- Satan didn't fall
- babes in-Christ are not IN-Christ
- Jesus wasn't tempted
- Lucifer is NOT Satan
- Ezekiel 28:12-19 doesn't allude to Satan
- God created Satan evil
- Freewill is an illusion
- Real Christians live a perfect life
- A Christian must maintain sinless perfection or he/she is not a Christian.

Is he an idiot?

:duh:

Last edited:

elohiym

Why not at least pretend to have a righteous streak in you by giving the option "no" in your poll?

Also, why not post what I really believe instead of your purposefully disparaging presentation.

I realize that it is hard when someone comes to you and questions why you claim that you "wish you could stop sinning, but can't?" I see that as evidence that you have no freewill. Can you prove otherwise?

Tell us, Knight, why can't you stop sinning if you truly have freewill?

jeremysdemo

I don't care what he believes out of all that jazz...

None of that has anything to do with believing in Yeshua....and that's what really makes ALL the difference....in a person.

Like Richard Pryor said...vote "none of the above"...tee hee :)

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That statement proves you do not know the difference between freewill and free-ability.

Take all of what you think you know... throw it out and start over.

You are a moron.

elohiym

TOL member elohiym thinks....

- Christians cannot sin
1John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Whoever sins is a servant of sin (John 8:34) and is of the devil (1John 3:8)

- Satan didn't fall
Jesus said that Satan was a murderer and a liar from the beginning, not that he became one after "falling."

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Check the Greek. Beginning means "from his origin."
Paul used the term "babes in Christ" pejoratively.

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

Paul called those "babes in Christ" carnal, which means unconverted. If one is unconverted, one is unsaved, and it really doesn't matter what you want to call yourself (Mat 7:22-23).

- Jesus wasn't tempted
That is a lie. I do believe that Satan tempted Jesus, but Jesus was not tempted to do what Satan wanted. I already explained this to you, but you just want to disparage me because it is your nature to do so. You have no freewill to resist doing it.

- Lucifer is NOT Satan
The Hebrew word translated to "Lucifer" is heylel, which means "praise" or "praised. "Therefore, the verse could read: "How art thou fallen from heaven, praised son of the morning!" The verse does not refer to Satan, but to the king of Babylon (Isa 14:4).

- Ezekiel 28:12-19 doesn't elude to Satan
Ezekiel 28:12-19 is about the king of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:12).

- God created Satan evil
Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning (John 8:44), and God creates evil according to the scripture...

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

You cannot stop sinning, can you?

Is he an idiot?
No.

Your nature is showing, and you are totally exposed. I explained this all to you before, but rather than debate me on a debate forum you choose to disparage me. Why? Because your pet theology is threatened by what I am saying. Therefore, you abandon a literal hermeneutic and heap on everything you think of to try and get rid of me.

I'm laughing at you, Knight. You have only proven that you are enslaved to sin and weak.

elohiym

That statement proves you do not know the difference between freewill and free-ability.
Then...

Explain yourself, if you think you can.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm laughing at you, Knight.

Knight, I know this must be very embarrassing for you. I'm so sorry for the utter humiliation that you must be feeling right now. I'm sure it must be devistating to be laughed at by elohyim.

I'm sure many of us will be here for you if you need to talk to get yourself through this. :up:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Knight, I know this must be very embarrassing for you. I'm so sorry for the utter humiliation that you must be feeling right now. I'm sure it must be devistating to be laughed at by elohyim.

I'm sure many of us will be here for you if you need to talk to get yourself through this. :up:

Poor Knight :( Brian & I are coming over on Tuesday.. Do you need some comfort food? I made yummy muffins..

elohiym

Poor Knight :( Brian & I are coming over on Tuesday.. Do you need some comfort food? I made yummy muffins..
Maybe you should help him to stop sinning instead of encouraging gluttony.

And maybe you should ask Brain's dad to explain why he has allowed his flock to believe that they can't stop sinning.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Maybe you should help him to stop sinning instead of encouraging gluttony.

And maybe you should ask Brain's dad to explain why he has allowed his flock to believe that they can't stop sinning.

:doh: :rotfl:

elohiym

Notice how I explained my position on each issue, and used the Bible as evidence to support my belief, while these so-called Christians can only mock (and poorly).

Prove you have freewill if you cannot stop sinning, Knight. Prove it!

drbrumley

Jesus said that Satan was a murderer and a liar from the beginning, not that he became one after "falling."

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Check the Greek. Beginning means "from his origin."

That would mean Lucifer (Satan) would have been created evil, to help others on thier way to hell, which God made people just to throw them in hell. :jawdrop:

elohiym

That would mean Lucifer (Satan) would have been created evil, to help others on thier way to hell, which God made people just to throw them in hell. :jawdrop:
No. That is your assumption. God creates evil in the same way he creates darkness. Do you know how he does that?

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Do you believe or reject Isa 45:7? Do you use a literal hermeneutic?

drbrumley

No. That is your assumption. God creates evil in the same he creates darkness. Do you how he does that?

Do you believe or reject Isa 45:7? Do you use a literal hermeneutic?

Then explain it to me Elo, you just said God created Satan exactly the way he is.....

obsolete53

TOL member elohiym thinks....

- Christians cannot sin
- Satan didn't fall
- Jesus wasn't tempted
- Lucifer is NOT Satan
- Ezekiel 28:12-19 doesn't elude to Satan
- God created Satan evil

Is he an idiot?

:duh:
Hey Knight that is not elude, it is allude dude.