Is Enyart a national celeb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
jack jackson said:
If I'm not mistaken, Bob served a prison term for that child abuse conviction.
Since you describe yourself as a "right wing fanatic" I am sure you could sympathize with Bob and other Christian dads who have been harassed for training up children in a biblical way.

jack jackson

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Since you describe yourself as a "right wing fanatic" I am sure you could sympathize with Bob and other Christian dads who have been harassed for training up children in a biblical way.
Yes I am frustrated with the left wingers. I get upset because we have to be so careful out in public, and any mark observed by a teacher or hospital is automatically accused of being child abuse. I'm upset that I can't punish my kid like I'd like to in a store because of all the cameras and police around.

From what I've seen on this board, the kid wasn't even enyart's at the time. But I don't know if that's really true....is it? I heard he wasn't married to the kid's mother at the time. That makes me a little wary. Is it right?

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Does the "Biblical Way" leave marks?

SOTK

Z Man said:
Are we any better than they? All have sinned...

Yes, all don't have their sins considered as an abomination either. I don't recall ever have thown my sins in society's face either (Gay Pride Parades). Or demanded special rights because I felt my sin behavior was okay.

I understand your point, Z Man, but the fact of the matter is that homosexuality is nothing less than an abomination to the Lord. It is unnatural and it is sick. What's wrong with calling it what it is? God must have felt strongly against it in order for Him to have this sin worded as 'abomination'.

Z Man

SOTK said:
Yes, all don't have their sins considered as an abomination either. I don't recall ever have thown my sins in society's face either (Gay Pride Parades). Or demanded special rights because I felt my sin behavior was okay.

I understand your point, Z Man, but the fact of the matter is that homosexuality is nothing less than an abomination to the Lord. It is unnatural and it is sick. What's wrong with calling it what it is? God must have felt strongly against it in order for Him to have this sin worded as 'abomination'.
Oh trust me, I think homosexuality is 'sick' too. It's digusting. I just have a problem with people 'looking down' upon those who do such acts, as if they are any better.

In God's eyes, those who are not in Christ are just as sinful as Hitler.

SOTK

Z Man said:
Oh trust me, I think homosexuality is 'sick' too. It's digusting. I just have a problem with people 'looking down' upon those who do such acts, as if they are any better.

Trust me, I would never want to imply that I think I am deserving of the atoning blood of Christ (Grace). No, not at all. I think that's what you're getting at, and I agree with you. :)

Parel

SOTK said:
What's wrong with that? Homos are sick! I've seen many worse T-Shirts than that.
Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion but still it's not very nice to wear such a T-shirt.
Furthermore there is an obvious paradox between Enyart's views and Christ's teachings.Enyart wants the death penalty for those who practice homosexuality,call me stupid but I don't think that was what Jesus meant when he teached his followers to "love your neighbour as you love yourself".

Rimi

Parel said:
Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion but still it's not very nice to wear such a T-shirt.
Furthermore there is an obvious paradox between Enyart's views and Christ's teachings.Enyart wants the death penalty for those who practice homosexuality,call me stupid but I don't think that was what Jesus meant when he teached his followers to "love your neighbour as you love yourself".

Is Jesus God?

Did God give us His laws?

Was one of those laws to execute homos?

Is loving my neighbor as myself to mean that I should stand my demurely while some guy kills himself with AIDS?

Parel

Rimi said:
Is Jesus God?
According to Christianity yes he is.
Rimi said:
Did God give us His laws?
According to Christianity yes he did.
Rimi said:
Was one of those laws to execute homos?
I don't know much about the old testament but I get the feling that you would not ask if the answer was "no".
Rimi said:
Is loving my neighbor as myself to mean that I should stand my demurely while some guy kills himself with AIDS?
Let me get this straight,you don' want to stand idly by and see a gay person die from AIDS but instead you want the goverment to kill him? :kookoo:
Nowadays even heterosexuals can get aids so logically you should also advocate the death penalty for straight people.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Z Man said:
In God's eyes, those who are not in Christ are just as sinful as Hitler.
John 19:11 says, "Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin."

Thia

Hey, didn't Enyart spend $25,000 on Michael Jackson memorabilia, just to set it afire to make a point? Gee, talk about a waste of donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.