Jesus is God.

Prizebeatz1

Just listen to yourself. You say you do not do this and do not say that. You are dishonest.

Where have I ever said what I do and don't do? If I made a mistake I will admit it. I don't claim to be perfect.

Again, notice how badly the personality is concentrating on what is outside itself. It cannot turn its attention towards its inward divinity. We need to feel that level of resistance. THAT is the same level of intensity which the enemy has us in its grip. Again and again, the personality denies this to be a problem. Paying attention to it often seems like it will make things worse. The tendency is to judge it as bad and here we go biting the fruit again. We need to have compassion for ourselves. It's necessary for us to see and feel just how miserably stuck we are. It seems like it will never change. The personality will judge itself for its state of misery and then judge itself again for judging itself the first time. We then become the character across the lake whom Jesus approached: "My name is Legion...for we are many." We need to be super careful as the personality will often trick us into judgment without our awareness. It's a very very tricky, sticky and nasty situation. If it weren't for the soul one could not break free much less even become aware of it.

Prizebeatz1

You do not even know what the soul is. You do not have wisdom from God because you do not obey exactly as is given in the written Word.

Is there a rule saying there is only one definition of the soul? Who is enforcing that rule? I'm asking because they are doing a terrible job. I did not get this higher meaning to the story of Jesus through an interpretation from man. Is there a reason you cannot quit being so concerned with what other people do and don't have and turn your attention to your own value and worth? Are you not important enough?

God's Truth

It's easy to disobey though.
It's not all in your actions but your thoughts and emotions.
Hating a brother is the sin murder. 1 John 3:15 + Matthew 5:21-22

That is right, we have to obey everything, even the scriptures that tell us not to lust or hate.

Romans 3:10-14

We are all so weak. In eccl 7:20 it shows us that there isn't a man upon the earth who does good and never sins. I like to think the Lord can grant us strength to overcome, but our basic desires of the flesh have to be fended off constantly through prayer. "our spirits are willing but our flesh is weak"

Lusting in your heart is adultery or sexual immorality.

Many people live with the sin of the evil eye, you seek to do evil or seek evil in general.

I think realizing how fragile our hearts are is amazing intself, we cannot go on even a day without our bodies pinging us for our natural desires.
]
You are speaking as a defeatist.

However, what does not Word of God say? The Word of God says we are over-comers.

we are born of the earth and we desire the things of the earth. jesus christ did not take this away from his believers but rather he tells us to pray that we may not give into them.
Jesus does not say it like that. Jesus says those who live only to please the flesh cannot please God. NOT ALL only live to please their flesh.

it's so very easy to sin... yes dont sin, live in repentance and live in prayer otherwise the moment you give up your temptations are back

You sound as if you are still badly struggling. You said live in repentance. Live in repentance? What do you mean by that? To me it sounds like you are always saying you are sorry but never actually repenting. Repent is to stop doing the sin that you do.

Prizebeatz1

Dude, when your describe the NATURE OF BEING, you are EXPLICITLY making a truth claim.

The fact that there are SOOOOOO many illogical people on TOL making bogus truth claims that contradict the Word of God is terrible and you're one of them.

If that's the way you choose to see it, fine. You're the one who is stuck to the ego and all it sees is threats and conflicts. Those who sow to the flesh reap of the flesh. It's your problem not mine so don't come complaining to me about it.

God's Truth

Is there a rule saying there is only one definition of the soul? Who is enforcing that rule? I'm asking because they are doing a terrible job. I did not get this higher meaning to the story of Jesus through an interpretation from man.
The Bible says they doctrines from demons.

Is there a reason you cannot quit being so concerned with what other people do and don't have and turn your attention to your own value and worth? Are you not important enough?

Your false accusations show your contradictions.

You already put Jesus down and you already said you are not hungry and thirsty for what is said in the Holy Bible.

You are as the many others condemned. It is your choice.

God's Truth

I approximate it as the infinite, eternal and unconditional part of us but it really cannot be defined. Man does not define the soul. The soul defines man.

You do not even know that the soul is a physical body with it's spirit. How do you ever get that our flesh bodies are infinite and eternal unconditionally?

You are in a sad position and refuse help.

Right Divider

Body part
If that's the way you choose to see it, fine. You're the one who is stuck to the ego and all it sees is threats and conflicts. Those who sow to the flesh reap of the flesh. It's your problem not mine so don't come complaining to me about it.
Are you REALLY going to continue to argue that your claims about the NATURE of God and the universe are NOT TRUTH CLAIMS?

You are completely delusional, young man.

God's Truth

Dang, even paul was weak. You're a lot stronger than him.
You have believed what false teachers told you about Paul. Paul was not weak in the sense you are speaking of, not in the sense of sinning.

I said living in repentance as living in my faith. I don't say sorry for sin or feel regret for things long forgiven 2000 years ago.
If you sin today then you should repent of it with fear.

the only way one can live like you're saying is if they walk in the spirit evangelizing,
How do you get that?

All saved are to walk in the Spirit.

if you do that the fountain in your heart should be overflowing though. Even then you can sin. Well technically its impossible to sin if you're born again; but we're not talking about that subject I dont think?

Of course, people saved might sin, but to say we do not have to repent if we do, as you have said that is not a true statement from God.

It's good to be weak.

See,you have been taught wrong about being weak. Being weak is NOT about being a sinner. Oh my God in heaven...no! Jesus was crucified in weakness. That does NOT mean he sinned.

2 Corinthians 13:4
For He was indeed crucified in weakness, yet He lives by God's power. And though we are weak in Him, yet by God's power we will live with Him to serve you.
Even if one were like a pharisee and kept the law to the dot it doesn't save them from damnation

You have also been taught wrong about the pharisees too, for Jesus says they DID NOT obey.

You, however, say that they did obey.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

God's Truth

Where have I ever said what I do and don't do? If I made a mistake I will admit it. I don't claim to be perfect.

Again, notice how badly the personality is concentrating on what is outside itself. It cannot turn its attention towards its inward divinity. We need to feel that level of resistance. THAT is the same level of intensity which the enemy has us in its grip. Again and again, the personality denies this to be a problem. Paying attention to it often seems like it will make things worse. The tendency is to judge it as bad and here we go biting the fruit again. We need to have compassion for ourselves. It's necessary for us to see and feel just how miserably stuck we are. It seems like it will never change. The personality will judge itself for its state of misery and then judge itself again for judging itself the first time. We then become the character across the lake whom Jesus approached: "My name is Legion...for we are many." We need to be super careful as the personality will often trick us into judgment without our awareness. It's a very very tricky, sticky and nasty situation. If it weren't for the soul one could not break free much less even become aware of it.

Just obey Jesus.