Jesus is God.

lifeisgood

Yes, who gave Jesus all the power? if Jesus is God, he wouldn't have needed to be given power. He received his power from God.

As he said, without the father, I can do nothing!

Not understanding the Holy Writ another one denying the Deity of Jesus the Christ.

lifeisgood

I quoted what Jesus said, not my own words.

And I'm not saved by my works, but through Christ, and by the spirit of God within my heart. Without him and his holy son Jesus Christ showing me the way I'd be dead in my sins.

I don't believe that Jesus died on a cross so we can carry on sinning. I believe that we are saved by his life, just as it says in the Bible.

Romans 5

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

If you get Jesus wrong denying His Deity, it matters not what else you get right. You, marhig, got Jesus the Christ wrong.

marhig

Not understanding the Holy Writ another one denying the Deity of Jesus the Christ.

Jesus never said he was God, but the son of God, he always said he was the son of God, never ever, not once did he call himself God the son. And he called God his God also. So he denied being God himself!

marhig

If you get Jesus wrong denying His Deity, it matters not what else you get right. You, marhig, got Jesus the Christ wrong.
I'll let God judge me on that one, but I know this. That he is changing my heart to turn from sinning, not to carry on sinning and saying I'm saved regardless!

lifeisgood

Jesus never said he was God, but the son of God, he always said he was the son of God, never ever, not once did he call himself God the son. And he called God his God also. So he denied being God himself!

In Mark 2:28, Jesus calls himself the “Lord of the Sabbath.” In Matthew 22:41-45, he proves that he is the Lord of the prophet David. In John 8:39-58, Jesus says that he has seen the prophet Abraham. In Matthew 12:6, Jesus claims to be greater than God’s Temple.

Jesus tells us that he has an absolutely unique relationship with the Father (Matthew 11:27), that he can answer prayers (John 14:13-14), that he is present wherever his followers are gathered (Matthew 18:20), that he has “all authority in heaven and on earth” (Matthew 28:18), and that he is with his followers forever (Matthew 28:20). He even makes the startling declaration that “All things that the Father has are Mine” (John 16:15).

According to Jesus, all people must honor him just as we honor the Father:

John 5:21-23—“For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes. For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son, so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.”

Since one of the ways we honor the Father is by worshiping him, it should come as no surprise that Jesus’ followers worshiped him on numerous occasions. Indeed, the Gospel tells us that Jesus was worshiped throughout his life: shortly after his birth (Matthew 2:11), during his ministry (Matthew 14:33, John 9:38), after his resurrection (Matthew 28:17), and after his ascension to heaven (Luke 24:52). Jesus’ disciple Thomas even addressed him as “my Lord and my God” (John 20:28).

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/06/where-did-jesus-say-i-am-god-worship-me.html

marhig

In Mark 2:28, Jesus calls himself the “Lord of the Sabbath.” In Matthew 22:41-45, he proves that he is the Lord of the prophet David. In John 8:39-58, Jesus says that he has seen the prophet Abraham. In Matthew 12:6, Jesus claims to be greater than God’s Temple.

Jesus tells us that he has an absolutely unique relationship with the Father (Matthew 11:27), that he can answer prayers (John 14:13-14), that he is present wherever his followers are gathered (Matthew 18:20), that he has “all authority in heaven and on earth” (Matthew 28:18), and that he is with his followers forever (Matthew 28:20). He even makes the startling declaration that “All things that the Father has are Mine” (John 16:15).

According to Jesus, all people must honor him just as we honor the Father:

John 5:21-23—“For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes. For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son, so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.”

Since one of the ways we honor the Father is by worshiping him, it should come as no surprise that Jesus’ followers worshiped him on numerous occasions. Indeed, the Gospel tells us that Jesus was worshiped throughout his life: shortly after his birth (Matthew 2:11), during his ministry (Matthew 14:33, John 9:38), after his resurrection (Matthew 28:17), and after his ascension to heaven (Luke 24:52). Jesus’ disciple Thomas even addressed him as “my Lord and my God” (John 20:28).

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/06/where-did-jesus-say-i-am-god-worship-me.html
Jesus relied totally on the father, the father sent him, the father anointed him, the father have him all things, the father was his God, he prayed to the father, asked the father to forgive others, he prayed to the father to take care of his desciples, he absolutely totally relied on the father because he was his God.

You believe what to will, but I can see clearly that God is the God of Jesus also and that Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God.

lifeisgood

I'll let God judge me on that one, but I know this. That he is changing my heart to turn from sinning, not to carry on sinning and saying I'm saved regardless!

Only when a person is found 'in Him' can the Holy Spirit help a person who is struggling with a particular whatever.

It matters not how much you try to stop doing whatever it is the struggle. Only the Holy Spirit can help and the Holy Spirit only works withing the confines of Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary for there the debt you and I owe God was paid because God knew that there was/is no way that a mere human being can pay what it is owed God. So God decided to pay the debt Himself.

Grace is more restrictive than the Law. Grace actually requires the perfection of Jesus Christ. The law requires our perfection which is not there (Det. 27:26). Grace requires our Faith in what Christ did at the Cross. Grace is perfecting us in the image of Jesus Christ. Grace is given to us freely; however, is given only in God’s way which is Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. The nature of the Gospel is the concepts of Faith and Grace (goes together with Mercy) (Ef. 2:6-8). My Faith has to be in what God has provided which is Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. God decided to deal with man through the rudiments of Mercy. Once God decided on Mercy, then He had no other choice but to extend Grace. Grace is the goodness of God extended to undeserving sinners.

6days

Do you not know Holy Writ that says that the veil was rent BY HIS DEATH?
Yes!
Amazing that some can study the Bible yet not understand the the significance of Christs death. Without His death and resurrection we would be eternally separated from God. We are not saved by His earthly life...but by His death. This theology of shed blood starts in Genesis and is seen throuout Scripture. See Is. 53:5

marhig

Could you get into the presence of the Holy of Holies BEFORE Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary?
We received the spirit after the natural death of Jesus, yes, but he overcame Satan by denying him right up until his last breath this he overcame the world. And we are saved by his life. Death doesn't save, life saves.

lifeisgood

Jesus relied totally on the father, the father sent him, the father anointed him, the father have him all things, the father was his God, he prayed to the father, asked the father to forgive others, he prayed to the father to take care of his desciples, he absolutely totally relied on the father because he was his God.

You believe what to will, but I can see clearly that God is the God of Jesus also and that Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God.

You asked the question, however, when asked to go and see the answer, you rejected it. How sad. How sad indeed.

And no, you did NOT read the entire article; therefore, your response to the answer to your inquiry.

6days

Only when a person is found 'in Him' can the Holy Spirit help a person who is struggling with a particular whatever.

It matters not how much you try to stop doing whatever it is the struggle. Only the Holy Spirit can help and the Holy Spirit only works withing the confines of Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary for there the debt you and I owe God was paid because God knew that there was/is no way that a mere human being can pay what it is owed God. So God decided to pay the debt Himself.

Grace is more restrictive than the Law. Grace actually requires the perfection of Jesus Christ. The law requires our perfection which is not there (Det. 27:26). Grace requires our Faith in what Christ did at the Cross. Grace is perfecting us in the image of Jesus Christ. Grace is given to us freely; however, is given only in God’s way which is Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. The nature of the Gospel is the concepts of Faith and Grace (goes together with Mercy) (Ef. 2:6-8). My Faith has to be in what God has provided which is Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. God decided to deal with man through the rudiments of Mercy. Once God decided on Mercy, then He had no other choice but to extend Grace. Grace is the goodness of God extended to undeserving sinners.
Excellent

marhig

Quote: Grace requires our Faith in what Christ did at the Cross

Show me where it says this in the Bible, I've always seen that we are to have faith in Jesus and God.

marhig

You asked the question, however, when asked to go and see the answer, you rejected it. How sad. How sad indeed.

And no, you did NOT read the entire article; therefore, your response to the answer to your inquiry.
I asked do you know what the veil is? You didn't answer that, you answered with another question

lifeisgood

We received the spirit after the natural death of Jesus, yes, but he overcame Satan by denying him right up until his last breath this he overcame the world. And we are saved by his life. Death doesn't save, life saves.

Oh, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, when had Satan any power over Jesus? You DO NOT know Holy Writ.

If you reject Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, you are rejecting the ONLY WAY to get to God and are tired and heavy laden trying to present the works of your hands which have already rejected.

lifeisgood

I asked do you know what the veil is? You didn't answer that, you answered with another question

The article was in answer to YOUR question when did Jesus said He was God.

You NOT reading the article, jumped into another question, which was answered, which obviously you jumped over the answer ALSO.