Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

PKevman

Yes. That has changed. :up:

We found out that there were less questions when we made our position clear about banned members even at the expense of it sounding like we were talking behind their back.

TOL members are under a new dispensation. :rotfl:

elected4ever

The same rules for reasonable TOL members do not apply to habitual offenders. Sozo/Mystery is the king of habitual offenders and therefore he must walk a thinner line.
Well, why not ban those who bait him, like clete did to me? You dare not respond in kind because of the thinner line and the baiters know that.

PKevman

Well, why not ban those who bait him, like clete did to me? You dare not respond in kind because of the thinner line and the baiters know that.

Some people if you just talk to them it is "baiting them". Others aren't like that, and can reasonably discuss differences without going off of the deep end.

PKevman

One of my best friends in the Lord is anti-dispensational (Covenant Theology)and he and I still have wonderful fellowship in the Lord. We can talk through our differences and still know we have fellowship in Christ. He is somewhat open to the Open View, so that makes it easier, and he denies Calvinism outright. But the point is that we have committed to not let ANYTHING disrupt our fellowship in the Lord.
Those types of relationships are possible with Christians who are more committed to keeping unity than in dogmatically defending their positions. :think:
Unity never has to mean uniformity, however.

elohiym

elohiym believes.... (correct me if I am wrong) that when a person becomes a Christian they receive a new nature...
Yup!

2Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Has your old man, the sinner, passed away, Knight? Or is he still busy sinning when he gets the chance? If he's busy sinning then the old has not passed away in your life, and you have not become new.
...and because of that new nature they will live perfectly the rest of their life.
That's the crux of our difference, Knight. You don't understand what it means to live perfectly in the spirit because you are focused on the flesh. Flesh can NEVER be perfected, but our spirit IS perfect.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

If you fulfill the lusts of the flesh (sin) it can ONLY mean that you are not walking in the spirit.

If they do sin, they were never a Christian to begin with.
Yup! It's evidence that they aren't converted, but are still carnal. They don't get it yet.

Gal 2:17-18 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Time to update the scoreboard.....

TOL member "elohiym" thinks....

- Christians cannot sin
- Satan didn't fall
- babes in-Christ are not IN-Christ
- Jesus wasn't tempted
- Lucifer is NOT Satan
- Ezekiel 28:12-19 doesn't allude to Satan
- God created Satan evil
- Freewill is an illusion
- Christians live a perfect life
- If a Christian does something wrong they were never a Christian to begin with.

PKevman

amen, PK.... amen! :up:

I also have great fellowship and great respect for a number of dispensational brothers who are anti-Open View. For the life of me I cannot comprehend how someone can be Calvinist and Dispensational, but even the majority of Grace books that I read have a mostly Calvinist disposition while affirming that God changes the rules. It boggles the mind. But that doesn't mean that I cannot have fellowship with those brothers, because our fellowship is in our faith and relationship in Christ and not in our theological positions.

elohiym

One of my best friends in the Lord is anti-dispensational (Covenant Theology)and he and I still have wonderful fellowship in the Lord. We can talk through our differences and still know we have fellowship in Christ.
Let's see how long your friendship lasts if he starts posting here.
He is somewhat open to the Open View, so that makes it easier, and he denies Calvinism outright.
And if he didn't, I doubt he would still be your friend.
But the point is that we have committed to not let ANYTHING disrupt our fellowship in the Lord.
Those types of relationships are possible with Christians who are more committed to keeping unity than in dogmatically defending their positions. :think:
That is why I have relationships with a variety of people who don't share the same theological views that I do. You are trying to make it appear that you are capable of that with your puffed up rhetoric, but it's just hot air in my opinion. Once the clique on TOL gives someone a thumbs down, you'll toss "relationship" and "fellowship" out the window. You are so transparent, PK, they should call you Casper.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I also have great fellowship and great respect for a number of dispensational brothers who are anti-Open View. For the life of me I cannot comprehend how someone can be Calvinist and Dispensational, but even the majority of Grace books that I read have a mostly Calvinist disposition while affirming that God changes the rules. It boggles the mind. But that doesn't mean that I cannot have fellowship with those brothers, because our fellowship is in our faith and relationship in Christ and not in our theological positions.
You mean they don't tell you that you aren't saved and are going to hell???? :confused:

PKevman

Let's see how long your friendship lasts if he starts posting here.
And if he didn't, I doubt he would still be your friend.
That is why I have relationships with a variety of people who don't share the same theological views that I do. You are trying to make it appear that you are capable of that with your puffed up rhetoric, but it's just hot air in my opinion. Once the clique on TOL gives someone a thumbs down, you'll toss "relationship" and "fellowship" out the window. You are so transparent, PK, they should call you Casper.

You idiot. He used to post on here all the time. He hasn't in recent months, but that is irrelevant. By now it is obvious that your only goal is to continuously hurl accusations at me. I rebuke you for it.