Jesus died for the forgiveness of all your sins

Ben Masada

Jesus lived after Solomon Ben Masada. We have been through this before.

Do not deny the prophets, and don't deny God.

I know we have been through that before, but you seem not to remember for returning to the same thing over and over again. What am I expected to say?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know we have been through that before, but you seem not to remember for returning to the same thing over and over again. What am I expected to say?
You are expected to be yourself. I am not dictating anything for what you should say or answer.

When Solomon said that it was true. All from Adam and Eve to Solomon had sinned.

Ben Masada

You are expected to be yourself. I am not dictating anything for what you should say or answer.

When Solomon said that it was true. All from Adam and Eve to Solomon had sinned.

What does it mean, that because we were born after Solomon, we have been born without sin? Please Untellectual, have mercy on yourself!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am telling you what you teach, salvation by works, you can call it a attack if you like, I call what you teach a attack on the scripture.
You are using rhetoric. There is no need.

If you know the gospel, preach it! If you don't know, and you don't believe me, go somewhere else.

Salvation is not by works.

Ben Masada

No, we have (sinned). But Jesus didn't.

Where is your statement above coming from? Jesus was a man upon earth for 33 years of his life and he broken the Golden Rule more than 15 times only within the text of Mat. 23:13-33. A sinful act is measured by the degree of an assault unto another and not by how you feel in your flesh.

beloved57

Where is your statement above coming from? Jesus was a man upon earth for 33 years of his life and he broken the Golden Rule more than 15 times only within the text of Mat. 23:13-33. A sinful act is measured by the degree of an assault unto another and not by how you feel in your flesh.
Since when did you start believing the scripture ? Do you believe the epistles of Paul ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A person can sin in word or deed, and even in thought. No one should ever hurt anyone else.

Romans 3:23 says all have sinned.

There are verses that say Jesus did not sin.

2 Corinthians 5:21 NASB - 21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

This second verse also talks about Jesus.

Hebrews 4:15 NASB - 15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

I don't have more than this at this time. There are other verses I believe.

Ben Masada

Since when did you start believing the scripture ? Do you believe the epistles of Paul ?

I do believe the Scriptures aka the Tanach. The only Scriptures Jesus always referred to as the Word of God. Did you know that he never even dreamed that the NT would ever be written? And no; I don't believe the epistles of Paul.
I used them because that's where you heart is. What's the use to mention the Tanach?