Is Enyart a national celeb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thia said:
Hey, didn't Enyart spend $25,000 on Michael Jackson memorabilia, just to set it afire to make a point? Gee, talk about a waste of donations.
Yeah, that was OJ Simpsons gear. And why would that be a waste when the funds went to the victims family?

Everyone who donated knew exactly where the money was going.

It's always wise to have at least some knowledge of a topic before you comment on it.

The Berean

Knight said:
Yeah, that was OJ Simpsons gear. And why would that be a waste when the funds went to the victims family?

Everyone who donated knew exactly where the money was going.

It's always wise to have at least some knowledge of a topic before you comment on it.

Wow! :doh:

Z Man

Enyart is a fruitcake. He's as crazy as those Muslim extremists that go around killing themselves. If Enyart had his way, he'd have everyone killed that he didn't think was 'worthy' enough to live, which pretty much means he'd be the only one living!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Z Man said:
Enyart is a fruitcake. He's as crazy as those Muslim extremists that go around killing themselves. If Enyart had his way, he'd have everyone killed that he didn't think was 'worthy' enough to live, which pretty much means he'd be the only one living!
Z Man, Bob is my Pastor and my friend I really wish you wouldn't speak of him this way since clearly you know little of him.

beanieboy

The bottom line is: publicity.
He advocates for governmental execution of gays and lesbians in the US (1% of the population would mean 2 million executions. Now how likely is that, unless you are Hitler?)
When the Matthew Shepard thing happened, he did a stupid stunt where he acted out how McKinney should die - tied to a fence and beaten to death.

In that way, Enyart is able to show himself as innoccent - he advocates death to gays, but doesn't advocate citizens doing it - he wants the government to kill at least 2 million (there are actually much more than this.)

So, he shows outrage at the killers, supporting his death penalty for murder, and showing false empathy for Shephard. (After all, who, feeling empathy for the way that the Shephards must have felt, being told that their child was beaten so badly, they weren't sure if it was a scarecrow or human) would think that acting out a similar vengence on the accused would be of comfort to the family?

It was in poor taste. But anything for ratings, and that's the bottom line: publicity.

That's why Madonna kissed Britney - they wanted the press, they wanted publicity, so they did whatever they could, including shocking and offending people (instead of being admired for artistic ability) in order to get more fame.

But I've been on this board for a few years, and I barely know Bob, so anyone outside of this board probably doesn't know him at all, or just writes him off as a sensationalist.

Z Man

Knight said:
Z Man, Bob is my Pastor and my friend I really wish you wouldn't speak of him this way since clearly you know little of him.
My bad. Didn't mean to offend anyone. It was just MY opinion; not fact.

GuySmiley

Let me get this straight,you don' want to stand idly by and see a gay person die from AIDS but instead you want the goverment to kill him? :kookoo:
Nowadays even heterosexuals can get aids so logically you should also advocate the death penalty for straight people.

No one has advocated that we execute everyone with AIDS, whether homo or straight. The point is, AIDS is only one example of the destructiveness of homosexuality. Out of LOVE, we should (and God has) set a penalty for homosexuality. Homosexuality is not a victimless act. Its not only the homo who is hurt but also everyone connected.

We don't punish criminals only for retribution, but also for the protection of society out of LOVE.

Greg

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Z Man said:
My bad. Didn't mean to offend anyone. It was just MY opinion; not fact.
We all realize it was your opinion, that is only stating the obvious.

It is your opinion that is slanderous.

Maybe it's my opinion that you are a child molesting pedophile.

If my opinion were that, would it be fair of me to state such an opinion?

Z Man

Knight said:
We all realize it was your opinion, that is only stating the obvious.

It is your opinion that is slanderous.

Maybe it's my opinion that you are a child molesting pedophile.

If my opinion were that, would it be fair of me to state such an opinion?
I formulated my opinion based on things that I have read about Bob Enyart. Maybe my opinion was 'too slanderous', and I apologize (only to those who were offended). I didn't mean to offend, but I still think Bob Enyart is a little overboard in his way of thinking.

:kookoo:

Rimi

Parel blithered:

According to Christianity yes he is.

According to Christianity yes he did.

You sound like you're not sure. But yes, according to what He said of Himself, He is.

I don't know much about the old testament but I get the feling that you would not ask if the answer was "no".

Oh, well, we could refer to the NT too. God did have something to do with it as well.

Let me get this straight,you don' want to stand idly by and see a gay person die from AIDS but instead you want the goverment to kill him? :kookoo:
Nowadays even heterosexuals can get aids so logically you should also advocate the death penalty for straight people.

No, I don't want people dying of AIDS, mostly the straight ones. And I want want God wants: for the moral laws to be enforced for the good of all of us. Heteros getting AIDS get it by drugs, so it's appropriate and they should be put to death for dealing/taking drugs; by blood transfustion, in which case, homos are all guilty; or by sex with a bisexual, a very confused homo, put him out of his misery.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Berean said:
Does Pastor Enyart actually advocate the excecutions of homosexuals? :confused:
Only those who are are convicted of committing homosexaul acts. In other words, Freak is wrong when he says 2 million homosexuals would be immediately slaughtered upon the passing of the death penalty for homosexual acts law. As soon as the law was passed the incidence of homosexual sex would dramatically decline. Additionally, only those caught and convicted would be prosecuted, just like any other crime.

Take, for example, a 19 year old having sex with a 16 year old. It's illegal but if neither boyfriend or girlfriend reports their activity to the police then there will be no prosecution.

beanieboy

Jefferson said:
Only those who are are convicted of committing homosexaul acts. In other words, Freak is wrong when he says 2 million homosexuals would be immediately slaughtered upon the passing of the death penalty for homosexual acts law. As soon as the law was passed the incidence of homosexual sex would dramatically decline. Additionally, only those caught and convicted would be prosecuted, just like any other crime.

Take, for example, a 19 year old having sex with a 16 year old. It's illegal but if neither boyfriend or girlfriend reports their activity to the police then there will be no prosecution.

How would people be "caught" in homosexual acts?

Rimi

beanieboy said:
How would people be "caught" in homosexual acts?

Oh MAN you are thickheaded . . . not to titilate you too much, but think of George Michael in the park! Yeesh.

The Berean

Jefferson said:

I see. Would the law only cover homosexual acts outside the home?

Status
Not open for further replies.