James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
Get your teen dreams off my thread, dirty old man.

Old man, you quip, dike-ette? Put up that pic, sweetie.

She folds, lays it down again, as she returns to her reruns of "Oprah."

Tell us about this "the gospel" your brother saint Judas preached. Show us your keen, biblical insight.

3 days of being asked this, and silencio....

john w

Hall of Fame
Who's gonna spank me?

I can talk bible better than anyone and

I can talk smack better than anyone.

No one can beat me.

Vs.

Your "page:"

This page has had 325 visits

Tumbleweed-862x574.jpg

Not many paying attention to you on the circuit, eh, toots, so you use the most famous feared TOL gunslingers to draw fire, attention to yourself, eh? We feel so cheap....

heir

TOL Subscriber
Galatians 4:24, disputes these historic stories and their genealogies as being versions about actual flesh and blood people, these teaching all refer to the kingdom within us Luke 17:20-21. Rome's greatest deception is fed to generations of ego reliant persona's, trapped in this time based illusion where death/good and evil (via the carrot and the stick taught from Mt Sinai's god of the flesh/mind Matt 11:3) a fear based prison for the Divine nature lying fallow in the field Galatians 4:1, you like being a heir to an outward kingdom that is a mirage in the future instead of the master in the NOW?
get out of the twilight zone, zeke

heir

TOL Subscriber
Dispies want to stay lost and in darkness. No hope for the cult of Darby just a fearful doom that awaits all lost souls who love darkness.
If you're so concerned for the souls of men, where is your preaching of how to be saved? And not that you give a hoot, but those of us who have trusted the lord believing the gospel that is the power of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) are saved (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV) and there's nothing your slanderous reporting can do about it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You're lost and you hate truth and publicly reject the new testament. Nothing can be done for you
vs. what was already done in the world's stead (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV). As long as the church which is His Body is here, anyone can be a partaker of Christ by the gospel/all have hope (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

SaulToPaul 2

And 2 and 2 is 4 - never - 22.

:doh: :chuckle:

Bro, its high time you sign up with the BBS or GSB or some other Mid-Acts organization devoted to teaching HOW to PROPERLY study things out beyond the basics.

For clearly, you are not capable enough on your own, beyond said basics.

I doubt you will even consider the possibility I might be right on this.

If anything, you just might take this objectivity in the wrong way.

For that much, I apologize.

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

:chuckle:

I will PM you my address, if you will send a copy of the official MAD Handbook to me.