ECT Is it possible that after we have been saved we can. . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
. . . .frustrate the grace of God?
Frustrating the grace of God is believing that the righteousness of God come by the law.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

One can be saved as the Galatians are and yet be bewitched just as they into thinking you need to do something by the law (in their case that it was needful to be circumcized and commanding them to keep the law of Moses). In your case, anything a religious man would tell you that you need to DO to be and/or stay saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey CR, I've been meaning to ask you an important question; why
is your "rep power" so low? Seems like you don't have many
friends around these parts buddy? Are you just annoying everybody
or what? Any insight?

Cross Reference

As used by Paul in Galatians; to frustrate the Grace of God is similar to when someone has done, or wants to do something FOR us, and we right off reject it with "no, thanks, I can do it myself."

Question for you Danoh, "Have you overcome your flesh?"

revpete

Hey CR, I've been meaning to ask you an important question; why
is your "rep power" so low? Seems like you don't have many
friends around these parts buddy? Are you just annoying everybody
or what? Any insight?

My experience of CR is that anything he does not understand, disagrees with or cannot answer he dismisses as "religion."

Cross Reference

My experience of CR is that anything he does not understand, disagrees with or cannot answer he dismisses as "religion."

What I dismiss as religion is religious speak, the kind you use in your retorts, rebuffs and rebukes. It's all "party line pap" from you. You have no intention of agreeing with anyone not of your "party". And that has been my experience with you.

revpete

What I dismiss as religion is religious speak, the kind you use in your retorts, rebuffs and rebukes. It's all "party line pap" from you. You have no intention of agreeing with anyone not of your "party". And that has been my experience with you.

As predictable as ever lol.