James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

So, even though I was saved in 5th grade, I lost my salvation when I became a MADist? (I'm 24 now)

I'm pretty sure my faith in Christ, and therefore my salvation by Him, which I had long before becoming MAD, is not up for questioning.

Any so-called Christian who rejects the new covenant promise is an imposter filled with unbelief.

Epoisses

The New Covenant was only promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah!

Those promises do not apply to those in the Body of Christ where there is no distinction between the Jews and those of other countries (Gal.3:18).

The body of Christ are all those who believe in Christ, lol. The dispensational lies are so bad that anyone who believes them is not worthy. God requires us to believe his revealed word and you reject it in every post. False prophets are allowed by God to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Epoisses

VERY FEW Dispensationalists - Mid-Acts included - reject the Lord's Supper.

VERY FEW....

Rom. 14:5; 5:7, 8.

They don't believe in the new covenant promise! If the new covenant promise is only for Israel of the flesh why aren't they taking the Lord's supper in Israel? If we follow the dispensational heresy to it's logical conclusion all the people in Israel would be taking the Lord's supper right now. Has that ever happened or ever will happen? - NO it won't because Dispensationalists are heretics are so stupid and blind that they have been conned into selling their birthright for a bowl of soup.

musterion

I was getting frustrated by (imo) the lack of enforcement on TOL lately. But on second thought, it's allowing the enemies of the cross, who are legion, to wax bold and really show themselves for what they are...atheists defending false prophets; cultists defending charismatics; religious and anti-religious in common cause as they jointly work iniquity. If you pay attention you will notice how, over time, they have begun to align with and support each other in the oddest ways you'd never expect to see, just as water always seeks its own level. So I guess I shouldn't be mad about it when they're beginning to really expose themselves beyond all doubt, in advance of the Day.

Jerry Shugart

Ross came to that on his own. He is not alone on it. But he came to that on his own.

Even though Bryan Ross was shown the truth that Anderson started the present dispensation during the Mid-Acts period he still said that Anderson was an Acts 28 dispensationalist. That is because he is in video saying that Anderson was Acts 28 and Ross is never wrong, but only in his own mind!

All another might do is point a thing out.

A guy like Ross will often look at a thing from all sides before allowing himself to conclude, and or agree on it with someone else.

So what? Are you making excuses for his ignorance or what?

And come on, brother, in that second sentence, Anderson identifies what he is talking about in that first sentence.

Anderson speaks of a dispensation beginning during the Acts period and not at Acts 2. The Acts 28 dispensationalists have no dispensation beginning then! I don't think you even understand the very basics of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism or Acts 28 Dispensationalism!.

And didn't Anderson say something about a Pentecostal, or a Jewish Dispensation regarding all that?

Yes he did, and that is because there was in fact a Pentecostal Dispensation which started at Acts 2 and ended at Acts 28. For your information, a dispensation is a stewardship and here is the stewardship responsibilty which began on the day of Pentecost:

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth"
(Acts 1:8).​

Of course those marching orders were never entirely fulfilled for a simple reason and Bryan Ross is probably in the dark as to why it was never fulfilled. Do you know why the Twelve never went to the Gentiles or do you really care?

Also, do you deny that there was ever a Pentecostal Dispensation? If your answer is "no" then why did you even bring that subject up?

Jerry Shugart

They don't believe in the new covenant promise! If the new covenant promise is only for Israel of the flesh why aren't they taking the Lord's supper in Israel? If we follow the dispensational heresy to it's logical conclusion all the people in Israel would be taking the Lord's supper right now. Has that ever happened or ever will happen? - NO it won't because Dispensationalists are heretics are so stupid and blind that they have been conned into selling their birthright for a bowl of soup.

You say that the dispensationalists do not believe in the new covenant promise but again you show that you are IGNORANT of what the dispensationalists teach. They do believe that promise will be fulfilled in the future and it will be the nation of Israel which will receive the promise!

All I see from you is a determination to smear dispensationalists even if you have to tell lies about what they teach. Nothing could be more stupid than that!

Danoh

I was getting frustrated by (imo) the lack of enforcement on TOL lately. But on second thought, it's allowing the enemies of the cross, who are legion, to wax bold and really show themselves for what they are...atheists defending false prophets; cultists defending charismatics; religious and anti-religious in common cause as they jointly work iniquity. If you pay attention you will notice how, over time, they have begun to align with and support each other in the oddest ways you'd never expect to see, just as water always seeks its own level. So I guess I shouldn't be mad about it when they're beginning to really expose themselves beyond all doubt, in advance of the Day.

What part of the following is simply not clear to you and your pals, that you are forever measuring others by what is obviously your own standard of acceptance?

Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

WHILE we were YET sinners.

NOT when we finally measured up to Musti's and his pals so crystal clear obviously ignorant - performance based - measure of acceptance.

Geez, get a clue, already.

Epoisses

You say that the dispensationalists do not believe in the new covenant promise but again you show that you are IGNORANT of what the dispensationalists teach. They do believe that promise will be fulfilled in the future and it will be the nation of Israel which will receive the promise!

All I see from you is a determination to smear dispensationalists even if you have to tell lies about what they teach. Nothing could be more stupid than that!

They don't believe in the new covenant promise for Gentile believers and you knew that is what I meant.

You yourself rejected the new covenant promise in post #34 showing that you are an unbeliever and worshipper of the flesh.

This is not a derogatory statement, it is the truth which you yourself have affirmed. The Lord's supper is a commemoration of the Lord's body and blood that was shed for the remission of sin. It just so happens that the first believers were Jewish but that does not mean that Gentile believers are excluded as 2000 years of church history has proven.

Epoisses

Dispensationalists who reject the new covenant promise with their man-made religion are enemies of the cross. With their different gospel for every day of the week. With their worship of the flesh and rejection of the truth and Spirit. They literalize every verse of scripture and turn the Holy Spirit himself into a Jewish only god. They are now reaping the lies that were sown 150 years ago by their false prophet John Darby.

Jerry Shugart

They don't believe in the new covenant promise for Gentile believers and you knew that is what I meant.

The Scriptures will be searched in vain for any passage which demonstrates that the promise of the New Covenant is given to anyone except for the house of Israel and the house of Judah!

You yourself rejected the new covenant promise in post #34 showing that you are an unbeliever and worshipper of the flesh.

You are the one who worships in the flesh because you put more faith in what some men say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually say!

The Lord's supper is a commemoration of the Lord's body and blood that was shed for the remission of sin. It just so happens that the first believers were Jewish but that does not mean that Gentile believers are excluded as 2000 years of church history has proven.

It is not the New Covenant which is in view in the Lord's Supper:

"After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come" (1 Cor.11:25-26; KJV).​

Epoisses

The Scriptures will be searched in vain for any passage which demonstrates that the promise of the New Covenant is given to anyone except for the house of Israel and the house of Judah!

Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts 15:7-11

Peter says Gentiles are included in the new covenant promise so I'll take his word over yours any day.

Danoh

Even though Bryan Ross was shown the truth that Anderson started the present dispensation during the Mid-Acts period he still said that Anderson was an Acts 28 dispensationalist. That is because he is in video saying that Anderson was Acts 28 and Ross is never wrong, but only in his own mind!

So what? Are you making excuses for his ignorance or what?

Anderson speaks of a dispensation beginning during the Acts period and not at Acts 2. The Acts 28 dispensationalists have no dispensation beginning then! I don't think you even understand the very basics of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism or Acts 28 Dispensationalism!.

Yes he did, and that is because there was in fact a Pentecostal Dispensation which started at Acts 2 and ended at Acts 28. For your information, a dispensation is a stewardship and here is the stewardship responsibilty which began on the day of Pentecost:

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth"
(Acts 1:8).​

Of course those marching orders were never entirely fulfilled for a simple reason and Bryan Ross is probably in the dark as to why it was never fulfilled. Do you know why the Twelve never went to the Gentiles or do you really care?

Also, do you deny that there was ever a Pentecostal Dispensation? If your answer is "no" then why did you even bring that subject up?

You have just asserted the Acts 28 Position.

In this here - "there was in fact a Pentecostal Dispensation which started at Acts 2 and ended at Acts 28."

That is the view of the Acts 28ers, that was Anderson's view; and that is the view of various MADs on TOL I have referred to as ALMOST 28ers; and that somene else has rightly referred to and proven actually hold to an Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid.

In contrast, the Acts 9 Position is that continually Unbelieving Israel was concluded spiritual Uncircumcision with the Gentiles at Acts 7; after which the 1st Body member: Saul/Paul was saved, and commissioned to both.

In Paul, God reverses the order He began with in Genesis 11.

Whereas in Genesis 11, after God turned from the Gentiles, He began something new in, with, and thru the one pagan Gentile left who's heart was nevertheless obviously right but simply doing things in ignorance - Abram - while he was physically "in Uncircumcision."

In contrast, with Saul (Jewish name/Paul (Gentile name) God began something new in, with, and through him, after He had concluded him and much of his nation, spiritual Uncircumcision with the Gentiles.

You don't have to agree with that.

THAT IS Acts 9. And THAT IS Romans 11:25.

Not Acts 28, nor some hybrid of both.

And so on.

Besides, you remain stuck at Acts 13 (while asserting Anderson's Acts 28).

Never mind the witness of Acts 15, about Acts 9, in light of Galatians 1.

And you can allow yourself to get in an uproar that I don't hold your view all you want - it makes no difference to me.

Why?

Because I have simply determined to view both you - and your assertions - through the lens of Romans 14:5, in memory of Romans 5:7,8...as instructed to, by the Word.

This here..

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

What would actually make that possible?

This focus...here...

Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

How do I know?

This here...

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

In fact, its time I myself raise it up a notch, even higher, in my own practice of it.

So, feel free to work yourself up in an uproar all you need to. I'll gladly glory in your would be infirmities for me, for my not holding your views - YOU - are - NOT - The Issue - Christ is - ALONE :)

Jerry Shugart

You have just asserted the Acts 28 Position.

In this here - "there was in fact a Pentecostal Dispensation which started at Acts 2 and ended at Acts 28."

Do you deny that there was actually a Pentecostal Dispensation? Besides that, Anderson never said that dispensation has anything to do with those in the Body of Christ.

Are you really this uninformed!

Or are you just trying to win an argument?

Last edited:

Epoisses

Do you deny that there was actually a Pentecostal Dispensation?

There are only two dispensations being the old and new testament. That's the God-made division not man-made into 7 or 8 disensations, lol.

Danoh

The events at Pentecost were a continuation of all that God was doing through Israel.

Why do you consider this to be a unique dispensation?

Exactly.

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call. 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Hebrews 2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. 2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; 2:4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? 2:5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5; 5:7,8.

Danoh

Do you deny that there was actually a Pentecostal Dispensation?

Lol - you are ever such an old cuss - and then you accuse others of resorting to ad homein because you supposedly stumped them :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5; 5:7,8.