Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Agape4Robin said:
But then BB you are apatriot, Yes? Not necessarily a christian.....am I right? :think:

Depends, the poll ended with me at about 50% a Christian last time I checked. What does that have to do with anything?

Is it wrong to call a child molester a pervert?

Is it wrong to call an adulterer a cheater?

Is it wrong to call a thief a dirty scumbag?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bowser said:
I've given you at LEAST examples of the term "raghead" being used as a RELIGIOUS SLUR, whether it can be used as a racist slur is irrelevent.
Fine call them ragheads. I don't care. they deny Christ, and God shall call them damned for it. Thatr's worse than anything I could think of to call them.

If "Faggot" becomes a racist slur in the future, does that mean it will be wrong to call gay people faggots?
How would it become a racist slur? A fag is a fag. Get over it.

You really are just attempting to weasel out of the consequences of your blatant inconsistency. We'll see if you can answer my simplified version of my argument.
I am weaseling out of nothing.

And now you cite Amos as a biblical precedent for using the word 'faggot'

Amo 4:11 I have overthrown cities among you, as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a brand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith Jehovah.
Amo 4:12 Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel; and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

This is desparate stupidity. Even if "Faggot" were being used here, it's being used of Israel, not homosexuals -- making there be more Biblical precedent for calling rebellious Israelites "Faggots" then homosexuals.
1] I was quoting someone else's post.
2] It was in reference to Sodom and Gomorrah, not Israel. And it was used because the people in those cities, with the exception of those God saved, were sexually immoral, in many ways. Homosexuality being one of them. It was used in reference to them for all their wicked ways, for which God rained fire on them. So the term faggot can be used in reference to adulterers, sluts, whores, fornicators, and any other sexually immoral person.

The words "your," "mother," "is," "a," and "horse" are all biblical terms, does that mean that calling someone's mother a horse has biblical precedent?
Now you're reaching. You're pathetic. "You brood of vipers," is a phrase that was used by Christ. In reference to self-righteous hypocrites. And it is perfectly okay to call a self-righteous hypocrite a viper.

Where's the roll-eyes smiley?
Here: :rolleyes:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bowser said:
Presto - it is okay to call practitioners of Judaism the homosexual-slur equivolent of FAGGOT. It would be okay to call a Jewish person a Kike if by "Kike" you only meant a practitioner of Judaism.
I see absolutely no reason to call a person a racist term.

Welcome to irrelevence, lighthouse.
All of your posts ar irrelevant.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
It seems to me, instead of speculating whether or not Beanieboy is a faggot, we should just ask him.

Hey Beanie, if you had a choice between a beautiful, sumptuous woman and a sweaty, hairy guy, which would you choose?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
But that isn't the whole of Beanieboy's 'original' post is it?..in its entirety? I will hunt through to see if I can find the whole post, then see what I can conclude from it.
But you have not mentioned the post of mine re 'IN the world' and 'OF the world'...no comment or not worth bothering with in your opinion?
I quoted his entire post in the post I linked to.

And when I call a fag a fag it is because they are chaff, ready for the burning. If he turns to God, and is turned from his wickedness he will no longer be a fag.