Is M.A.D. a dangerous heresy? It demands much scripture to be ignored

Right Divider

Body part
In Galatians 4:22-26 Paul said, "For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic.

For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar — for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is and is in bondage with her children, but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Two mothers, one covenant based on Mt. Sinai covenant the other covenant based on faith.
Paul is using that as an ANALOGY, NOT as a prescription.

Note that sometimes, Paul is speaking AS AN ISREALITE.

Gal 3:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:23) But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Just exactly WHEN were the heathen gentiles "kept under the law"? NEVER.

Rom 2:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:14) For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Zeke

Old Testament references in Romans
Chapter 1
Hab 2:4
Chapter 2
Isa 52:5
Chapter 3
Ps 51:4
Ps 14:1-3, 53:1-3
Ps 5:9
Ps 140:3
Ps 10:7
Prov 1:16, 3:15-17, Isa 59:7-8
Ps 36:1
Chapter 4
Gen 15:6
Ps 32:1-2
Gen 15:5
Chapter 7
Ex 20:17; Deut 5:21
Chapter 8
Ps 44:22
Chapter 9
Gen 25:23
Mal 1:2-3
Ex 33:19
Ex 9:16
Hos 2:23
Hos 1:10
Isa 10:22-23
Isa 1:9
Isa 28:16
Chapter 10
Deut 30:14
Joel 2:32
Isa 52:7
Isa 53:1
Ps 19:4
Deut 32:21
Isa 65:1
Isa 65:2
Chapter 11
I Kings 19:10,14
I Kings 19:18
Ps 69:22-23
Isa 59:20,21
Chapter 12
Deut 32:35
Prov 25:21-22
Chapter 13
Ex 20:13-17; Deut 5:17-21
Lev 19:18
Chapter 14
Isa 45:23
Chapter 15
Ps 69:9
II Sam 22:5; Ps 18:49
Deut 32:43
Ps 117:1
Isa 11:10
Isa 52:15
Total: 50 references, 13 books

Yea Paul was teaching a new mystery never before revealed till mid actors stumbled over all those OT stones they couldn't see.

Zeke

NUMBER OF TIMES PAUL QUOTES, CITES, OR REFERENCES THE OLD TESTAMENT
{Also includes some of the Apostle Paul’s inferences to Scripture}

ROMANS {approximately 105 verses}

King James Bible - New Testament King James Bible - Old Testament****__________

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God Habakkuk 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not
revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
live by faith.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalms 62:12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy:
for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

Romans 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his Proverbs 24:12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth
deeds: not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that
keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he
render to every man according to his works?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Samuel 14:14 For we must needs die, and are as water
spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again;
neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise
means, that his banished be not expelled from him.

2 Chronicles 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD
be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with
Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God. the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of
gifts.

Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods,
and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which
regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Job 34:19 How much less to him that accepteth not the
persons of princes, nor regardeth the rich more than the
poor? for they all are the work of his hands.

Isaiah 52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the
LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that
rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my
name continually every day is blasphemed.
Romans 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among
the Gentiles through you, as it is written. Ezekiel 36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when
they said to them, These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man Psalms 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and
a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified
sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Psalms 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no
God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works,
there is none that doeth good. 2 The LORD looked down
from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were
any that did understand, and seek God. 3 They are all gone
aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that
doeth good, no, not one.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no
God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity:
there is none that doeth good. 2 God looked down from
heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any
that did understand, that did seek God. 3 Every one of them
is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none
that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, Psalms 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their
not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open
none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is
none that doeth good, no, not one. 13 Their throat is an Psalms 140:3 They have sharpened their tongues like a
open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.
the poison of asps is under their lips: 14 Whose mouth is
full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet are swift to shed Psalms 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and
blood, 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear
of God before their eyes. Proverbs 1:16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to
shed blood.

Isaiah 59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to
shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity;
wasting and destruction [are] in their paths. 8 The way of
peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their
goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever
goeth therein shall not know peace.

Psalms 36:1 The transgression of the wicked saith within
my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he
God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. counted it to him for righteousness.
[Galatians 3:6; James 2:23]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________****____________________

Romans 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven
are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the whose sin is covered. 2 Blessed is the man unto whom the
man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision,
a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet Genesis 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep,
being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man
them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that child among you shall be circumcised.
righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of Genesis 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called
many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many
who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be nations have I made thee.
not as though they were.

Romans 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said,
might become the father of many nations, according to that Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able
which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Romans 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered
not his own body now dead, when he was about an
hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted
20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; it to him for righteousness.
but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21 And being
fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able
also to perform. 22 And therefore it was imputed to him for
righteousness.

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house,
thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant,
nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing
Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God that is thy neighbour's.
forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had
not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. Deuteronomy 5:21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's
wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field,
or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ***, or
any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all Psalms 44:22 Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day
the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be
are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy
[Hebrews 11:18] bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken
unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Genesis 18:10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee
according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have
Romans 9:9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind
I come, and Sara shall have a son. him.

Genesis 18:14 Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the
time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time
of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

Genesis 25:23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are
Romans 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated
younger. from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than
the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by
Malachi. 2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say,
Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother?
have I hated. saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, 3 And I hated Esau, and
laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of
the wilderness.

Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on Exodus 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness
whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD
whom I will have compassion. before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious,
and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

Romans 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for Exodus 9:16 And in very deed for this cause have I raised
this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name
my power in thee, and that my name might be declared may be declared throughout all the earth.
throughout all the earth.

Isaiah 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall
be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of
him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed
Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed
it, Why hast thou made me thus? Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let
the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the
clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy
work, He hath no hands?

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, Jeremiah 18:6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as
of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the
another unto dishonour? potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Hosea 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I
will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I
Romans 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my
people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
was not beloved. 26 And it shall come to pass, that in the
place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be
there shall they be called the children of the living God. as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor
numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where
it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall
be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Romans 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though Isaiah 10:22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of
the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption
sea, a remnant shall be saved: 28 For he will finish the work, decreed shall overflow with righteousness. 23 For the Lord
and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined,
the Lord make upon the earth. in the midst of all the land.

Romans 9:29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Isaiah 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very
Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we
been made like unto Gomorrha. should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Isaiah 8:14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone
of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of
Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of
Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a Jerusalem.
stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever
believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I
lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious
corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not
make haste.

Leviticus 18:5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my
judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the
Romans 10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which LORD.
is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live
by them. [Galatians 3:12] Ezekiel 20:11 And I gave them my statutes, and shewed
them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in
them.

Romans 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith Deuteronomy 30:12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest
speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us,
ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from that we may hear it, and do it? 13 Neither is it beyond the sea,
above:) 7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and
bring up Christ again from the dead.) 8 But what saith it? bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 14 But the
The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart,
that is, the word of faith, which we preach; that thou mayest do it.

Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I
on him shall not be ashamed. [1Peter 2:6, 8] lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious
corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not
make haste.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount
of the Lord shall be saved. Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD
[Compare Romans 10:13, Acts 2:17-20 & Joel 2:28-32] hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet
of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that
bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that
Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that
preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good Nahum 1:15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that
things! bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep
thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no
more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

Romans 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is
For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? the arm of the LORD revealed?
[John 12:38]

Romans 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, Psalms 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and
their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a
ends of the world. tabernacle for the sun,

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with
Romans 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger
saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with
people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger
with a foolish nation.

Romans 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of [them that] asked not for me; I
found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me,
them that asked not after me. behold me, unto a nation [that] was not called by my name.

Romans 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have Isaiah 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a
stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good,
people. after their own thoughts;

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? Psalms 94:14 For the LORD will not cast off his people,
God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of neither will he forsake his inheritance.
Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

1 Kings 19:10 And he said, I have been very jealous for the
LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken
thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy
prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they
Romans 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and seek my life, to take it away.
digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they
seek my life. 1 Kings 19:14 And he said, I have been very jealous for the
LORD God of hosts: because the children of Israel have
forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain
thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and
they seek my life, to take it away.

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I 1 Kings 19:18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel,
have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every
bowed the knee to the image of Baal. mouth which hath not kissed him.

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the
spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets
and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye
them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive
and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. not. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears
heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and
hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and
convert, and be healed.

Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a Psalms 69:22 Let their table become a snare before
snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let
unto them: 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may it become a trap. 23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see
not see, and bow down their back alway. not; and make their loins continually to shake.

Isaiah 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and
unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the
Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is LORD. 21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the
written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which
shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor
covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy
seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Romans 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? Isaiah 40:13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD,
or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given or being his counsellor hath taught him? 14 With whom took
to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the
[1 Corinthians 2:16] path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed
to him the way of understanding?

Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish
which is evil; cleave to that which is good. judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts
will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Isaiah 5:21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes,
Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. and prudent in their own sight!
Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate.
Be not wise in your own conceits. Proverbs 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD,
and depart from evil.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but Deuteronomy 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and
rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of
mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. [Hebrews 10:30] their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come
upon them make haste.

Romans 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if Proverbs 25:21 If thine enemy be hungry, give him
he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
of fire on his head. 22 For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the
LORD shall reward thee.

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt
not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his
maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy
neighbour's.
Romans 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou
shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge
witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy
commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[Matthew 22:39; Mark 12:31; Galatians 5:14; James 2:8] Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
19 Neither shalt thou steal.
20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy
neighbour.
21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither
shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his
manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ***, or any
thing that is thy neighbour's.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out
knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That
unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Romans 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it Psalms 69:9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up;
is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen
on me. [John 2:17] upon me.

2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O
Romans 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy
mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee name.
among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
Psalms 18:49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O
LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Deuteronomy 32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people:
Romans 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render
with his people. [Hebrews 1:6] vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his
land, and to his people.

Romans 15:11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; Psalms 117:1 O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise
and laud him, all ye people. him, all ye people.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem
Romans 15:12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the
Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust. Isaiah 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse,
which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the
Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Romans 15:21 But as it is written, To whom he was not Isaiah 52:15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings
spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been
shall understand. told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard
shall they consider.

I CORINTHIANS {approximately 72+ verses}

King James Bible - New Testament King James Bible - Old Testament****________

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a
of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work
prudent. and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish,
and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the
1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? scribe? where is the receiver? where is he that counted the
where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made towers?
foolish the wisdom of this world?
Isaiah 44:25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and
maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and
maketh their knowledge foolish;

Jeremiah 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he
1 Corinthians 1:31 That, according as it is written, He that understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which
glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. [2 Corinthians 10:17] exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in
the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have
ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye
things which God hath prepared for them that love him. seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him
that waiteth for him.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, Isaiah 40:13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or
that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. being his counseller hath taught him?

1 Corinthians 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth Psalms 62:12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for
are one: and every man shall receive his own reward thou renderest to every man according to his work.
according to his own labour.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is Job 5:13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the
foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise counsel of the froward is carried headlong.
in their own craftiness.

1 Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the Psalms 94:11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that
thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. they are vanity.

1 Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Deuteronomy 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou
person. put the evil away from among you.

1 Corinthians 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his
joined to an harlot is one body? For two, saith he, shall be mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one
one flesh. [Matthew 19:5; Mark 10:7-8; Ephesians 5:31] flesh.

1 Corinthians 9:9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he
shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the treadeth out the corn.
corn. Doth God take care for oxen? [1Timothy 5:18]

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a
pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar
of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

1 Corinthians 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that Numbers 9:18 At the commandment of the LORD the
ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of
the cloud, and all passed through the sea; the LORD they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon
the tabernacle they rested in their tents.

Exodus 14:22 And the children of Israel went into the midst
of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall
unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Exodus 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they
said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was.
And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD
1 Corinthians 10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; hath given you to eat.

Psalms 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat
to the full.

Exodus 17:6 Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the
rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall
1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses
for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.
that Rock was Christ.
Numbers 20:11 And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod
he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly,
and the congregation drank, and their beasts also.

1 Corinthians 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of Exodus 32:6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and
them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the
and rose up to play. people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

Numbers 25:1 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people
began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.

Psalms 106:14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness,
and tempted God in the desert.

1 Corinthians 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among
some of them committed, and fell in one day three and the people, and they bit the people; and much people of
twenty thousand. 9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some Israel died.
of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, Numbers 14:2 And all the children of Israel murmured against
and were destroyed of the destroyer. Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said
unto them, Would God that we had died in the land of Egypt!
or would God we had died in this wilderness!

Numbers 14:36 And the men, which Moses sent to
search the land, who returned, and made all the
congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up
a slander upon the land,

1 Corinthians 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Deuteronomy 32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to
Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came
and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

1 Corinthians 10:26 For the earth is the Lord's, and the Psalms 24:1 The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness
fulness thereof. thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

1 Corinthians 10:28 But if any man say unto you, This is Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of
offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that heavens is the LORD'S thy God, the earth also, with all that
shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the therein is.
Lord's, and the fulness thereof:

1 Corinthians 14:21 In the law it is written, With men of Isaiah 28:11 For with stammering lips and another
other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; tongue will he speak to this people. 12 To whom he said,
and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord. This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest;
and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly
churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou
they are commanded to be under obedience, as also shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy
saith the law. husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Psalms 22:1-31

Psalms 40:1-17

Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment
1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out
that which I also received, how that Christ died for our of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people
sins according to the scriptures; was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death; because he had done no
violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it
pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief:
when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall
see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure
of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell;
he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

1 Corinthians 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put Psalms 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my
all enemies under his feet. Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies
thy footstool.

Psalms 8 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and
1 Corinthians 15:27 For he hath put all things under his the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast
feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned
manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have
him. [Hebrews 2:6-8] dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all
things under his feet:
_____________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Corinthians 15:32 If after the manner of men I have Isaiah 22:13 And behold joy and gladness, slaying oxen,
fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the and killing sheep, eating flesh, and drinking wine: let us eat
dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die. and drink; for to morrow we shall die.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of
Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
a quickening spirit. and man became a living soul.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord
on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke
then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the
is swallowed up in victory. LORD hath spoken it.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the
1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy
where is thy victory? plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall
be hid from mine eyes.

II CORINTHIANS {approximately 21 verses}

King James Bible - New Testament King James Bible - Old Testament****____________

Exodus 34:33 And till Moses had done speaking with them,
he put a vail on his face. 34 But when Moses went in before
the LORD to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he
2 Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of
over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly Israel that which he was commanded. 35 And the children of
look to the end of that which is abolished: Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face
shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he
went in to speak with him.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith,
according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I Psalms 116:10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was
spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; greatly afflicted:

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he Isaiah 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither
is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing;
all things are become new. now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even
make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time
2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped
accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant
behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the
salvation.) desolate heritages;

Exodus 29:45 And I will dwell among the children of Israel,
and will be their God.

Leviticus 26:11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and
my soul shall not abhor you. 12 And I will walk among you,
and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.
Jeremiah 30:22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be
your God.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of Jeremiah 31:1 At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the
God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.
God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I
will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 32:38 And they shall be my people, and I will be
their God:
Zechariah 8:8 And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in
the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I
will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.

Ezekiel 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I
will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 52:11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence,
touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye
clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among
them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the Jeremiah 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with
unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by
unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not
Lord Almighty. stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my
firstborn.

2 Corinthians 8:15 As it is written, He that had gathered Exodus 16:18 And when they did mete it with an omer, he
much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered
no lack. little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his
eating.

2 Corinthians 9:9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed Psalms 112:9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor;
abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be
remaineth for ever. exalted with honour.

Isaiah 41:16 Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry
them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou
shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One
2 Corinthians 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in of Israel.
the Lord.
Jeremiah 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he
understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which
exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in
the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a
you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he
word be established. [Matthew 18:16] sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of
three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

GALATIANS {approximately 24 verses}

Galatians 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods,
(whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which
accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the
works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we Psalms 143:2 And enter not into judgment with thy servant:
have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for
by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted
accounted to him for righteousness. it to him for righteousness.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and
curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families
of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the
earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the
Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these
justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth
unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. be blessed;
[Acts 3:25]
Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the
earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the
east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in
thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law
are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all
continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall
the law to do them. say, Amen.

Habakkuk 2:3, 4 For the vision is yet for an appointed
Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry,
sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
[Compare with Hebrews 10:37-38] Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but
the just shall live by his faith.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man Leviticus 18:5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and
that doeth them shall live in them. my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them:
I am the LORD.

Deuteronomy 21:23 His body shall not remain all night
Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day;
the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be
is every one that hangeth on a tree: not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an
inheritance.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the
promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was
confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four Exodus 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel,
hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.
should make the promise of none effect.

Genesis 16:15 And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram
called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.

Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, Genesis 21:2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a
the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken
to him.
Genesis 21:9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian,
which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.

Galatians 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that Isaiah 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break
bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail
the desolate hath many more children than she which hath with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the
an husband. children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Galatians 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Genesis 21:10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast
Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this
bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman
shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any
this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love
[Matthew 22:39; Mark 12:31; Romans 13:9; James 2:8] thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and
sow wickedness, reap the same.

Proverbs 22:8 He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity:
and the rod of his anger shall fail.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for Hosea 8:7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall
whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no
meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

Psalms 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Hosea 10:12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in
mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek
the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

EPHESIANS {approximately 12 verses}

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you Isaiah 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him
which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I
will heal him.

Psalms 68:18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led
Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the
on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

Ephesians 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every Zechariah 8:16 These are the things that ye shall do;
man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the
another. judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go Psalms 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your
down upon your wrath: own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory
sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee of the LORD is risen upon thee.
light.

Ephesians 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his
and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one
shall be one flesh. flesh.
[Matthew 19:5; Mark 10:7-8; 1Corinthians 6:16]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy
days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God
Ephesians 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; (which is giveth thee.
the first commandment with promise;) 3 That it may be
well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. Deuteronomy 5:16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as
[Matthew 15:4; Mark 7:10] the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days
may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the
land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of
gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Job 34:19 How much less to him that accepteth not the
persons of princes, nor regardeth the rich more than the
Ephesians 6:9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto poor? for they all are the work of his hands.
them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also
is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. 2 Samuel 14:14 For we must needs die, and are as water
spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again;
neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise
means, that his banished be not expelled from him.

2 Chronicles 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD
be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with
the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of
gifts.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour
of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,
and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having Isaiah 59:17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate,
your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on
of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with
of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, zeal as a cloke.
wherewith ye shall be able to quench allthe fiery darts of the
wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword
of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

PHILIPPIANS {approximately 13+ verses}

Philippians 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee
should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out
things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That
confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Father.

Philippians 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. Psalms 145:18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call
The Lord is at hand. upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
[Psalms 119:1-176; 141:1-10]

COLOSSIANS {approximately 4 verses}

Colossians 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods,
wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which.regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
[Job 34:19; 2 Samuel 14:14; 2 Chronicles 19:7]

I THESSALONIANS {approximately 2 verses}

King James Bible - New Testament King James Bible - Old Testament****________

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be Isaiah 59:17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate,
sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the
an helmet, the hope of salvation. garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal
as a cloke.

1 Thessalonians 5:15 See that none render evil for evil Proverbs 17:13 Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall
unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both not depart from his house.
among yourselves, and to all men.

II THESSALONIANS {approximately 2 verses}

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and
above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god,
he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods,
that he is God. and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that
that is determined shall be done.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor,
revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he
of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the
his coming: breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

I TIMOTHY {approximately 13 verses}

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the
dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the
breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1 Timothy 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. Genesis 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep
to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his
ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 22 And the
rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he
a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was
good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a
tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit
1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with
woman being deceived was in the transgression. her; and he did eat.

Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou
gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he
muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The treadeth out the corn.
labourer Is worthy of his reward.

Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb,
and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the
LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

1 Timothy 6:7

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul is using that as an ANALOGY, NOT as a prescription.

Yes, that is what he said, "But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic."

Abraham is not literally the father of us all, and God's covenant with Abraham is not literally our mother. These things are symbolic.

Why all the focus on MAD and no focus on PAD?

Before you ask, PAD is the Pre-Acts Dispensation that began with Jesus' resurrection and will end with his coming to usher in the world to come.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, that is what he said, "But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic."

Abraham is not literally the father of us all, and God's covenant with Abraham is not literally our mother. These things are symbolic.

Why all the focus on MAD and no focus on PAD?

Before you ask, PAD is the Pre-Acts Dispensation that began with Jesus' resurrection and will end with his coming to usher in the world to come.
I focus on ALL of the Bible rightly divided.

So how does ANY of that symbolism require the body of Christ to be in a covenant?

You just keep trying to force something into the picture that is just not there.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I focus on ALL of the Bible rightly divided.

So how does ANY of that symbolism require the body of Christ to be in a covenant?

Jesus Christ only brought one body out of Egypt. The Father converted that one body into the kingdom of his Son.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is what Paul said:

2Cor 5:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.

But you just keep wanting to know Christ as the minister of the circumcision.

Jesus taught that the flesh profits nothing and Paul's teaching was that circumcision of the flesh means nothing, what counts is circumcision of the heart.

You keep using the Father's firstborn son Israel as a strawman.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Old Testament references in Romans
Chapter 1
Hab 2:4
Chapter 2
Isa 52:5
Chapter 3
Ps 51:4
Ps 14:1-3, 53:1-3
Ps 5:9
Ps 140:3
Ps 10:7
Prov 1:16, 3:15-17, Isa 59:7-8
Ps 36:1
Chapter 4
Gen 15:6
Ps 32:1-2
Gen 15:5
Chapter 7
Ex 20:17; Deut 5:21
Chapter 8
Ps 44:22
Chapter 9
Gen 25:23
Mal 1:2-3
Ex 33:19
Ex 9:16
Hos 2:23
Hos 1:10
Isa 10:22-23
Isa 1:9
Isa 28:16
Chapter 10
Deut 30:14
Joel 2:32
Isa 52:7
Isa 53:1
Ps 19:4
Deut 32:21
Isa 65:1
Isa 65:2
Chapter 11
I Kings 19:10,14
I Kings 19:18
Ps 69:22-23
Isa 59:20,21
Chapter 12
Deut 32:35
Prov 25:21-22
Chapter 13
Ex 20:13-17; Deut 5:17-21
Lev 19:18
Chapter 14
Isa 45:23
Chapter 15
Ps 69:9
II Sam 22:5; Ps 18:49
Deut 32:43
Ps 117:1
Isa 11:10
Isa 52:15
Total: 50 references, 13 books

Yea Paul was teaching a new mystery never before revealed till mid actors stumbled over all those OT stones they couldn't see.
So we're just ignoring what Paul said about the mystery and it's period of revelation?

SimpleMan77

So we're just ignoring what Paul said about the mystery and it's period of revelation?

Romans 16:25-26
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, and BY THE SCRIPTURES OF THE PROPHETS, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

This is essentially the same thing that Peter said in Acts 3. The prophets foretold it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, and BY THE SCRIPTURES OF THE PROPHETS, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

This is essentially the same thing that Peter said in Acts 3. The prophets foretold it.
Your reading comprehension is horrible. Do you not know the meaning of the word "and"? The "mystery" and the "scriptures of the prophets" are not the same thing here.:nono: They are separate things working in conjunction.

SimpleMan77

Your reading comprehension is horrible. Do you not know the meaning of the word "and"? The "mystery" and the "scriptures of the prophets" are not the same thing here.:nono: They are separate things working in conjunction.

Either English wasn't your strong suit or you're being purposefully deceptive. I'll break it down for you:

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which (mystery) was kept secret since the world began, but (the mystery) now is made manifest, and (the mystery) BY THE SCRIPTURES OF THE PROPHETS, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

"And by" in this verse is saying "the mystery is made known by the scriptures of the prophets".

Here's another version that may help you:

But now as the prophets foretold and as the eternal God has commanded, this message is made known to all Gentiles everywhere, so that they too might believe and obey him. (NLT)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus taught that the flesh profits nothing and Paul's teaching was that circumcision of the flesh means nothing, what counts is circumcision of the heart.

You keep using the Father's firstborn son Israel as a strawman.
Chapter and verse please.

Circumcision of the heart was NOT something new.

Deut 10:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:16) Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Right Divider

Body part
Right, it has always been a principle of the body of Christ.
You can keep trying to push the NEW CREATURE back into Israel's past. But you will be unsuccessful.

You'll never understand the mystery kept secret since the world began if you want to remain blind to it.

Right Divider

Body part
In John 6:63 Jesus said, "It is the Spirit who gives life, the flesh profits nothing."
So jamie quotes this with a PERIOD at the end as if it's some sort of completed statement.

Shame on you jamie.

The MEANING comes in the REMAINDER of the verse that you CHOPPED.

John 6:63 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:63) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

THAT is what Jesus was talking about!

Abuse of the Bible is a shameful thing jamie.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So jamie quotes this with a PERIOD at the end as if it's some sort of completed statement.

Shame on you jamie.

The MEANING comes in the REMAINDER of the verse that you CHOPPED.

John 6:63 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:63) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

THAT is what Jesus was talking about!

Abuse of the Bible is a shameful thing jamie.

You asked for chapter and verse of my comment about Jesus saying the flesh profits nothing. The rest of what Jesus said is commentary.