• Of course!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

elected4ever

Your incoherence, and inability to comprehend what is being said. And your inability to spell is kind of grating as well.
Is that the best you can do? Hurl insults? What did i say that was not true? What have you ask that has not been answered? Your acting like a :baby: and I don't know why? You really that much of a :loser:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Is that the best you can do? Hurl insults? What did i say that was not true? What have you ask that has not been answered? Your acting like a :baby: and I don't know why? You really that much of a :loser:
Good bye, you incompetent fool.

elected4ever

No he doesn't. He does not even believe that homosexuality is wrong.
I never heard him say that or read it. I know that he believes as I do that the lost are not subject to God or to Christ, same as me. Have you ask him if homosexuality is bad morals? I have never seen where he addressed the subject of morality. Morals are one thing and sin is another.

elohiym

No he doesn't. He does not even believe that homosexuality is wrong.
I believe ANYTHING (homosexual or heterosexual) done in the flesh is sin. Unlike you, I don't limit sin to only certain behaviors done in the flesh.

You are obsessed with homosexuality. :think:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I believe ANYTHING (homosexual or heterosexual) done in the flesh is sin. Unlike you, I don't limit sin to only certain behaviors done in the flesh.

You are obsessed with homosexuality. :think:
I don't limit it to only certain behaviors either, idiot. All I'm doing is referencing what you once said. And you said that it was not a sin, nor was it wrong, for two people to be in a committed monogamous homosexual relationship, Christians or not.

elohiym

I don't limit it to only certain behaviors either, idiot.
Yes you do!

All I'm doing is referencing what you once said. And you said that it was not a sin, nor was it wrong, for two people to be in a committed monogamous homosexual relationship, Christians or not.
What was the context? Do you remember?

All you are doing here is proving that you have no spiritual discernment. You are judging by your perception of the letter of the law, while ignoring the spirit.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Whether it's sin or not, by the definition of sin being a transgression of the law, it is still wrong. And God abhors it.

elohiym

Whether it's sin or not, by the definition of sin being a transgression of the law, it is still wrong. And God abhors it.
According to the law, is being sexually attracted to the same sex a sin, or is acting on that attraction the sin?

red77

Hey elohiym, if they think you're so much of an idiot then they sure are keeping the thread going for a heck of a long time to try and proove it......:chuckle: