Jesus died for the forgiveness of all your sins

beloved57

No. You don't understand. The eternal life is because of what Jesus did. That is where the believing comes in. You are believing it is what Jesus did.
Believing is something that a person does, which is a work. So you are teaching that a man must do a work to get eternal life, which is heresy!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Believing is something that a person does, which is a work. So you are teaching that a man must do a work to get eternal life, which is heresy!

Your words are destructive. It may be possible that you don't realize what you are doing.

You see believing as a work, which is not an idea supported by scripture. But believing is supported by scripture.

beloved57

Your words are destructive. It may be possible that you don't realize what you are doing.

You see believing as a work, which is not an idea supported by scripture. But believing is supported by scripture.
They are destructive to your salvation by works!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
My threads reveal what I believe . And your comments tells me what you believe, which is salvation by works, by what a person does!
I have told you that I do not believe in salvation by works. I can't help it if you don't believe me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You just say that you don't, but you do!

You are into what it takes to prove something. What about my word and scripture. I gave you both. Romans 6:23 talks about the free gift of eternal life. That is enough for me but do you accept it?