• What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and it is inappropriate for you to intentionally compare people in an attempt to disparage. Your debate tactics are transparent, but unfortunately effective on the weak minded lackeys you've gathered around you. Or, maybe they are just humoring you because you have the ban button, and life is a popularity contest for them.
Huh???? e4e just made a post that describes the differences. There is no "attempt to disparage", any disparaging is merely in your own mind. All I did was describe your position, does that make you feel disparaged???

Why not let Mystery post, if you are going to talk about him and speak for him while you have conveniently banned him?
Well, I can say I agree with Mystery about you, Knight. ;)
I didn't ban Mystery.

Sadly, Mystery has no self control. If he had self control he wouldn't have been banned from TOL about 300 times.

So, since Mystery cannot defend himself we could use e4e or Lighthouse as examples. They believe the same thing Sozo/Mystery believes which is dramatically different from what you believe.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You don't pronounce anything, and that's the point. See you walked in backwards to the right conclusion even if the motivation was just a tad tinged.:p
I sure am glad the Bible wasn't communicated that way. It would make it very confusing to understand who was being discussed. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, and i do think that my definition is correct and yours is not. Mine gets me banned and yours does not.
Your position doesn't get you banned, ask Lighthouse, he thinks the same way you do!

It's your divisive attitude that has gotten you banned in the past. Take note of this very thread, I am trying to give you some credit and highlight our theological similarities, while all you are doing is complaining that you are a (soon to be) martyr. :idunno:

elohiym

As a GRACE BELIEVER, they have ALREADY BEEN forgiven when they trusted in Christ...
If you continue to sin in spite of grace, you never trusted in Christ.

...ALL SINS, past, present and future are forgiven.
Only the sins of the past. If a person has present and future sins, he is unrepentant.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God.

Show me just one verse in YOUR gospel that states your present and future sins are forgiven. Can you do that? No!

The believer is SEALED in the Holy Spirit and has eternal security because of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
That's true for those who are born of God. Sinners are not born of God. Sinners are lost. One must repent from sin and be converted. Then one is no longer a sinner, but a Saint.

One does not need to continually as for forgiveness as they have been ALREADY forgiven.
If you continue to sin, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and you have NO forgiveness!

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

elohiym

So, since Mystery cannot defend himself we could use e4e or Lighthouse as examples. They believe the same thing Sozo/Mystery believes which is dramatically different from what you believe.
You should let Mystery speak for himself. If you are not going to allow him back into this discussion then you should stop speaking for him. That would be fair and appropriate.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you continue to sin in spite of grace, you never trusted in Christ.

Only the sins of the past. If a person has present and future sins, he is unrepentant.
I am going to hold off responding to this thread any further today.

I am busy and....

I want to let Pettrix respond to elohiym because I know it's gonna be good. :)

Have a great day all!:up:

PKevman

You should let Mystery speak for himself. If you are not going to allow him back into this discussion then you should stop speaking for him. That would be fair and appropriate.

I think it seems to me that you are consciously trying to cause division.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mystery has been banned.... again (for the 50th time).

It's not my fault Mystery has no self control.

If you don't like the way we run TOL start your own internet forum! You can let Mystery act like a nut 24 hours a day!

PKevman

I disagree. I think the objection is appropriate. Especially when Mystery did nothing to get banned for this time.

Nobody gets banned for doing nothing, E4E. If you think the owners and moderators of TOL are like that why post here? I happen to know that they aren't.

elohiym

I think that where you are confused is that Elo thinks that one lives perfectly in the will of the flesh in that the will is changed to that of God and we can totally control the flesh nature so as never to do any wrong action I object to that because if that were the case then why would God the Father scourge every son he receives and the scripture further states that a son without correction is a bastard and not a son.
That is not what I believe.

Don't you believe that we have no freewill? That is what I believe.

Didn't you previously state that a person born of God could not commit murder because he is constrained by the Holy Spirit? That is what I believe.

Don't you agree that we are now like Jesus is, and that it is not possible for Him to sin? That is what I believe.

My flesh is dead because of sin (Rom 8:10). The law has done its job on my flesh (Rom 7:8-9). That doesn't mean that my flesh has stopped doing any of the numerous involuntary things that were condemned as uncleanness under the Mosaic law (Rom 7:20), just that I (the new creature) am not subject to that law because it was abrogated by the cross (Col 2:14).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I disagree. I think the objection is appropriate. Especially when Mystery did nothing to get banned for this time.
People that have been banned as often as Sozo/Mystery are on a much "tighter leash".

After all, we were being kind in allowing him to come back from his permanent ban.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the same rule applied to those that they agreed with then I would agree. But they don't.
The same rules for reasonable TOL members do not apply to habitual offenders. Sozo/Mystery is the king of habitual offenders and therefore he must walk a thinner line.

elohiym

Mystery has been banned.... again (for the 50th time).

It's not my fault Mystery has no self control.

If you don't like the way we run TOL start your own internet forum! You can let Mystery act like a nut 24 hours a day!
That has nothing to do with YOU speaking for him and about him when he cannot defend himself. I thought it was TOL etiquette not to talk about people who were banned in fairness to them. Has that changed, Knight?

PKevman

That has nothing to do with YOU speaking for him and about him when he cannot defend himself. I thought it was TOL etiquette not to talk about people who were banned in fairness to them. Has that changed, Knight?

:doh: Hello! You are talking to the person who owns TOL. Are you that clueless?