James 1:1 refutes MAD

Danoh

After all, they say they follow Paul, not Jesus' teachings.

Let's see - genius...

Matthew wrote Matthew.

And Luke wrote Luke.

And Mark wrote Mark.

And John wrote John.

You don't follow Jesus.

At best, you actually follow Matthew, and Mark, and Luke, and John.

That is how incompetent you sound when you claim that we follow Paul.

:doh:

Get in Romans 5:8 already, woman.

Epoisses

How believers can call themselves Christian while rejecting the blood of the new covenant is quite beyond all sensibility of mind.

LA

They need to stop taking the Lord's supper immediately. Their partaking of it is a mockery and abomination in the eyes of Christ. Christians who have partaken of the Lord's supper for 2000 years are imposters in the eyes of dispensationals. That's ok because dispensationals are imposters in the eyes of true believing Christians who put no confidence in the flesh.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let's see - genius...

Matthew wrote Matthew.

And Luke wrote Luke.

And Mark wrote Mark.

And John wrote John.

You don't follow Jesus.

At best, you actually follow Matthew, and Mark, and Luke, and John.

That is how incompetent you sound when you claim that we follow Paul.

:doh:

Get in Romans 5:8 already, woman.

Those for gospels are succinct, clear and simple.

duh.

BTW, this is not about me, it is about Jesus' teachings. another duh.

Jerry Shugart

Welcome back - here's a stone through your window - it was actually Anderson's, not Welch's views on Acfs, that resulted in Bullinger's having ended up an Acts 28er - you, Neo-Mad, you

No, Anderson taught a Mid Acts view!

I know that there is someone in the Mid Acts camp (who is also KJ Only) who is saying that but he has been mis-informed. If you want to read about Anderson click on the following link and there you can read a free preview of my book, "Sir Robert Anderson: The Thinking Man's Guide to the Bible":

https://www.amazon.com/SIR-ROBERT-A...10928258&sr=1-13&keywords=SIR+ROBERT+ANDERSON

It is too bad that someone would make these false accusations against Sir Robert without even reading his books! And you should be ashamed for spreading this false rumor!

Epoisses

I see no evidence that you have ever been born again. And are you not aware that the New Covenant was promised to only those in the house of Israel and the house of Judah?

The houses of God are spiritual under the new covenant aka you have to have the Holy Spirit to be a member.

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Gal. 6:10

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 1Pet. 2:5

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The book of James is considered to be the earliest writing in the NT, at a time when the believing assembly was totally Jewish and the believing Jews were still zealous of the law Act 21:20 and gentiles were not even under consideration.

Act 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Act 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation;

Act 11:2 And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him,
Act 11:3 Saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them.

Act 11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
I thought it was Galatians that was written first...