Jesus is God.

Prizebeatz1

You do not even see that you contradict yourself and are a hypocrite.

Of course, we can stop sinning.

I think that is another distraction. We are trying to live up to an image of being perfect which directs us toward some future accomplishment which once again takes us away from the timeless state that is one with God, heaven and salvation. I've tried that and it doesn't work. I did however, learn to put down the forbidden fruit of judgment except when absolutely necessary in the practical world. That's what helped me. YMMV.

We're all hypocrites in some respects but the difference for me now is that I can quit judging myself for it and just leave it at that while in the past I kept judging myself as worthless for it and felt I had to do something about it which took me away from feeling the worthlessness in its entirety (long and slow and ugly that was made worse by delaying the process). I think we like biting the fruit of judgment because of the illusion of control it gives us. We like the way it tastes so to speak. I guess some of us will learn to put it down when we're ready in our own time.

God's Truth

I think that is another distraction. We are trying to live up to an image of being perfect which directs us toward some future accomplishment which once again takes us away from the timeless state that is one with God, heaven and salvation. I've tried that and it doesn't work. I did however, learn to put down the forbidden fruit of judgment except when absolutely necessary in the practical world. That's what helped me. YMMV.

We're all hypocrites in some respects but the difference for me now is that I can quit judging myself for it and just leave it at that while in the past I kept judging myself as worthless for it and felt I had to do something about it which took me away from feeling the worthlessness in its entirety (long and slow and ugly that was made worse by delaying the process). I think we like biting the fruit of judgment because of the illusion of control it gives us. We like the way it tastes so to speak. I guess some of us will learn to put it down when we're ready in our own time.

You say you have tried not to judge. Can you humble yourself? Can you do what Jesus says and put him above all including yourself? Can you admit that you are a sinner? Can you repent of those sins? Can you forgive others? Can you call on Jesus to help you?

If you would only trust Jesus and do what he says then you will know the Truth.

Prizebeatz1

Jesus only lives in those he saves.

If you have not obeyed Jesus, then you do not have salvation.

You do not sound as one who has been saved.

You will have salvation through no other but by going through Christ.

You will have no wisdom unless you obey Christ.

That sounds more like salvation of the personality to me. Always dependent on something. Always doing and not realizing that salvation is in the simplicity of Being. There is calmness, there is peace, there is steadiness, there is grace, there is fulfillment, there is completion, there is fullness, there is lightness, there is non-judgment, there is timelessness. This is what Christ refers to. We can prepare for it by practicing intense silence and stillness. A little meditation can induce such qualities to carry over into our everyday lives but the cost is giving up dependence on the personality if only for a short time at the beginning. Then we work our way up to the point where attainment of this state is our number one priority at all times. The only question left is how far are we willing to take it?

God's Truth

That sounds more like salvation of the personality to me. Always dependent on something. Always doing and not realizing that salvation is in the simplicity of Being. There is calmness, there is peace, there is steadiness, there is grace, there is fulfillment, there is completion, there is fullness, there is lightness, there is non-judgment, there is timelessness. This is what Christ refers to. We can prepare for it by practicing intense silence and stillness. A little meditation can induce such qualities to carry over into our everyday lives but the cost is giving up dependence on the personality if only for a short time at the beginning. Then we work our way up to the point where attainment of this state is our number one priority at all times. The only question left is how far are we willing to take it?

You have already said that you cannot accomplish what you desire. You slander the Bible and have tried to obtain peace through other means.

lifeisgood

I say I obey. You say I do not. Who are you to defend God's Word by what you falsely accuse me of doing?

You yourself gt say you do not obey as you claim to.

Like so:
Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that.

But then you say that you, gt:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I, gt, obey all of Jesus' teachings....I, gt, follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I, gt, obey everything Jesus says...."— Courtesy of Saint John W

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

You say you have tried not to judge. Can you humble yourself? Can you do what Jesus says and put him above all including yourself? Can you admit that you are a sinner? Can you repent of those sins? Can you forgive others? Can you call on Jesus to help you?

If you would only trust Jesus and do what he says then you will know the Truth.

I've already done all that for 35 years. It was an attempt to extract self-worth through my accomplishments. I was trying to get the feeling of being good enough by obeying the rules. That is the false version of self-worth that depends on out used circumstances. As long as I followed the rules I was okay but when I didn't I was back to feeling worthless. The feeling of being good enough did not last me I just kept trying harder. It got really painful.

In contrast the real self-worth of the soul is always there. It is consistent, unwavering, not dependent on anything I do, independent of what is happening in the world. There is no struggling for it, no grasping, no trying, wanting, hoping, waiting.

Do you notice how the harshness of the personality as it places demands, terms and conditions, always telling us what to do and what not to do? That is the kind of attitude that needs to be reversed. It is not of God but of the personality. That is the mentality that we become so accustomed to that it seems normal. It is intimidating, bullying, forceful. None of that is of God. God is the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Prizebeatz1

Jesus is God.

You have already said that you cannot accomplish what you desire. You slander the Bible and have tried to obtain peace through other means.

There is no need or desire to accomplish anything once we realize the soul. It has already accomplished everything including peace. And the soul contains the true peace that we long for. Not the peace of the ego that depends on defeating enemies, being right about an argument, showing people who's boss, etc. That's not peace. That's prison. One can never rest in the present moment where God dwells in timelessness because of being too busy with something else. There is a trade being done that the enemy doesn't want us to be aware of. The priceless treasure of salvation in this exact instant for the dysfunctional back up quarterback of the personality.

God's Truth

There is no need or desire to accomplish anything once we realize the soul. It has already accomplished everything including peace. And the soul contains the true peace that we long for. Not the peace of the ego that depends on defeating enemies, being right about an argument, showing people who's boss, etc. That's not peace. That's prison. One can never rest in the present moment where God dwells in timelessness because of being too busy with something else. There is a trade being done that the enemy doesn't want us to be aware of. The priceless treasure of salvation in this exact instant for the dysfunctional back up quarterback of the personality.

I cannot force myself to read what you post. You do not say things that are from God.

I think that you are repeating things from Oprah's new age teachings. Can you be honest about that?

God's Truth

I've already done all that for 35 years. It was an attempt to extract self-worth through my accomplishments. I was trying to get the feeling of being good enough by obeying the rules. That is the false version of self-worth that depends on out used circumstances. As long as I followed the rules I was okay but when I didn't I was back to feeling worthless. The feeling of being good enough did not last me I just kept trying harder. It got really painful.

In contrast the real self-worth of the soul is always there. It is consistent, unwavering, not dependent on anything I do, independent of what is happening in the world. There is no struggling for it, no grasping, no trying, wanting, hoping, waiting.

Do you notice how the harshness of the personality as it places demands, terms and conditions, always telling us what to do and what not to do? That is the kind of attitude that needs to be reversed. It is not of God but of the personality. That is the mentality that we become so accustomed to that it seems normal. It is intimidating, bullying, forceful. None of that is of God. God is the opposite.

You haven't did what Jesus said to do.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that.
Then why do you CONTINUE to repeatedly say that everyone must obey EVERYTHING that Jesus said to do.

You have no understanding. Where ever do you hear me telling anyone to get circumcised and observe special days?
And yet you have some list of "must do's" to be saved. What is the level of lawful obedience required? Is it 70%? It is 100%?

You sound jealous like Cain.
No, it is actually you that is like Cain.... trying to please God YOUR way and not HIS way.

Believing and doing nothing is not the secret mystery to be saved.
We do good works AFTER we get saved in the dispensation of the grace of God.

Please QUOTE the post were I say that we should do nothing.

Faith alone is mentioned one time in the Bible and it is to warn us of what kind of faith not to have.
You're not one of the twelve tribes.

Please do a Bible search for "NOT OF YOURSELVES" and believe that you find.

God's Truth

Then why do you CONTINUE to repeatedly say that everyone must obey EVERYTHING that Jesus said to do.

And yet you have some list of "must do's" to be saved. What is the level of lawful obedience required? Is it 70%? It is 100%?

No, it is actually you that is like Cain.... trying to please God YOUR way and not HIS way.

We do good works AFTER we get saved in the dispensation of the grace of God.

Please QUOTE the post were I say that we should do nothing.

You're not one of the twelve tribes.

Please do a Bible search for "NOT OF YOURSELVES" and believe that you find.

All you do is keep repeating your brainwashing falseness.

Why don't you reply directly to what I say and the scriptures that I give? Why don't you answer questions that I ask you?

There is only one gospel, and it was spoken of first by John the baptizer, and Jesus Christ himself when he walked the earth. It was preached upon by all the apostles, including Paul.

Just because Jesus gave it first to the Jews who already belonged to God, it does NOT mean that the same gospel would not be given to the Gentiles also.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Prizebeatz1

I cannot force myself to read what you post. You do not say things that are from God.

I think that you are repeating things from Oprah's new age teachings. Can you be honest about that?

Of course you don't like it because you are identified with the enemy.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Forgiving Time.........

Forgiving Time.........

So those 35 years of being a Catholic were useless? Can I get a refund?

Remember,

All accounts and debts are forever absolved, outshined and transcended in Love.

All space and time are enfolded back into the timeless.

:cloud9:

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The simple truth .....love

The simple truth .....love

Adding to my first 2 posts here,

When you die, if you get to meet Jesus, I don't think he will be asking you if you believe he is 'God', or if you believed in any number of creeds or dogmas held by certain religious denominations. He and 'God' will see into your heart and soul, instruct and guide you into the laws, ways and principles of Life, for your own growth, healing, liberation and enlightenment. The fundamental law of love is all supreme, loving that divine presence immanent and transcendent in all creation, in all sentient beings, and serving the good and welfare of all souls, this will be at the heart of what 'God' considers. Love, respect and service to your fellow man. All else is secondary, non-essential, complimentary, supplemental.

:surf:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
In-joy the Journey.......

In-joy the Journey.......

Bump :surf:

Just a reminder to all believers or non-believers in the Deity of 'Jesus' (however you slice or splice it), my last post holds :) - there is what is essential, while all else are but the fringe edges; braid those ends however you choose in your mystic looms. 'God' does give us artistic license, to work with Him as 'co-creators'.

In a more liberal sense as well,...there is nothing that exists that is not allowed, sustained or maintained by 'God', so that all that is, is made of the substance of 'God',... all meanings, values or lack thereof, all dimensions or realms of darkness and light, good and evil, all enfolds/unfolds in the infinity of God, the Infinite One. So,...looking at things from their true core-essence and the greater cosmic context,...speculations over whether this particular prophet, avatar or messenger is 'God' himself (in the flesh or some other con-fusion of human/divine ratio, is well a matter of assumption, brew up the 'hypostatic union' anyway you please) is coincidental to the belief of what religious tradition you happened to be given as a child or introduced to as an adult, and thereon chosen by your own preference as time goes on with the data or revelation you have at any point in time. Whatever the case,...all that exists, all that is, is allowed, sustained and maintained by 'God' and in 'God' since there is no other original reality, foundation or speace-context existing where anything could exist. This is it! (what is eternally be-ing, and what is be-coming)

In the beginning, in every beginning 'God' was there, and 'God' is ever present, and 'God' is always in whatever new presence arises or unfolds, omnipresently so since His omnipresence is both timeless and in all time (as well as space). Awesome eh?

But perhaps I digress.....

In-joy!