Jesus is God.

God's Truth

Going against my beliefs by accusing me of sin---that is NOT a defense for the truth. It only proves you do the works of Satan, the accuser.

lifeisgood

Just like the Bereans when the apostles came preaching the truth---we still have to check what the BIBLE says, and you still will not have any knowledge UNLESS YOU OBEY.

The Bereans went to the Bible. They did not call any teacher to teach them. But I know, you are ready and available to become the best teacher ever because you need to have YOUR belief system followed.

Prizebeatz1

AGAIN, the question is, do YOU want to know if what the Holy Bible is true?

You keep speaking against the Holy Bible.

You have to make it clear to us if you want to know God's Truth according to the Holy Bible.

The personality is delusional and doesn't understand that it is already one with God's Truth. I already know most of the Bible is not literal. So no thanks, I don't want to know someone else's interpretation of God's Truth according to the Holy Bible. That is based on the erroneous premise that we are separate from God. That is the delusion. Plus I am grown up enough to decide for myself. I'm sure you feel the same.

Prizebeatz1

God's Truth

The Bereans went to the Bible.

That is where I am telling everyone to go.

You have been taught by mere men and did not check on what THEY SAID, and even if you did check on what they said, YOU DID NOT HAVE the WISDOM to understand what they said, because you do not obey.

Wisdom comes from obedience.

The Holy Spirit COMES FROM OBEDIENCE.

All you hear when I say to obey, all you hear is yuck, huh, boring, etc.

You do not acknowledge the truth, and the truth is it is amazing AFTER you obey, BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN YOU ARE SAVED AND ARE GIVEN the Holy Spirit, it is when Jesus REVEALS himself to you.

They did not call any teacher to teach them.
Paul led them to the TRUTH, and it is up to them to believe and obey what is written.

But I know, you are ready and available to become the best teacher ever because you need to have YOUR belief system followed.

I am ready to help lead someone to the truth. I am ready to help someone stop sinning. That is what the Bible says to do, and you try to shame me for it.

Right Divider

Body part
The burden of proof is on you. Show me one post where I claimed my interpretation is right. Bring a snack.
It's in EVERY post that you make.

1. Watch how sneaky the personality is. 2. Right out of the gate it assumes God is not right here and right now so it believes it has to go searching for God who is everywhere. 3. The personality is delusional. 4. Perhaps an uncovering of what is there already by reversing the personality and its tendencies would be more accurate. 5. The path requires us to quit struggling and grasping for meaning until we realize the meaning and value is here and now and we are one with it.

God's Truth

The personality is delusional and doesn't understand that it is already one with God's Truth. I already know most of the Bible is not literal. So no thanks, I don't want to know someone else's interpretation of God's Truth according to the Holy Bible. That is based on the erroneous premise that we are separate from God. That is the delusion. Plus I am grown up enough to decide for myself. I'm sure you feel the same.

You will not find God's Truth then, because Jesus calls the hungry and thirsty. You said no thanks.

God's Truth

My greatest sin is wasting time trying to teach you about the dispensation of the grace of God.

You say grace is throwing out everything in the whole Bible except 'believe'.

The Bible says believe that we have to obey Jesus!

You have no understanding about the power in obeying the words of Jesus.

You have no idea about the food and eating the flesh of Christ.

God's Truth

That's right.

I will always be on the side of Jesus, and you will always be against him, because you preach against obeying what he says, and I preach for it.

Jesus says more than just 'believe'.

Are you delusional?

Jesus SAYS those who obey are his family!

Luke 18:21 But He answered and said to them, "My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it."

YOU SAY we are family for just believing!!!!!!!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe you're the one who needs to go back and re-read my posts. I've already stated I'm her to help others find out for themselves if what I am saying has any validity. I can give them the tools but they have to do the work.

You cannot stand to exist in your own claimed impersonality.
You are driven to express your own personhood by the very act of verbal expression as an individual person.

If you really believe what you claim, you might consider taking on the Hindu practice of mauna/silence.
It would be a better expression of your nothingness.