IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some on TOL believe they must live in accordance with the Law, given to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. In truth, the Law was never meant for the Gentiles. The Law was given only to God's Chosen People. Back during Christ's earthly ministry, He preached The Kingdom Gospel to the lost sheep of Israel only. So, did His Disciples/Apostles. In fact Christ told His Apostles the following: Matthew 10:5 "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:" They knew nothing about The Grace Gospel, they only preached The Kingdom Gospel. When Paul was met on the Road to Damascus by The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was subsequently given The Grace Gospel to preach to the Lawless Gentiles. The Grace Gospel was completely alien to Peter and the rest. They were only privy to The Kingdom Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Galatians 2:7 states: "But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;"

If you'll notice, there were two different Gospels mentioned there. One to the Circumcised (The Jews) and the other to the Uncircumcised. (The Gentiles.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Peter himself noticed a difference between Paul's Gospel and the Gospel he and his fellow Apostles were preaching. So, they each went off in different directions. Paul to the Gentiles to preach his Gospel to the Gentiles and Peter and his fellow Apostles went on to continue their Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Eventually, it became only one Gospel for both Jew and Gentile alike. That would be The Grace Gospel, which is preached today in this "Dispensation of the Grace of God." That's what Paul called it.

dodge

Hi and I agree that Paul was a sinner saved by Grace and do you know HOW Paul the sinner was saved in Acts 9:6 and IF that is to hard for you explain how God saved you with verse or I can pray for you !!

dan p

I suggest you pray for yourself you seem to be very confused on most scripture I have seen you speak about. The simple Gospel , that even a child can understand, seems to elude you,sadly.

DanP it is about trusting and placing faith in Jesus NOT in Paul or your particular belief in MAD.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was preaching the Grace Gospel to the Gentiles.

Acts 19:8-10 NET So Paul entered the synagogue and spoke out fearlessly for three months, addressing and convincing them about the kingdom of God. But when some were stubborn and refused to believe, reviling the Way before the congregation, he left them and took the disciples with him, addressing them every day in the lecture hall of Tyrannus.

This went on for two years, so that all who lived in the province of Asia, both Jews and Greeks, heard the word of the Lord.​

dodge

Hi and he does not believe what is written in 1 Cor 1:12 and what 1 Cor 3:4 and like verse 1 says that they are INFANTS in Christ !!

dan p

I believe those verses but UN-like Madist I do NOT twist, distort, and take them out of context to make them say what they were never intended to say or mean.

dodge

If Paul preached the same gospel then there was no need for his ministry to exist at all, nevermind a special mission to the Gentiles or to anyone or anywhere else.

If your argument was valid then why should anyone tell anyone about Jesus?

God calls everyone,in Christ, to tell others about Jesus including Paul who told or had no different Gospel than the other Apostles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I have previously mentioned in other threads, The Apostle Paul first went to the Jews and preached his Gospel, however, they rejected it and Paul went on and preached his Gospel (Given to him by The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.) to the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We have a few "Religious Types" on this thread. They're Religious, as well as ignorant of the truth of the Grace Gospel and the Doctrine of MAD. It's a complete and utter shame, because, they're missing out on so much.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We all have a free will to choose what we wish to believe and not believe. Although considering, there's only ONE Gospel that's available today in this Dispensation of the Grace of God, we best make a wise choice. The alternative is too devastating to, not make the right choice. If one rejects the Grace Gospel, they have only Judgement and The Lake of fire to consider.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For the unbeliever, there's eternal damnation. There's no other alternative. Some believe mistakenly, that when an unbeliever (Unsaved person) dies, their soul will be annihilated. The Lake of Fire will be an eternity of everlasting torment. Even, Satan, the fallen angels, the beast. and the false prophet will suffer the same fate.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Is that your public declaration of inward transformation?
It seems useless talking with you.
only for those who do not want to face the facts

She doesn't need to, I did. You're on a public forum, making public posts.
Yep and I stand by what I said. If Jamie would like to address it she is welcome to.

No, it doesn't. Although reading scripture is not like reading book.
Furthermore if you're going to attempt to flip this verse on me - than youre only proving my point in the first place that baptism is good-to-go.
The "and" doesn't lessen the requirement of the command nor remove it anymore than any other command of the Lord in Matthew, Mark, Luke or John. If it means what it says (and it does) why back away from the commandment? They certainly didn't. It was all or nothing for them right down to selling out. So if this is to you (as most on TOL would argue that it is), it was commanded and therefore you ought to be advocating it's necessity. If it's not to you, then congratulations for rightly dividing the word of truth and agreeing that not all of the Bible is to you, about you or for your obedience!

I'm aware, if I didn't understand that I wouldn't be covered in tattoos.

I give you a Command of Jesus, you reject it.
I don't reject anything the Lord said. I believe all of the Bible. Why don't you believe the Lord in Mark 16:16 KJV? Why are you not advocating that people must be water baptized to be saved if this is written to us when the Lord commanded it's necessity for salvation?
You give me a Command of Jesus, I accept it.
No, you don't.

What is the issue here?
You can't get over water baptism not being to us or about us and having no place today.

And the underlying issue is more often than not, unbelief that the words on the page mean what they say and to whom and a failure or flat out refusal to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

heir

TOL Subscriber
TT has only been on TOL for a number of days and he's already in attack mode? Sounds like a sign that he's been here before under another name?
I'm sure, but it doesn't matter to me who someone is. God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). It is possible to 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV, but not until people put down their religious notions by 1 Timothy 1:3 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV and 2 Timothy 2:25 KJV.

Status
Not open for further replies.