Jesus died for the forgiveness of all your sins

Ben Masada

We have all sinned. God's forgiveness is found in Jesus Christ who died for you.

Romans 3:23 NASB

Romans 6:23 NASB

The free gift of God is eternal life. Repent and believe the gospel to be saved.

Forgiveness is found in no one else. Read the Bible, ask a friend, or ask a question here. Please comment with scripture or not in how you agree. If you do not understand the gospel you can ask about it.

No, eternal life cannot be used as a gift, free or otherwise because, the Lord would be contradicting Himself. When haShem banished Adam & Eve from the Garden of Eden, the reason was to prevent them from eating of the three of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22) This is obvious enough that man could not share eternal life with HaShem. The attribute of eternal life belongs with the Lord only.

beloved57

No, eternal life cannot be used as a gift, free or otherwise because, the Lord Himself would be contradicting Himself because, when He banished Adam & Eve from the Garden of Eden, the reason was to prevent them from eating of the three of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22) This is obvious enough that man could not share eternal life with HaShem. The attribute of eternal life belongs with the Lord only.
What about golden calf worship ? Is that a gift ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, eternal life cannot be used as a gift, free or otherwise because, the Lord would be contradicting Himself. When haShem banished Adam & Eve from the Garden of Eden, the reason was to prevent them from eating of the three of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22) This is obvious enough that man could not share eternal life with HaShem. The attribute of eternal life belongs with the Lord only.
We have all failed God in at least one way. But Jesus never failed God. He never sinned.

Sin is a debt owed to God. But no one can repay it. This is where the gospel comes in. Jesus died for you for the forgiveness of your sins.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, your words are not good enough for me
I'm sorry for that, but I can't change you. Do you believe the scripture? The scripture is not my words, whether my words agree with scripture or not, whether by your observation or in truth or whatnot.

beloved57

We have all failed God in at least one way. But Jesus never failed God. He never sinned.

Sin is a debt owed to God. But no one can repay it. This is where the gospel comes in. Jesus died for you for the forgiveness of your sins.
That's why I don't believe you !

beloved57

I'm sorry for that, but I can't change you. Do you believe the scripture? The scripture is not my words, whether my words agree with scripture or not, whether by your observation or in truth or whatnot.
I believe the scripture but not you. You and the scripture are not the same.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe that you believe or understand the scripture you quoted. You have not proved it.
I don't need to prove it anymore. I showed my agreement and if my word is not enough for you I told you I can't help it. If you do not believe me I don't see that as my fault.