Jesus is God.

God's Truth

Come on, try it, come and taste that the Lord is good.

We have people here speaking against obeying.

We have people here who think it is not good to say to obey.

However, try it anyway, and you will see.

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

You cannot taste and see unless you obey.

Prizebeatz1

The Bible says they doctrines from demons.

Your false accusations show your contradictions.

You already put Jesus down and you already said you are not hungry and thirsty for what is said in the Holy Bible.

You are as the many others condemned. It is your choice.

I don't get my truths from someone else's ego.

God's Truth

1 Peter 4:14 If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15 Indeed, none of you should suffer as a murderer or thief or wrongdoer, or even as a meddler. 16But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear this name.…

Prizebeatz1

You do not even know that the soul is a physical body with it's spirit. How do you ever get that our flesh bodies are infinite and eternal unconditionally?

You are in a sad position and refuse help.

So are we going to judge this soul as something bad and worthless, to be avoided, mistrusted, rejected and buried, trampled, misunderstood, treated as sinful and swept under the rug? The soul does include the physical body. How could it not? How else are we going to experience God while we are alive? Or is it better to wait until we die to experience God instead? "He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken! (Mark 12:27)."

God's Truth

So are we going to judge this soul as something bad and worthless,

Where did I say that? Prove it that I said that or concede.

to be avoided, mistrusted, rejected and buried, trampled and mistreated and swept under the rug?
People have died in their physical bodies, they have decayed.

You know they have.

The soul does include the physical body. How could it not? How else are we going to experience God while we are alive? Or is it better to wait until we die to experience God instead? "He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken! (Mark 12:27)."

You are badly mistaken, as Jesus says in the Holy Bible says.

Right Divider

Body part
The scriptures rebuke Right Divider, and it has been shown with scripture that he has no understanding.
You do NOT know the RISEN and GLORIFIED LORD JESUS CHRIST.

You do not know grace. You preach the law and the law condemns you.

God is offering the free gift of HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, but you prefer your OWN righteousness (which is NO righteousness at all).

Prizebeatz1

Where did I say that? Prove it that I said that or concede.

People have died in their physical bodies, they have decayed.

You know they have.

You are badly mistaken, as Jesus says in the Holy Bible says.

I didn't say you said that. I simply asked a question. Why so over-reactive?

So we all die. Is that supposed to stop us from experiencing the God of the living while we are alive?

How am I mistaken to suggest experiencing God right here and now while the traditional translation is about waiting until after we die?

God's Truth

What you really mean is just obey this version or that interpretation of Jesus.

No, I mean what the Bible says, and that is if you speak about Jesus of the Bible, but do not obey what he says, everything he says, then you are merely giving your worthless opinion, and even the opinion of...demons.

God's Truth

You do NOT know the RISEN and GLORIFIED LORD JESUS CHRIST.

You do not know grace. You preach the law and the law condemns you.

God is offering the free gift of HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, but you prefer your OWN righteousness (which is NO righteousness at all).

Free does not mean no obey. You are badly mistaken.

Prizebeatz1

I think you do,and some from even your own ego.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the popular interpretation of biblical truth is commonly used to manipulate and control people with fear, guilt, threat, self-hated and worthlessness.... kind of like what you are trying to do to me right now. The effects and the fruits can tell us something about the source.

God's Truth

I didn't say you said that.

You did say it. You know you did.
I simply asked a question. Why so over-reactive?

You are now resorting to insults, slander, and any false judgments you can think of saying.

So we all die. Is that supposed to stop us from experiencing the God of the living while we are alive?

Where do you get that from what I said?

How am I mistaken to suggest experiencing God right here and now while the traditional translation is about waiting until after we die?

You are debating me, and you are not debating the tradition translation.

I am experiencing God right here and now.

You however have went against God.

How do you think you can go against God and experience Him?

How do you think you can speak against obeying Him, yet say you know Him?

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

God's Truth

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the popular interpretation of biblical truth is commonly used to manipulate and control people with fear, guilt, threat, self-hated and worthlessness.... kind of like what you are trying to do to me right now. The effects and the fruits can tell us something about the source.

You are the one who has been going against me by putting down my Bible, putting me down, and putting down Christ himself.