Jesus is God.

Prizebeatz1

You cannot stand to exist in your own claimed impersonality.
You are driven to express your own personhood by the very act of verbal expression as an individual person.

If you really believe what you claim, you might consider taking on the Hindu practice of mauna/silence.
It would be a better expression of your nothingness.

I do my fair share of meditation. Go ahead and judge that nothingness if you want. Just remember the downfall of mankind is not knowing when to quit biting the forbidden fruit. Surely you will not die.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do my fair share of meditation. Go ahead and judge that nothingness if you want. Just remember the downfall of mankind is not knowing when to quit biting the forbidden fruit. Surely you will not die.

It is you who claim that your personality is an illusion.
Who or what are you, if not a person?

The present downfall of mankind is rejecting the free gift of salvation through trusting in the finished work of Christ Jesus on the cross.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God.

YOU SEE EVERYONE, he, Right Divider has condemned those who obey!

I am a mere man, but I do not count you lost GT.

You are a precious child of God within the purchased souls of all mankind, by the precious Blood of the Lamb, who came to take away the sins of the world.

I do not desire to debate.

I just wanted to encourage.

I am also not standing against right divider, as they must speak as they see fit.

I am simply encouraging you GT, with no other agenda, than being positive towards you.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

I am a mere man, but I do not count you lost GT.

I couldn't care any less what you think of me.

1 Corinthians 4:3

You are a precious child of God within the purchased souls of all mankind, by the precious Blood of the Lamb, who came to take away the sins of the world.

I do not desire to debate.

Paul debated, and we are told to contend. You do not desire it because you are in La La land.

I just wanted to encourage.

You are sadly mistaken if you think your mockery is encouragement.

I am also not standing against right divider, as they must speak as they see fit.

I am simply encouraging you GT, with no other agenda, than being positive towards you.

Keep your falseness to yourself.

Prizebeatz1

It is you who claim that your personality is an illusion.
Who or what are you, if not a person?

The present downfall of mankind is rejecting the free gift of salvation through trusting in the finished work of Christ Jesus on the cross.

The true identity is the soul. The literal interpretation misses the point.

God's Truth

Just listen to yourself. You say you do not do this and do not say that. You are dishonest.

God's Truth

Because lifeisgood gives you, gt, your own words?

Like this:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."— Courtesy of Saint John W

I say I obey. You say I do not. Who are you to defend God's Word by what you falsely accuse me of doing?

Right Divider

Body part
So where does it say that I claim my interpretation is right? Those words do not appear anywhere in any of my posts. You are making things up. Typical of the father of lies. Perhaps you are just finding things to gripe and complain about in order to delay awareness of your soul. Why not use what I have said to see if there is any truth in it for yourself? I think you are scared of your true self, scared of God and will therefore not learn how to turn within and feel your own value. It's based in unconscious self-hatred and being too proud and most of all fear. That fear comes from the enemy, not from God. The personality is choking you and narrowing your attention to patterns that will hook you and keep you hooked running in circles. It's very good at what it does.
Dude, when your describe the NATURE OF BEING, you are EXPLICITLY making a truth claim.

The fact that there are SOOOOOO many illogical people on TOL making bogus truth claims that contradict the Word of God is terrible and you're one of them.

God's Truth

This is the conversation with those in false doctrines:

I say God says...

You say, "You are a sinner..."

Who does that?

That does not come from God, it comes from accusers and mockers.