James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever...And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. 1Pet. 1:23,25

Peter preached the new-birth with the gospel. How is that possible, he was a Jew?

Epoisses

You are being a loose cannon and troublemaker.

Are you afraid of a little smack talk? I work in a garage full of greasy grimy mechanics and that's all we do. I witness sometimes too. I preach the street gospel cause I'm a gangsta' for Jesus, yea *******

john w

Hall of Fame
Everyone who rejects the Dispy false gospel is a Muslim to this sack of **** and putrid excuse for a believer. Cutoff from Christ - Fallen from grace - Shipwreck of faith - still in his sins forever.

Quite irrelevant, sweetie. Nice change the argument, bait'n switch, create a moving target. Slick, real slick, like your daddy, the subtil servant.....Geneisis 3:1 KJV.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

You won't touch that, as your daddy has a gag order on you. Right, toots? Right.

Epoisses

The devil child just hit the 666 mark-she has called 666 TOL members "greatest liar ever." Sober up.

Liar would be a step up for you. You're just a brain-dead Dispie who sucked down everything his cracker-jack pastor taught him. God allows false teachers to test faith and you failed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Liar would be a step up for you. You're just a brain-dead Dispie who sucked down everything his cracker-jack pastor taught him. God allows false teachers to test faith and you failed.

Let it out, toots...Release yourself....Let go....Must be frustrating, being ignored on TOL...

Poor wolf-ette.

Still waiting for the mut to explain this "the gospel" that her saint Judas preached.

Asked over 12 times-not a peep.

Epoisses

Quite irrelevant, sweetie. Nice change the argument, bait'n switch, create a moving target. Slick, real slick, like your daddy, the subtil servant.....Geneisis 3:1 KJV.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

You won't touch that, as your daddy has a gag order on you. Right, toots? Right.

You're not in the body of Christ!!! seeing you reject the new covenant that was ratified by the blood of Christ. The gospel and the new covenant are the same thing you Moron. Dispies have a different gospel for every day of the week! Away with these liars already.

Epoisses

Let it out, toots...Release yourself....Let go....Must be frustrating, being ignored on TOL...

Poor wolf-ette.

Still waiting for the mut to explain this "the gospel" that her saint Judas preached.

Asked over 12 times-not a peep.

Do you think I care about TOL!?! I just come here to sharpen my skillz on losers like you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you afraid of a little smack talk? I work in a garage full of greasy grimy mechanics and that's all we do. I witness sometimes too. I preach the street gospel cause I'm a gangsta' for Jesus, yea *******

"smack...gangsta'....lol...yea..."

vs.

"The Greek"-you

Flap them big shoes, Bozo-ette, as the TOLL audience laughs at you....

Epoisses

The great insulter is showing everyone how a "born-again" believer behaves.

You're playing for the other team, devil child.

It's all about the works for deceivers like you. You're whole understanding of religion is works-based.

You perform some set of works and other people who have different works are the worst sinners to you.

I get along with people from all walks of life which could never do on your best day.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever...And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. 1Pet. 1:23,25

Peter preached the new-birth with the gospel. How is that possible, he was a Jew?

I'd say they hold to this happening sometime before he wrote his epistles.

Luke 22:31,32

31 Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat.

32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith will not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”