James 1:1 refutes MAD

heir

TOL Subscriber
And you say you are under the NC. :think:
There's no chance that he is! He's a poser!

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

SaulToPaul 2

There's no chance that he is! He's a poser!

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Indeed sister, he needs to put his money where his mouth is.
These verses separate the contenders from the pretenders.

Zeke

get out of the twilight zone, zeke

Np progressive vision is a stale place to get stuck in heir, the spirit vs the flesh is the tale not historic speculation by men, follow at you're own risk in times beguiling trance, Galatians 1:12 goes with Galatians 3: 1-5 to escape Galatians 4:1.

john w

Hall of Fame
You sure it wasn't the Darlings, saint john?

Look, Horatio-I just try to add a bit of humor to this "dry as dust" thread, and what do I get from you? Pickin' at me!Keep it up, Fabian, and I'll report you to the producers of "American Bandstand."

"Poor Haratio..."-Ope

Danoh

:chuckle:

I will PM you my address, if you will send a copy of the official MAD Handbook to me.

You actually think you have said something of substance by this "owner's manual" comment of yours :chuckle:

Was Romans 14 an "owner's manual" of what they were all to believe, or more a set of loose principles or guidelines during their dealings with one another, that they could each easily follow, regardless of what each their "set in stone" beliefs might be - loose guidelines based on, and easily enabled by, a focus on those "set in stone" facts they all held to?

All you have done is proven my very point.

Nevertheless, the loose guideline of Romans 14:5 towards ya; in memory of the set in stone fact of Romans 5:6-8.

SaulToPaul 2

You actually think you have said something of substance by this "owner's manual" comment of yours :chuckle:

Was Romans 14 an "owner's manual" of what they were all to believe, or more a set of loose principles or guidelines during their dealings with one another, that they could each easily follow, regardless of what each their "set in stone" beliefs might be - loose guidelines based on, and easily enabled by, a focus on those "set in stone" facts they all held to?

All you have done is proven my very point.

Nevertheless, the loose guideline of Romans 14:5 towards ya; in memory of the set in stone fact of Romans 5:6-8.

Bro, its high time you sign up with the BBS or GSB or some other Mid-Acts organization devoted to teaching HOW to PROPERLY study things out beyond the basics.

Give me a pdf file of these things.

Danoh

Bro, its high time you sign up with the BBS or GSB or some other Mid-Acts organization devoted to teaching HOW to PROPERLY study things out beyond the basics.

Give me a pdf file of these things.

That would be THEIR - how to study a thing out - materials...

You'd have to contact one or another of any of them.

Besides, I pm'd you a link to a lengthy study on Romans and another on Ephesians some time ago.

Both based on the Mid-Acts study principles taught by that particular school (but they don't really go into the principles themselves in those two studies, as that is a different class).

Never heard back from you :chuckle:

One thing is certain, bro - where any of us (including you and I) find we agree with one another on a thing and where we find we agree, say, with an Interplanner, or ANYONE else, on some point - the reason will consistently be the same - that the witness is true merely because each our study approach was the same in that particular instance.

Think on that a spell.

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

john w

Hall of Fame
You ought to know that John W and StP hate my guts.

Yes, I hate the devil, admitted devil children, and admitted wolves, like yourself. That is biblical. Tell your daddy the devil that. I'm not afraid of him, or you, despite your threats. I've fought bigger girls than you before.

Accept it, devil child, wolf.

So much for MAD dispyland who talk about forgiveness while hating members of Christ.

LA

You're not a "member of Christ," so your post, again, as usual, is quite irrelevant. That is your MO on this site-irrelevancy.

john w

Hall of Fame

Not yer call.

Sure it is. Of course, since you don't study the book, and it's details, that is an expected talk show opinion/sound byte.

1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

You: Stop, Paul!!!!Not yer call.

Romans 10 KJV
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Galatians 1 KJV
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Acts 13:10 KJV And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Acts 20:29 KJV For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Thanks for weighing. Now, take your seat, or return to your "in my opinion" echo chamber, and shut the chamber door.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Sure it is. Of course, since you don't study the book, and it's details, that is an expected talk show opinion/sound byte.

None of the things you cited Paul saying below has anything to do with you're ability to know if LA is a member of Christ.

Period.

1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

True.

Liar.

Romans 10 KJV
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

True.

Liar.

Galatians 1 KJV
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.[/B
]

True.

Liar.

Acts 13:10 KJV And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

True.

Liar.

Acts 20:29 KJV For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

True.

Liar.

Thanks for weighing. Now, take your seat, or return to your "in my opinion" echo chamber, and shut the chamber door.

Nah, how 'bout you tie in how any of that means LA is not a member of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
None of the things you cited Paul saying below has anything to do with you're ability to know if LA is a member of Christ.

No, idiot-you're obviously smoking another joint. You "argued" that I am not to make a call, on whether she is a member of the boc....

"Not yer call."-you

Made up.Paul made the call, based upon one's testimony. I do the same. We know from testimony, you moron.

An atheist to you: Christ is not God. Allah is. There are many paths to God!!!

You: I cannot make a call on whether you are a member of Christ.!!!!Let's hold hands, and get high, "brother!"

And I make the call, am told to make the call, that those of the Islamic "persuasion," are not members of Christ, and headed for hell.And I tell them to their face, on websites.....That is showing the biblical definition of love. Warning them of a danger.

And I made the call on this LALaw devil, who, on record, rejects that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.Thus, he is not a member of Christ.

Period.

Or, perhaps, you aren't either, moron.

Can one deny the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and still be a member of Christ?

Let's flush this out.....Yes, or no?
We are all busy people.

Contrasts between those who defend the faith, like myself, others, and you, a traitorous devil, no spine wimp, who does not have the b's to "make a call," on falsehood, perverted doctrine, because you are a man pleaser, not wanting to offend anyone.

Grow a spine, vertebrae,and put your bong down.