James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
good day, john.

As I predicted.

Translation: The cross was unnecessary, and Christ died in vain.

Tell us why Christ died-what happened 2000 years ago, at Calvary, and the resurrection, and why? Silencio, for years.

Watch the sound byte, non response, cliche, craft avoidance/diss, that is her MO for years-watch. Guaranteed. She will not expound.

Her daddy devil has placed a gag order on her.

marhig

Hey meshak remember this scripture and keep your chin up. :)

Matthew 5

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tell us why Christ died-what happened 2000 years ago, at Calvary, and the resurrection, and why?

Why do you ask?

You won't accept my answers.

But I will tell you the whole truth.

Jesus died for sins of the world.

He is the Lamb sent by His Father.

it is that simple.

And told His followers to "go therefore, make disciples of all nations... teachings them to obey everything I commanded you."

His teachings are all stems from "Love".

Christianity is all about love the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey meshak remember this scripture and keep your chin up. :)

Matthew 5

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

:)

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you ask?

You won't accept my answers.

But I will tell you the whole truth.

Jesus died for sins of the world.

He is the Lamb sent by His Father.

it is that simple.

And told His followers to "go therefore, make disciples of all nations... teachings them to obey everything I commanded you."

His teachings are all stems from "Love".

Christianity is all about love the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.

Non responsive. I asked:Tell us why Christ died-what happened 2000 years ago, at Calvary, and the resurrection, and why?

Why? Why did He need to "die for our sins," if, as you say, obedience saves us.

Why did He need to "die for our sins." Lay it out, as to the reason. What does "die for" mean, biblically. Chapter, verse.

And if you don't follow Jesus, there is no salvation, people.

Why did He have to die, if we can be saved by following Him? What is the standard of "following" Him?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
good day John:)
As I predicted.

Tell us why Christ died-what happened 2000 years ago, at Calvary, and the resurrection, and why?

And if you don't follow Jesus, there is no salvation, people.

Why? Why did He need to "die for our sins," if, as you say, obedience saves us.

Why did He need to "die for our sins." Lay it out, as to the reason. What does "die for" mean, biblically. Chapter, verse.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cheer up Tam, you claim you are saved.
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tam, I am sorry, I have to put you on ignore.

Your neg reps taking up too much space.

blessings, dear.

Epoisses

No, they didn't.

Paul taught grace.

Spoiler
What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh?For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:“Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered;Blessed is the man to whom the L ord shall not impute sin.” - Romans 4:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans4:1-8&version=NKJV

James and John taught works.

Spoiler
What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food,and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God.You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. - James 2:14-26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James2:14-26&version=NKJV

Spoiler
Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin.Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. - 1 John 3:4-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John3:4-9&version=NKJV

If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also. - 1 John 4:20-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John4:20-21&version=NKJV

The Elder, To the elect lady and her children, whom I love in truth, and not only I, but also all those who have known the truth,because of the truth which abides in us and will be with us forever:Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.I rejoiced greatly that I have found some of your children walking in truth, as we received commandment from the Father.And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another.This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it. - 2 John 1:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2John1:1-6&version=NKJV

Paul preached to Jews and Gentiles, always going to the Jews first.

But Peter, James, and John never preached or wrote to anyone but Jews.

James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad: Greetings. - James 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James1:1&version=NKJV

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied. - 1 Peter 1:1-2 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter1:1-2&version=NKJV

In fact, after Acts 9, Peter and the rest of the twelve don't even leave Israel.

Jesus didn't preach grace because He was teaching Law to Israel, working with them so that they would become His spokesnation. to the rest of the world.

That is true today, agreed.

But it was not always true. That is the error you're making.

Paul taught that works are the fruit of having the Holy Spirit. Gal. 5:22,23

And Peter taught grace and said the law was a yoke of bondage.

Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts. 15:7-11

Epoisses

Non-responsive.I did not ask you what it is called. Observe, the deception, bobbing and weaving, paty cake/patty cake, dodge ball. To wit-I asked her, based upon her on record argument, of...

"only one gospel..."(her words)...

Weeks, and the admitted devil child will not identify this "only one gospel."

Chapter, verse.

Why is that, Damion? Rhetorical q: you don't know, as you've not picked up a bible in years, much less read it, or studied it. My evidence?You.

She is on record, satanically asserting that her saint Judas preached:

"Christ died for your sins....was raised for your justification...Believe this good news to be saved!!!!," per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Satanic liar, as you assert that there is just one piece of good news in the bible and all good news/gospels pertains to justification.

What is the gospel of Christ? Specfics, toots-content. Chapter, verse.

Every Christian minister has a different take on the gospel but that doesn't mean there are thousands of gospels!

The one common theme that runs thru the pure gospel is what Peter said not Paul:

We believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts 15:11

Peter taught grace, James taught grace, John taught grace - it wasn't just Paul.