James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

I believe the good news of 1 Cor 15:3-4 for all my sin. Paul said that that's what saved the Corinthian believers. How then can I not be saved?

Do you have the Holy Spirit? Rom. 8:9

To lie and say you do when you don't is the unpardonable sin.

musterion

The Corinthian believers had the Holy Spirit, and what saved them was believing 1 Cor 15:3-4. So I'm saved and sealed.

musterion

Because the Corinthians partook of the Lord's supper in honor of the new covenant promise. Do you want the verses?

Paul says believing Christ died for their sins, was buried, and rose again is what they believed when they were saved. Nothing else.

Epoisses

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do ing remembrance of me.  After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.  Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 1Cor. 11:23-27

musterion

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do ing remembrance of me.  After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.  Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 1Cor. 11:23-27

That's not the saving good news that they believed. Paul says very clearly that 1 Cor 15:3-4 is the saving content that they believed, not what you posted.

Epoisses

The entire religion of Christianity centers around the new covenant promise. If you take that away all you have is Messianic Judaism with a Torah observant Messiah. That's the closest the Jews can get to Christianity without converting.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're full of new covenant/Lord's supper/blood of Christ hate!
Christ's blood redeems you, saves you from God's wrath and cleanses you of your sins but you are saved by grace through faith, by believing the gospel of your salvation declared by Paul which he received by revelation and delivered first of all.

Epoisses

Christ's blood redeems you, saves you from God's wrath and cleanses you of your sins but you are saved by grace through faith, by believing the gospel of your salvation declared by Paul which he received by revelation and delivered first of all.

Which are all under the new covenant which all Christians know except for you.