IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN P

Do you not realize that he meant that in the same way that Moses told the people that if they did not agree with him that they did not agree with GOD Himself?
Moses is not GOD.
Paul is not GOD.
And yet, if you did not adhere to their words, it was as if you were opposing GOD Himself.
No MADist disagrees with that.

Hi and he does not believe what is written in 1 Cor 1:12 and what 1 Cor 3:4 and like verse 1 says that they are INFANTS in Christ !!

dan p

Danoh

The church at Corinth had a problem. Some were saying "I am of Paul", some "I am of Peter", some "I am of Apollos", etc.

Paul reminded them that the different apostles and prophets had different ministries, some planting, some watering, but that they were all working in the same harvest.

You cannot look at a different ministry (planting, watering, weeding, etc.) and say "different Gospel".

Paul's ministry was unique to him, and he referred to the gospel he preached as "my gospel".

We refer to Matthews literal writings as "Matthews gospel", but that does not mean that he had a revelation different from Mark, Luke and John

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Again you prove you do not know where the Madist is coming from.

It is you who are concluding that is what the Madist has concluded and or how the Madist arrived at said conclusion :chuckle:

Back to the Basics of Debating 101, for you.

Which is..."Know both...the other side's actual...assertion, and...THEIR basis...for it."

Back under the label of Interplanner's same exact cluelessness, you go - and his is quite a huge club of in the dark types on TOL as to MAD :chuckle:

dodge

If you were honest, you'd care.

If you didn't care, why bother looking up a quote to post. You really should stop saying things that are so transparently false. I already told you that I'd prefer to think that you weren't making it up so why not just post the quote and leave it at that?

Leaving that aside...

Without context, this quote is impossible to decipher. If he means what you are suggesting then he not only is not a dispensationalist, he isn't even a Christian. My bet is that you've misunderstood him. I, for one, really, actually and honestly don't even care. You already know that anyone who believes something similar to what you've suggested is not a dispensationalist and you knew that when you posted it in the first place. I fully understand the tactic; If you cannot win or don't have the ability to even engage a debate on the merits of the topic then smear, besmirch, discredit and isolate that with which you disagree. I totally get it. I just think it's beneath any breathing creature more mentally advanced than your average wood rat, skunk or raccoon.

Resting in Him,
Clete

I posted both statements you said you did not believe were posted.

your post below:

Originally Posted by Clete View Post
I don't believe you. You either misunderstood or you are making it up. I prefer to believe the former but it is undoubtedly one or the other.

I truthfully do NOT care about your opinion ! All I have seen from you is bolstering and nonsense.

Your opening statement in your post above was I do not believe you. Just say your sorry you was wrong and move along.

Your whole attitude is I am right and every else is wrong even when you are wrong.

YOU can't even be honest about your own statement.

dodge

Hi and he did not quote the verse right as it says , I AM of Paul , and I of Apollos and I of CEPHAS !!

dan p

YOU created a distinction in scripture that does not exist !

It all means the same thing I am of Paul, and I of Apollos etc. it all means the same NONE of them can save anyone ONLY Jesus can do that !

1Co 3:5
Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

1Co 3:6
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Do you think planting without watering produces any fruit ?

DAN P

YOU created a distinction in scripture that does not exist !

It all means the same thing I am of Paul, and I of Apollos etc. it all means the same NONE of them can save anyone ONLY Jesus can do that !

Hi and the Greek text does not use AM for the Apollos and for Cephas !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and the Greek text does not use AM for the Apollos and for Cephas !!

dan p

dan P , means nothing in context it simply means that some water some plant but God gives the increase. You have created a distinction based on the lies and error MAD nothing more.

Meaning some say I am of Paul- some say I am of Apollos etc.

DAN P

dan P , means nothing in context it simply means that some water some plant but God gives the increase. You have created a distinction based on the lies and error MAD nothing more.

Meaning some say I am of Paul- some say I am of Apollos etc.

Hi and the Greek text does not use AM for Apollos and for Cephas and the verse is very clear !!

You do not believe and Paul calls you all INFANTS !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and the Greek text does not use AM for Apollos and for Cephas and the verse is very clear !!

You do not believe and Paul calls you all INFANTS !!

dan p

dan P , I only worship God and I do not worship Paul. You constantly imply Paul was more than he was.

Paul like everyone was a sinner saved by grace , and Paul did have a burning desire to lead folks to JESUS but never to himself.

DAN P

dan P , I only worship God and I do not worship Paul. You constantly imply Paul was more than he was.

Paul like everyone was a sinner saved by grace , and Paul did have a burning desire to lead folks to JESUS but never to himself.

Hi and I agree that Paul was a sinner saved by Grace and do you know HOW Paul the sinner was saved in Acts 9:6 and IF that is to hard for you explain how God saved you with verse or I can pray for you !!

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you were honest, you'd care.

If you didn't care, why bother looking up a quote to post. You really should stop saying things that are so transparently false. I already told you that I'd prefer to think that you weren't making it up so why not just post the quote and leave it at that?

Leaving that aside...

Without context, this quote is impossible to decipher. If he means what you are suggesting then he not only is not a dispensationalist, he isn't even a Christian. My bet is that you've misunderstood him. I, for one, really, actually and honestly don't even care. You already know that anyone who believes something similar to what you've suggested is not a dispensationalist and you knew that when you posted it in the first place. I fully understand the tactic; If you cannot win or don't have the ability to even engage a debate on the merits of the topic then smear, besmirch, discredit and isolate that with which you disagree. I totally get it. I just think it's beneath any breathing creature more mentally advanced than your average wood rat, skunk or raccoon.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Good post

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sometimes the TRUTH is hard to swallow, for some. Not all the people that Christ, His Apostles, and Paul preached there separate Gospels too, believed. The same thing goes on today. Not all will come to a saving Knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In order for one to receive eternal life today, is through the Grace Gospel. (Paul's Gospel.) Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I said earlier, MAD is an extremely useful Tool to use, in order to understand Scripture and its different divisions regarding The Kingdom Gospel preached to the House of Israel and The Grace Gospel being preached to the Gentiles. Today, only The Grace Gospel is being preached to both Jew and Gentile alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.