Jesus died for the forgiveness of all your sins

Ben Masada

We have all failed God in at least one way. But Jesus never failed God. He never sinned.

Sin is a debt owed to God. But no one can repay it. This is where the gospel comes in. Jesus died for you for the forgiveness of your sins.

No, he didn't. You want me to deny the Prophets of the Most High but take this to mind that I will never fall for your words.(Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

Likewise, if Jesus never failed God, you want also that I deny the Tanach that says that, "It has never been upon earth a man who did only good and never sinned" but, the Lord is with me and I will never fall for your traps.(Eccles. 7:20)

beloved57

No, he didn't. You want me to deny the Prophets of the Most High but take this to mind that I will never fall for your words.(Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

Likewise, if Jesus never failed God, you want also that I deny the Tanach that says that, "It has never been upon earth a man who did only good and never sinned" but, the Lord is with me and I will never fall for your traps.(Eccles. 7:20)
Do you worship the golden calf as god ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why do you teach that people Christ died for are going to die in their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24 ?
Believe the scriptures. Believe this scripture. Your understanding of it and what I teach are wrong. You are saying that I believe people Christ died for are going to die in their sins in belief. If this occurs the person goes to hell (or, rather the lake of fire). But if the person is saved before they die, the statement you have made about what I teach is false.

I believe Jesus died for me for the forgiveness of my sins. There is nothing you can do to take that away from me. I know it is true. I don't know if it is true for you, as I can only speak for myself.

If I say Jesus died for you and you don't believe it, that does not mean you will not be saved. But it does mean that if you are saved you don't understand your salvation. And, it does mean that if you are not saved but you will be saved, if you understand your salvation you will be able to say it yourself.

Jesus is Lord, whether you believe it or not. And no one can say Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

If you believe you are saved or you don't know if you are saved and you don't believe Jesus died for your sins, you don't understand salvation.

If you do not believe that doesn't change the fact that Jesus died.

Did Jesus die for anyone's sins? If so, whose? Maybe yours. But if you did not believe when you were presented with what Jesus did, then you are likely not saved. It's based on what Jesus did though, not whether or not you believed. You may have believed since then or you may believe still. You are commanded to believe, but it is the result of the word of God so not a work for salvation. Belief and faith are not considered works, and no one is saved by works. A person can believe or have faith, but then it is not this that they do that saves them. Though if they do believe or have faith, as with if you believe and have faith, then you are saved... based on what Christ alone did when He died for you. If you don't believe, I am not going to say He didn't die for you... because you still might believe. I hope you do if you have not already, or I hope you already have. I don't know. Only you know.