Father who led Him to it.

The Gospels account is of how that came about, and it was not accomplished at Jesus birth.

LA

John 12:27 “My soul is troubled. What should I say? ‘Father, keep me from having to go through with this’? No. This is the very reason I have come to this point in my life. 28 Father, bring glory to your name!

Then a voice came from heaven. It said, “I have brought glory to my name. I will bring glory to it again.” 29 The crowd there heard the voice. Some said it was thunder. Others said an angel had spoken to Jesus.

30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. 31 Now it is time for the world to be judged. Now the prince of this world will be thrown out. 32 And I am going to be lifted up from the earth. When I am, I will bring all people to myself.” 33 He said this to show them how he was going to die.​

You are the wicked one. I pray that Jesus guides you into HIM. You call Him a liar and His Scrupture a liar.

You deny the honesty of John 5:39 and Isaiah 43:11

Is God or is not God the keeper of the scriptures?

Is God or is not God the ONLY Savior?

Isaiah 43:11

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
What you are saying is that you are like a chameleon: when there needs to be a separation or distinction, like when I quoted Luke 4:17-20 where the Master reads Isaiah 61:1-2a and applies it to himself, then you either ignore what was posted or admit there is separation or distinction between your three entities. But when that same distinction might prove that you worship three Gods you suddenly deny those same distinctions, put on your Oneness-Modalist "Jesus is YHWH" hat, and change your tune, (or as in the case with a chameleon, you change your colors), so that no one will recognize you creeping around in the tree. :chuckle:
Uh huh. 99% of all self-identifying Christians confess that the Maker is the Trinity, and you instead confess that the Church that the Lord Jesus built upon Peter, and promised would never be prevailed against by the gates of Hell, was prevailed against by those gates, and rather extremely quickly too. And distinction is the word, not "separation," you made that up.

Would you be willing to die, testifying that the Resurrection is nonfiction history, or not?

Lon

Why do you overlook verse 15 in Col 1?

Trins do that all the time.

:nono: You and I disagree on what 'image' means, remember? I could have easily included it, but "my" point is that He is the Creator.
Verse 15 isn't needed for that so you are just Arian-driven to ask or demand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.