Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
granite,
I didn't make sodomy a sin :)

You're right. A bunch of Levites did. You wanna truck with what some nomads in the desert thought, fine by me. Free country.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
wickwoman said:
Yes, and this excuse is used by every racist I've ever met.

I am not using it as an excuse, I'm simply stating a fact. I RARELY use that word [nigger] and when I do, it is not in the context of negro's in general, it is always in the context of describing a certain inner city, drug dealing, whore pimping, ghetto living, lying, theiving, foul mouthed, unbathed, smelly, loud music listening, ebonics talking scumbag. But like I said, that word rarely gets uttered from my mouth.

But, I refuse to believe you are a racist, Billybob.

I'm not a racist. But I won't pretend that there aren't cultures which perpetuate certain stereotypes.

Because I've seen your posts, and for the most part, I don't think you want to hurt people. You are in it for the fun.

I am here to have fun.

Why does it need a word?

It's difficult to discuss something if it doesn't have a name.

And why are you visualizing their method of sex if it troubles you so?

I don't walk around thinking about it, but when it is the topic of conversation, it would be difficult to not think about it. It doesn't really trouble me, as you have claimed, it's just gross....

It sounds more like you have an internal problem of a thought that bothers you. But, instead of ceasing the thinking that bothers you, you expect the external circumstances - gay people - to change so you don't have to.

No, I don't expect homos to change. If they want to be homos, there's nothing I can say or do to stop them, but I don't wanna see it flaunted in front of me.

The rest of your psychobabble will go without remark from me.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
He has said quite a few things, it appears some just close their ears because most of it "offends".
You like that Bob Enyart anti-"nicer than God" stuff don't you?

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
At least according to his pagan congregants....
Judgemental jibber jabber. Even pagans can be a voice of reason when Christians start acting immature and fighting amongst themselves.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
You mean God didn't offend people in the Bible? Or are your sour grapes getting pressed again?

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
I don't believe that's why Christians do it today, either :)
Well Nineveh, I think that's exactly why some Christians do it today. Yes there are some who judge righteously but many who do not. There are many who judge to feed their self righteousness, and many who judge just to stir things up. It makes Christians look really bad, and it's no wonder why pagans look down on us.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
The Edge said:
Well Nineveh, I think that's exactly why some Christians do it today. Yes there are some who judge righteously but many who do not.

Then, shouldn't we as Chrisitans, up hold those judging rightly and correct those judging wrongly?

There are many who judge to feed their self righteousness, and many who judge just to stir things up. It makes Christians look really bad, and it's no wonder why pagans look down on us.

I'll give you one guess as to the "Christian" who has out right stated he mocks people to make himself feel better. Would you like to guess?