Jesus is God.

marhig

Oh, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, when had Satan any power over Jesus? You DO NOT know Holy Writ.

If you reject Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, you are rejecting the ONLY WAY to get to God and are tired and heavy laden trying to present the works of your hands which have already rejected.
I haven't rejected Jesus i have complete faith in him. I've rejected sin through Jesus, because he is saving me from sinning

marhig

The article was in answer to YOUR question when did Jesus said He was God.

You NOT reading the article, jumped into another question, which was answered, which obviously you jumped over the answer ALSO.
So do you know what the veil is?

And you still haven't shown me where it says that the Bible that grace requires faith in the work that Jesus did on the cross.

lifeisgood

Quote: Grace requires our Faith in what Christ did at the Cross

Show me where it says this in the Bible, I've always seen that we are to have faith in Jesus and God.

Have you not read in Holy Writ that WITHOUT FAITH it is impossible to please God?

No faith that Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary is The Way, and The Truth, and The Life there is no hope for anybody, including marhig.

marhig

Have you not read in Holy Writ that WITHOUT FAITH it is impossible to please God?

No faith that Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary is The Way, and The Truth, and The Life there is no hope for anybody, including marhig.
I have faith in Jesus Christ and God the father, it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we are to have faith in his work that he did in the cross. Your telling me I'm wrong, Show me where it says that

lifeisgood

So do you know what the veil is?

And you still haven't shown me where it says that the Bible that we have to have faith in the work that Jesus did on the cross.

I did answer but I guess you did not like the answer.

The veil represented SEPARATION between you and God and ONLY when Jesus the Christ finished His work on the Cross of Calvary was the veil rent. The veil was rent at the precise moment Jesus the Christ DIED.

Now when you place your faith in Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, He opens the door of His kingdom to you. Rejecting Him AND/OR what He did negates that entrance.

marhig

Luke 7

And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

Her faith i saved her, not the work on the cross.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If God is infinite being then how could he be limited from creation? That would mean God is not infinite. We are part of creation and creation is included in that which is infinite. How could it be otherwise? Why are we trying so hard to exclude ourselves from that which is infinite anyway? Is that even possible? Maybe this points to the downfall of the first angel in heaven. Perhaps we are just like that angel.

You appear to be a wee bit "dazed?" Did you fall on your noggin lately?

lifeisgood

I have faith in Jesus Christ and God the father, it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we are to have faith in his work that he did in the cross.

Another example that you do not know Holy Writ. Why do you think Jesus the Christ had to go to the Cross of Calvary and Satan desperately trying for Jesus the Christ not to finish His mission?

Your telling me I'm wrong, Show me where it says that

You are wrong. The MISSION of Jesus the Christ was to go to the Cross of Calvary to OPEN up the way to God. Bar rejection of Him and/or His finished work on the Cross of Calvary the veil is still up for you.

beameup

Luke 7

She believed that Jesus was the Messiah, the Holy One of Israel.
BTW, that was prior to the cross... in case you didn't know JW.

We are aware that JWs teach that Michael the Archangel became Jesus and that Jesus died only for the sin of Adam (a "ransom", as you teach).
Thus, "salvation" to a Jehovah's Witness is obedience to the dictates of the Watchtower Society.

marhig

Another example that you do not know Holy Writ. Why do you think Jesus the Christ had to go to the Cross of Calvary and Satan desperately trying for Jesus the Christ not to finish His mission?

You are wrong. The MISSION of Jesus the Christ was to go to the Cross of Calvary to OPEN up the way to God. Bar rejection of Him and/or His finished work on the Cross of Calvary the veil is still up for you.
The veil is the flesh, and my flesh is dying and God is living in my heart whether you believe me or not doesn't bother me. I only care what God thinks. You believe in a dead Jesus I believe in a living one!

lifeisgood

Luke 7

Oh, foolish, foolish woman/man.

Her faith that He was God in the flesh saved her. The Jews, as you, did not/do not believe Jesus the Christ is God in the flesh. His saving her was all wrapped up in Him finishing His MISSION which He knew He would accomplish.

marhig

She believed that Jesus was the Messiah, the Holy One of Israel.
BTW, that was prior to the cross... in case you didn't know JW.
It's that's what I mean, it was prior to the cross, so the work on the cross didn't save her, but hey faith in Christ being the Messiah

lifeisgood

The veil is the flesh, and my flesh is dying and God is living in my heart whether you believe me or not doesn't bother me. I only care what God thinks. You believe in a dead Jesus I believe in a living one!

Oh, foolish, foolish woman/man, who has bewitched you?

marhig

Oh, foolish, foolish woman/man.

Her faith that He was God in the flesh saved her. The Jews, as you, did not/do not believe Jesus the Christ is God in the flesh. His saving her was all wrapped up in Him finishing His MISSION which He knew He would accomplish.
Yes, I believe there is much evidence in the Bible you show it was wrong to crucify Jesus

beameup

It's that's what I mean, it was prior to the cross, so the work on the cross didn't save her, but hey faith in Christ being the Messiah
Many Jews were saved by faith in Yeshua Messiah prior to his death. They had the "faith of Abraham" and not the self-righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees.

lifeisgood

BEFORE the foundation of the world the work on the Cross was an already known done deal; therefore, Jesus the Christ knowing that He was going to finish His mission on the Cross for the whole universe to see, could save her because of her faith.

marhig

I think you need to go back to when men tried to work out who Jesus was around a table 300 or so users after Jesus lived discussing whether he was God, and then deciding he was God and then adding the holy spirit in at a later date. To see who's been bewitched

marhig

BEFORE the foundation of the world the work on the Cross was an already known done deal; therefore, Jesus the Christ knowing that He was going to finish His mission on the Cross for the whole universe to see, could save her because of her faith.
Yes, it was prophesied in the old testament, but he didn't go through that to save you or me but to overcome Satan in his flesh and do what Adam couldn't do. He overcame the world and showed us the way back to God through his life, we are saved by his life.

I must go now, I have family visiting, I'm not being ignorant of I don't answer you.

lifeisgood

Yes, I believe there is much evidence in the Bible you show it was wrong to crucify Jesus

NO! NO! NO! If Satan could have stopped Jesus' mission, there would have been no hope for anybody to enter into God's kingdom.

Praise God, Jesus the Christ was obedient to His mission and finished it so that anyone whosoever will come and accept that HE PAID for the entrance into His Kingdom can be saved.

You are rejecting the only Way, the only Truth, the only Life - Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

If you separate Jesus from the Cross or the Cross from Jesus, you are left with NOTHING. They are one and the same.

marhig

NO! NO! NO! If Satan could have stopped Jesus' mission, there would have been no hope for anybody to enter into God's kingdom.

Praise God, Jesus the Christ was obedient to His mission and finished it so that anyone whosoever will come and accept that HE PAID for the entrance into His Kingdom can be saved.

You are rejecting the only Way, the only Truth, the only Life - Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

If you separate Jesus from the Cross or the Cross from Jesus, you are left with NOTHING. They are one and the same.
He certainly did finish it he overcame Satan and won him on his own ground, and now he's helping me to overcome him too

Right I'm off,

Ps, it would be great if you can show me the scripture where it says that we are saved by having faith in the work that Jesus done on the cross... Thanks