Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Caille

Nineveh said:
Then, shouldn't we as Chrisitans, up hold those judging rightly and correct those judging wrongly?

Yes Nin - that's why so many people are coming down on you....

:bang:

Maybe you should think about it ...

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Caille said:
Yes Nin - that's why so many people are coming down on you....

Because of how you are acting? I rather doubt it :)

:bang:

Maybe you should think about it ...

Think about being judged by people who don't know Christ? Ok, but what conclusion do you want me to draw from that?

Caille

Nineveh said:

Think about being judged by people who don't know Christ? Ok, but what conclusion do you want me to draw from that?

seriously, Nin - I have a pretty good idea of your mental and emotional age, but how old are you really?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Make you a deal, I'll answer your question, if you answer the question you avoided on the RU486 thread.

Caille

Freak said:
:bang: ...you're very confused. He said to beware of "the mutilation."

He said:

Beware of dogs
Beware of evil workers
Beware of the mutilation

looks like a repeat of the same format to me...

Do you know what this refers to?

your reasoning skills ?

He referred to those workers that perverted the gospel message as "dogs" and "evil workers."

Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe.
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so: circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee; concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

Who were the dogs? :juggle:

Were they people?

He was rather blunt and God allowed this letter to be placed in the Scriptures that millions have read. Millions have been confronted with the language that the apostle Paul used to describe those whom perverted the message of Jesus.

omigod - is this your defense of being rude and confrontational to the lost ?

Quick question, straight answer - did Christ directly and confrontationally insult any sinners besides those that were misrepresenting scripture ?

Can you see a difference between referring to a person indirectly and directly confronting them ?

Caille

Nineveh said:
Make you a deal, I'll answer your question, if you answer the question you avoided on the RU486 thread.

Are you kidding? You changed directions on that thread faster than a drunk on a unicycle.

Which question do you think I avoided ?

Freak

Caille said:
He said:

Beware of dogs
WHO WAS THIS REFERRING TO? Why are you mentally ill?

omigod - is this your defense of being rude and confrontational to the lost ?
Callie, Jesus was considered rude and was killed. You hate Jesus and blaspheme Him.

Christ directly and confrontationally insult any sinners besides those that were misrepresenting scripture ?
Paul referred to people, like you, whom pervert the gospel, as "dogs." Case close. You lose!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
Yes, I have. I know them quite well, and many people that have gone through their programs.

Do you know about ex-exgays (people that have been through the program and call it a sham)?

Why would it be a surprise that people who return to their past sin would call a Exodus a sham.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
There's way too much self righteous judgement going on on this board, and I am a victim of it first hand so I have the right to point it out. Someone on this board viciously attacked me out of the blue, and Nineveh and others stood by their side, and it was a sad sight. Judge righteously, not for ego inflating purposes. Not that Ninny is doing that, but she also failed to approach the Christian who judged me wrongly. That makes her just as guilty.

Evil prevails when good people do nothing.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Remember, please.....when you point fingers, there are three pointing back at you. Nineveh, it sounds like from this thread you need to re-evaluate the Christian image you are trying to portray. It's not making you look too good right now. I for one don't see much Christ in you from what I've seen on the board. It's my prayer that you repent if necessary and try to be a mirror for Christ in this dark world.