James 1:1 refutes MAD

Right Divider

Body part
The promise of the new covenant is that God will cleanse the heart by faith and remember our sins no more!!

That's the gospel of Christ, where we receive the Holy Spirit....it's the same thing!!
Try actually READING and BELIEVING the SCRIPTURE.

Jer 31:31-34 (KJV)
(31:31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 8:8-12 (KJV)
(8:8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (8:9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (8:10) For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (8:11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (8:12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ preached the gospel before the cross so it wasn't fully developed until after his death. He still focused on faith, love and the new-birth but after his death and resurrection, grace was the main emphasis.

Non responsive, and made up.

What is the gospel of Christ? Specifics, toots-content of this "only one gospel." Chapter, verse.

Did Judas preach it?

Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom, the same gospel the Lord Jesus Christ preached.

Go on record, and affirm, that prior to the dbr, the Lord Jesus Christ preached:

"I am going to die for your sins....be raised for your justification...Believe this good news to be saved!!!!," and this is the gospel of the kingdom, and that your saint Judas also preached this "only one gospel," the gospel of the kingdom,and he preached:

"Christ died for your sins....was raised for your justification...Believe this good news to be saved!
!!!," per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Go ahead-your "argument"-all good news's/gospels have salvation in view.

Go ahead.

Epoisses

Try actually READING and BELIEVING the SCRIPTURE.

Jer 31:31-34 (KJV)
(31:31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 8:8-12 (KJV)
(8:8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (8:9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (8:10) For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (8:11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (8:12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Exactly! The new covenant of grace would be nothing like the old covenant of law.

john w

Hall of Fame
The promise of the new covenant is that God will cleanse the heart by faith and remember our sins no more!!

That's the gospel of Christ, where we receive the Holy Spirit....it's the same thing!!

Catch that? Clueless as to the specific content of the gospel of Christ.

Epoisses

Non responsive, and made up.

What is the gospel of Christ? Specifics, toots-content of this "only one gospel." Chapter, verse.

Did Judas preach it?

Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom, the same gospel the Lord Jesus Christ preached.

Go on record, and affirm, that prior to the dbr, the Lord Jesus Christ preached:

"I am going to die for your sins....be raised for your justification...Believe this good news to be saved!!!!," and this is the gospel of the kingdom, and that your saint Judas also preached this "only one gospel," the gospel of the kingdom,and he preached:

"Christ died for your sins....was raised for your justification...Believe this good news to be saved!
!!!," per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Go ahead-your "argument"-all good news's/gospels have salvation in view.

Go ahead.

Paul preached the 'kingdom of God' and Peter preached the 'everlasting kingdom', MORON!

musterion

But you don't believe in the new covenant promise where God will forgive all our sins and remember them no more. FAIL!

I believe the good news of 1 Cor 15:3-4 for all my sin. Paul said that that's what saved the Corinthian believers. How then can I not be saved?