Jesus is God.

djhow

No he said we all have a Father God and that God is Love. Jesus was the son of God. God is the name that all names hang including Jehovah, Krishna you name it they all hang on God the unknown that no man has seen.

Jesus didn't say he was the son of Jehovah. He told the Jews you do not know my father because his Father was God and he is the son of God and God is Love

Thats why he is the name above all names and salvation is for all men

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No he said we all have a Father God and that God is Love. Jesus was the son of God. God is the name that all names hang including Jehovah, Krishna you name it they all hang on God the unknown that no man has seen.

Jesus didn't say he was the son of Jehovah. He told the Jews you do not know my father because his Father was God and he is the son of God and God is Love

Thats why he is the name above all names and salvation is for all men

That's good, I like that. The way I put it, Jesus has a Father and Jesus is a Father to this world he created. In a familial sense the unseen Father-God is our grandfather, the Ultimate Divinity.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's good, I like that. The way I put it, Jesus has a Father and Jesus is a Father to this world he created. In a familial sense the unseen Father-God is our grandfather, the Ultimate Divinity.

Jesus is our brother and a joint heir with us of all creation. He is also our spiritual husband and we are not married to our father.

djhow

Yes Jesus was a man and the light that lights all men is Christ and through repentance, baptism Jesus was transformed or born again by the power of Christ within him and became the son of God the firstborn.

Jesus did not have extra being God powers, by faith in Christ in him and the power transform in to the Son of God

We all become sons of God through Christ within who is the power to transform all men into sons of God.

It is the light that is in all men and we are all children of God and the sons of God see through new eyes and realise we are in heaven now and see the kingdom. The way of God is not action it is who you are in the situation

Some of the disciples witnessed his "Transformation"

The Holy Spirit Will be witness to the sons of God

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is the light that is in all men and we are all children of God and the sons of God see through new eyes and realise we are in heaven now and see the kingdom.

Interesting. Paul said, "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does corruption inherit incorruption." (1 Corinthians 15:50)

If you bleed then you are not incorruptible.

djhow

The illusion of life or the great big lie is that we're no longer the image God. We are the image of God and God is in all beings and it is the light that lights all men, Christ and it is the power to save you and transform you into the son of God. You don't change your eyes are opened and you see that you are a child of God, that you have been loved more than you can ever imagine and your sins fall away is if never there.

The jews didn't get it, he was a son of God, not Jehovah he had become one with God without an intermediary and that is the power of Christ that saves you.

It is why Jesus is the name that is above all names. He is the firstborn and will bear witness to everyone who follows him to become a son of God.

You save people by telling them that their sins are forgiven and that Christ is in them and by faith and trusting in God who is in them to reveal who they really are which is the image of God and God is Love.

That is the power that works in us so exceedingly great

Last edited:

Ben Masada

The illusion of life or the great big lie is that we're no longer the image God. We are the image of God and God is in all beings and it is the light that lights all men, Christ and it is the power to save you and transform you into the son of God. You don't change your eyes are opened and you see that you are a child of God, that you have been loved more than you can ever imagine and your sins fall away is if never there.

The jews didn't get it, he was a son of God, not Jehovah he had become one with God without an intermediary and that is the power of Christ that saves you.

It is why Jesus is the name that is above all names. He is the firstborn and will bear witness to everyone who follows him to become a son of God.

You save people by telling them that their sins are forgiven and that Christ is in them and by faith and trusting in God who is in them to reveal who they really are which is the image of God and God is Love.

That is the power that works in us so exceedingly great

Indeed, Jesus was first considered to be the son of God but by Paul. You can read it in Acts 9:20. Now, if you read Exodus 4:22,23, when Moses went to Pharaoh he said in the name of God: "Israel is My firstborn son; so, let My son go that he may serve me. That's quite a difference. Individually, Jesus was the son of God by the will of Paul; Israel IS the son of God by the will of HaShem. I wonder how Christians can't see that. It means that some people believe only what they want to believe. Even by faith, this can't be applied.

Ben Masada

Jesus is the light that lights all men. It is the power of Christ in all men to become children of God.

The light is in all men and Jesus being a man, by faith was the son of God

He said we are all children of God and we have salvation and it is within us and it's called the Kingdom of God

Jesus never said become something else like a saint or an angel to see the Kingdom of God he said you must be born again and the power of Christ that is in all men transforms you into a son of God.

You don't "become" a Christian you "see" with new eyes that you are a child of God and that you always were and by faith you appropriate it in live in it and follow it's way.

Sorry no scriptures but they are there

Given the light is in all men, whatever you do to the least of my brethren you do unto me

All right. If Jesus is the light that lights all men, why did he forbid his disciples not to take the light
of salvation to the Gentiles? If you find hard to believe what I am saying, read Matthew 10:5,6. He could not be lying to say something like that.

djhow

It's about wisdom. When you become a christian all you want to do is tell everyone what has happened and it's often that you have to wait till Christ has finished it's work. Jesus told the disciples to tarry in the city for 40 days and emerged being witnessed by the Holy Spirit.

This was Pauls plea to everyone, that ye be transformed by Christ who works in you

djhow

I think the mystery and process is not described because it is different for every person. Charles Finney was a lawyer one day, transformed by the love of God and went on and revival followed him every where he went. Charles Wesley was already a Christian and it was in the fear of dying he realised he wasn't saved. If it was described the world would be full of people imagining transformation instead of going through it.

Jesus was not lying when he said narrow is the way and few find it. He said it was new wine skins for new wine and that the old ones could not contain what he was talking about. It has to be the only thing you want and you will give everything up to find it. There are many stories of people who struggled with giving up their lives, money, family all of these things become a reason why not to surrender to God.

Fresh water and salt water do not mix. Theology runs round the never ending circle of how we can be saints and sinners at the same time.

It is not possible

And this is the sure faith that Christ is in us, in all men and it is the power to save and transform you. If you think it will happen in the future...why? you already have Christ. If you think it's something God gives you then rejoice you already have it from God. It is within you, you can never un have the light till the day you die.

No reason to doubt that God is not there, no reason to doubt the power is not there. Jesus showed the way and now we follow

Jesus said I am with you till the end of days

When Governments go on unjust war the people rise up and demand peace
When sexual immorality is everywhere the people rise up and choose abstinence
When the Government let the rich steal all the money the people rise up and demand that it is shared with everyone

I am the light of the world and I will be with you always

keypurr

All right. If Jesus is the light that lights all men, why did he forbid his disciples not to take the light
of salvation to the Gentiles? If you find hard to believe what I am saying, read Matthew 10:5,6. He could not be lying to say something like that.

Jews were warned in Daniel to return to God. Christ was sent to do that in the 490 years given. Until that time was come his task was to save the Jews. After Steven was stoned the Gentiles were invited to believe in Christ and his God.

Its a long story Ben which you are not open to see.

keypurr

Keypurr, according to your theory was "Christ" created or born?
Again jamie, name any image that is not created.

Any image. All images are created by the subject matter that it is an image of. Think of a copy machine, you put in the original to get the copy.

Christ is the express image of his creator. Heb 1:3, Col 1:15.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app