Is M.A.D. a dangerous heresy? It demands much scripture to be ignored

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where in the Bible do we read that?

1Co 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Act 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
Act 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
Act 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
Act 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
Act 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

john w

Hall of Fame
LA is grinding his molars, biding his time until he can rise up and slay saint john w the great...

Well, Mayor, I tell you, what Barn told Ange, when Ange told him that John M. might be considering choosing someone else as lead tenor: You just tell LALaw, and others up, line them up, and I will take them on, one by one.

Am I getting through to you, fella?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's LA Logic... otherwise known as FALLACIOUS.

No, it is common sense.

What would you say?

I know what you would say, you would tell your persecutors to go to hell, like you do to every other Christian on the board, who are not even persecuting you.

What did Paul say to do?

Do you even know?

LA

Danoh

No, it is common sense.

What would you say?

I know what you would say, you would tell your persecutors to go to hell, like you do to every other Christian on the board, who are not even persecuting you.

What did Paul say to do?

Do you even know?

LA

He would say...

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" 2 Timothy 2:15.

Try it some time; it's the cure all to all your confusion :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He would say...

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" 2 Timothy 2:15.

You do not know either.

LA

Zeke

He would say...

2Cor3:6 being the right divide that cures all confusion holding onto a secular historic Jesus , Philippians 2:5-8 is the Conscience mentality we have to experience.

Right Divider

Body part
What evidence can you give that Paul heard the gospel of grace from the churches he persecuted!

It is impossible that happened because Paul was the first to preach the gospel of grace.
Totally agree, but there are many here that are still trying to be part of the kingdom of Israel.