IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's a good thing to know that, those who adhere to the Grace Gospel and MAD can speak boldly about their faith. Name calling, naysaying, and belligerence from outside the faith, cannot stop the truth from being told.

dodge

Really interesting that some people come to a forum designed to discuss and debate ideas, and the only thing they are there for is to find people who agree with them.

If anyone offers scripture that they cannot explain, they insult them, call names (real mature) and threaten to "put them on the ignore list".

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Give it a few days I have been on and off his ignore 4 or 5 times. This time he said he made a promise to Jesus to keep me and Danoh on ignore. We shall see.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul's Gospel, given to him by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ is the only true Gospel in this Dispensation of the Grace of God. It covers both Jew and Gentile alike. God's Free Gift is available to all who hear the Grace Gospel and place all their faith in Christ as their Savior.

dodge

The truth is, we all fall somewhere in the middle.
So, how do you know who is saved and who isn't?

I would believe the ones that placed their faith in Jesus and only Jesus are saved, and the ones who have placed their faith in Paul are in big trouble, because they have missed who Paul said to follow.

SimpleMan77

Paul's Gospel, given to him by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ is the only true Gospel in this Dispensation of the Grace of God. It covers both Jew and Gentile alike. God's Free Gift is available to all who hear the Grace Gospel and place all their faith in Christ as their Savior.

But if you "obey not the Gospel" then vengeance is coming.

2 Thessalonians 1:8
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Peter and Paul agree. It takes obedience.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This way, I don't have to be "Weighed down" by the inane remarks, accusations, lies, and belligerence coming from the fingertips of a few Malcontents.

dodge

Anyone who places their faith in Paul is a fool and certainly is not a dispensationalist of any stripe.

Agreed even though I read where a MAD poster said he was baptized unto Paul, and another MAD poster posted that Paul was called the "I AM" by the Holy Spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anyone who places their faith in Paul is a fool and certainly is not a dispensationalist of any stripe.

True. As you and I realize, it's the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ's Gospel that truly counts. Paul was made The Apostle to the Gentiles by that same Lord Jesus Christ.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
True. As you and I realize, it's the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ's Gospel that truly counts. Paul was made The Apostle to the Gentiles by that same Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, of course, it is indeed God's Gospel. I think a lot of people get freaked out when we discuss "Paul's Gospel" because they are ignorant of the fact that Paul himself refered to the gospel as "my gospel" many times.

Romans 2:16
in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Romans 16:25
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen

2 Timothy 2:8
Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel, 9 for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of God is not chained.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Agreed even though I read where a MAD poster said he was baptized unto Paul, and another MAD poster posted that Paul was called the "I AM" by the Holy Spirit.
I don't believe you. You either misunderstood or you are making it up. I prefer to believe the former but it is undoubtedly one or the other.

Anyone who would say such things cannot possibly be a Mid-Acts Dispensationalist. It would be the religious equivalent of a Bhudist preaching the merits of suicide bombings. The inherent contradiction is on the level of fundamental presuppositions that underpin one's entire theological worldview. You simply cannot get to a place where you accept that Paul is the "I AM" AND be a Mid-Acts Dispensationalist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't believe you. You either misunderstood or you are making it up. I prefer to believe the former but it is undoubtedly one or the other.

Anyone who would say such things cannot possibly be a Mid-Acts Dispensationalist. It would be the religious equivalent of a Bhudist preaching the merits of suicide bombings.

Good post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, of course, it is indeed God's Gospel. I think a lot of people get freaked out when we discuss "Paul's Gospel" because they are ignorant of the fact that Paul himself refered to the gospel as "my gospel" many times.

Romans 2:16
in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Romans 16:25
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen

2 Timothy 2:8
Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel, 9 for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of God is not chained.

Amen. Paul was only preaching what Christ gave him to preach. Paul was a Messenger with a GREAT message for all who are willing to adhere to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.