Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

On Fire

Beanieboy continues to complain that the so-called Christians here are not very Christ-like when they call him names like "faggot". I think he's right. I also think he asks for it by continuing to claim that homosexuality is not a sin. Maybe if we agree with him about the name calling we could get him to stop complaingin about the SYMPTOMS and look at the CAUSE.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
On Fire said:
Beanieboy continues to complain that the so-called Christians here are not very Christ-like when they call him names like "faggot". I think he's right. I also think he asks for it by continuing to claim that homosexuality is not a sin. Maybe if we agree with him about the name calling we could get him to stop complaingin about the SYMPTOMS and look at the CAUSE.

A Christian attitude toward homoism should be focused in three areas...

1. Christians should press for the recriminalization of homos; they should be executed upon conviction.
  2. There should be a very staunch social stigma attached to being a homo.
  3. Homos should repent of their preversion.

It should be in that order as they effect fewer individual people as you go down the list.

The point being that there is a lot more at stake than having some pervert like me. The very fabric of our society is at stake. The homo's feelings be damned becuase if they do not repent, not only will their souls will be damned but so will this nation be also.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Aimiel

I don't think we ought to call people who act queerly names, but I also don't think that we need to acquiesce to politically 'correct' names or catch-phrases. Pro-choice is another name for murder. Calling a queer a gay or a homosexual is winking at their sin. We don't need to do that, any more than we need to call stealing, "extreme discounting." Those who sin, no matter what the sin is, have consequences for that sin, and, except they repent, will be judged for it. Too many Christians look for ways to 'fit in' with the world, and have their morals compromised, whether or not they realize it.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
A Christian attitude toward homoism should be focused in three areas...
  1. Christians should press for the recriminalization of homos; they should be executed upon conviction.
  2. There should be a very staunch social stigma attached to being a homo.
  3. Homos should repent of their preversion.
It should be in that order as they effect fewer individual people as you go down the list.

The point being that there is a lot more at stake than having some pervert like me. The very fabric of our society is at stake. The homo's feelings be damned becuase if they do not repent, not only will their souls will be damned but so will this nation be also.

Resting in Him,
Clete

:up:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Jabez said:
Depnds on if you want to bring him to Christ or drive him further?

Exactly! It also depends on how many homos you want in your society as well as how many child molesters and serial murderers, etc.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
wholearmor said:
So what do you call faggots?

Gay,but in the context of this thread it seems calling someone faggot is more than just a term its a insult.Wouldnt you agree?

wholearmor

Jabez said:
Gay,but in the context of this thread it seems calling someone faggot is more than just a term its a insult.Wouldnt you agree?

Calling them gay is an insult to all truly happy people, wouldn't you agree? (Actually, I prefer calling faggots disgusting perverts.) How gay are they going to be in Hell?

JoyfulRook

Jabez said:
It seems calling someone faggot is more than just a term its a insult.Wouldnt you agree?
Yes.
It's a term and an insult. Is it wrong to insult the wicked? I'd say blithering idiot is a term and an insult also.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
wholearmor said:
Calling them gay is an insult to all truly happy people, wouldn't you agree? (Actually, I prefer calling faggots disgusting perverts.)

I see what your saying now we are getting into english lessons,Gay as a noun means "A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex." So i couldnt agree with you there.Another point is for example white people being called honkies or the same for a black person though i wont use the "N" word.I think you can see my point.