Jesus is God.

lifeisgood

You are the one not telling the truth.

If you do not say what I said you say, then say it now: Do we have to obey Jesus and do more than just believe or not?!!!

Like this:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."— Courtesy of Saint John W

And then when asked to follow a particular teaching of Jesus, you, gt answering, 'Well, I gt, cannot do that one.' OK. Then, how about this one, gt? 'Hmmm. No, I, gt, cannot follow that one either.' OK. How about this one, then, gt? 'Sorry, no, cannot follow that one either.' However, I, gt, demand that others follow my, gt, example.

Thank you for letting us know that you, gt, are an EXAMPLE TO US, a WARNING TO US, not to follow.

lifeisgood

WHAT DOES JESUS SAY?

Jesus says you are in if you obey what you have heard!

Like this:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."— Courtesy of Saint John W

And then when asked to follow a particular teaching of Jesus, you, gt answering, 'Well, I gt, cannot do that one.' OK. Then, how about this one, gt? 'Hmmm. No, I, gt, cannot follow that one either.' OK. How about this one, then, gt? 'Sorry, no, cannot follow that one either.' However, I, gt, demand that others follow my, gt, example.

Thank you for letting us know that you, gt, are an EXAMPLE TO US, a WARNING TO US, not to follow.

God's Truth

FALSE!

We are told to BELIEVE. Believe what/whom?
Christ Jesus and His finished legal work on the Cross of Calvary for the shed BLOOD rent the veil of separation between man and God.

The Holy Spirit will then be able to come and guide you in the good works He wants you to do.

Yes, I, lifeisgood, preach believe.

So says the GREAT OBEYER! :BRAVO:

The SECRET to SALVATION is to BELIEVE in Christ Jesus and His legal finished work on the Cross of Calvary. 'It is finished'.

Christ Jesus does not NEED your help, gt, to save you.

You, gt, say that is a lie from the devil.

What you say are things against what Jesus says.

Jesus say IF you obey...

You say no.

You put down obeying Jesus. You think it offensive to obey by calling it a works salvation, and legalistic.

Your 'if' is condemned and rebuked by God Himself.

Believe Jesus' 'if':

Here Jesus promises us IF YOU are obedient:

Matthew 6:14
For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

You will not even be forgiven IF YOU do not forgive other people!

Matthew 6:15
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

John 8:31
[ Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are ] NET Bible
Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

John 13:17
Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

John 15:10
If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

1 John 2:3 And by this we may know that we know Him--if we obey His commands.

John 14:15 NET "If you love me, you will obey my commandments.

lifeisgood

What you say are things against what Jesus says.

Jesus say IF you obey...

You say no.

You put down obeying Jesus. You think it offensive to obey by calling it a works salvation, and legalistic.

Your 'if' is condemned and rebuked by God Himself.

Believe Jesus' 'if':

Here Jesus promises us IF YOU are obedient:

Matthew 6:14
For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

You will not even be forgiven IF YOU do not forgive other people!

Matthew 6:15
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

John 8:31
[ Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are ] NET Bible
Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

John 13:17
Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

John 15:10
If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

1 John 2:3 And by this we may know that we know Him--if we obey His commands.

John 14:15 NET "If you love me, you will obey my commandments.

ALL the Scriptures you provided, gt, perfectly out of its perfect CONTEXT are for you, gt, specifically. Make sure you OBEY ALL of THEM; otherwise, you're on your won.

God's Truth

ALL the Scriptures you provided, gt, perfectly out of its perfect CONTEXT are for you, gt, specifically. Make sure you OBEY ALL of THEM; otherwise, you're on your won.

Just listen to yourself.

I have given scripture where Jesus Christ himself saves IF we obey.

However, you go against those scriptures.

You are not alone, there are many like you, even those who are my family do not understand. Even those who claim to be in the family of Christ---they do not understand.

God's Truth

Just listen to lifeisgood's accusations. He merely gives accusations and does not have any idea about the truth...just like those who falsely accused Jesus.

lifeisgood

lifeisgood

Just listen to lifeisgood's accusations. He merely gives accusations and does not have any idea about the truth...just like those who falsely accused Jesus.

Because lifeisgood gives you, gt, your own words?

Like this:

Prizebeatz1

It's in EVERY post that you make.

So where does it say that I claim my interpretation is right? Those words do not appear anywhere in any of my posts. You are making things up. Typical of the father of lies. Perhaps you are just finding things to gripe and complain about in order to delay awareness of your soul. Why not use what I have said to see if there is any truth in it for yourself? I think you are scared of your true self, scared of God and will therefore not learn how to turn within and feel your own value. It's based in unconscious self-hatred and being too proud and most of all fear. That fear comes from the enemy, not from God. The personality is choking you and narrowing your attention to patterns that will hook you and keep you hooked running in circles. It's very good at what it does.

Prizebeatz1

You will not find God's Truth then, because Jesus calls the hungry and thirsty. You said no thanks.

It's too late because I already found God's Truth and it is not found in the literal interpretation which leaves out the crown jewel piece of the soul. That literal interpretation often does more damage than good because it sucks out our self-worth and replaces it with substitutes that don't work.