James 1:1 refutes MAD

Right Divider

Body part
The entire book of Revelation is written to the church not Israel!

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Rev. 22:16
Those CHURCHES are not the body of Christ.

It's extremely easy to see the entire book of Revelation is about Israel, but you can't understand that.

Epoisses

You're a troll. Not a believer of any kind. Your game was good for awhile but it's clear what you're really here to accomplish, especially when you fly off the handle. You went too far once people started taking you seriously and giving you benefit of doubt. They should stop.

This is my thread and you are the troll who constantly derails it over and over and over. The Israel of God are born-again believers with the circumcision of Christ.

Epoisses

Report me. I dare you.

I responded to a point you made with a rational counter-point. You dodged it and insulted me instead.

I dare you to report me for derailing the thread.

The Israel of God are born-again believers with the circumcision of Christ who are under the new covenant and keep the new commandment of love!

I just refuted MAD with one sentence.

musterion

The Israel of God are born-again believers with the circumcision of Christ who are under the new covenant and keep the new commandment of love!

You're dodging again. Troll and coward, who would have thought it.

Report me.

Here, I'll help.

@Sherman, Eppi-Jan says I'm derailing her thread. Please expect a report on me in the Woodshed.

Epoisses

You're dodging again. Troll and coward, who would have thought it.

Report me.

Here, I'll help.

@Sherman, Eppi-Jan says I'm derailing her thread. Please expect a report on me in the Woodshed.

I'm not a cry-babe-ette like you.

musterion

I'm not a cry-babe-ette like you.

You're a true scumbag. Even the worst of TOL, like GT and Meshak, seem to actually believe what they post. But not you. You don't believe what you post because you're not serious about it. You're a troll and all trolls are scumbags.

Epoisses

You're a true scumbag. Even the worst of TOL, like GT and Meshak, seem to actually believe what they post. But not you. You don't believe what you post because you're not serious about it. You're a troll and all trolls are scumbags.

Read it, scum of the earth, unbelieving wannabe member of the body of Christ.

You belong to the body of Satanic delusions of grandeur.

Lon

.... of Christ who are under the new covenant and keep the new commandment of love!

...scum of the earth... unbelieving wannabe...
body of Satanic delusions of grandeur.
I realize, you too, are wolf hunting, but I believe you take out a LOT of sheep and they are just necessary casualties to you. I CAN'T talk to you without the shotgun coming out. It isn't good FOR YOU, so I have you on ignore. I'm no coward, but even THAT is no good for you. It'd do nothing for Jesus. In the end, YOUR heart needs Him in it. I see so much YOU and not enough HIM. You are totally in His way. So....I pray for you which is not my first inclination, but the one I believe is the actual need and from Christ. Do you pray for your enemies? Matthew 5:43-48 Work on it, or better yet, let the Lord Jesus Christ? Ephesians 2:10 John 15:5 In Him