Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Agape4Robin

Freak said:
There's many references to name-calling in the Scriptures. Look at Philippians 3 for starters...
Funny, no where did I read that Paul said that if a lost person wishes to remain in their sin, you should call them names like faggot or whore. Unless you have a version I do not know about.
As far as the "dogs" he is instructing the church on what and who to watch out for....and not to put confidence in the flesh.

Crow

Dave Miller said:
As I said, though, these Wiccans and Buddhists and Athiests seem to be defending His Good Name right
alongside me, and for this, they will find reward in His Kingdom.

Dave

Have we entered a new dispensation in which one can deny the deity of Christ and one can reject Christ as Savior and still be saved because one says that He was too nice to say mean things?

Last edited:

Lovejoy

Crow said:
Have we entered a new dispensation in which one can deny the deity of Christ and one can reject Christ as Savior and still be saved because they say He was too nice to say mean things?
I think I got a mailing on that from the "Church of Pandering to People I Don't Care Enough About to Tell the Truth To." It the ministry of wanting to be liked and have friends rather than saved brothers.

Somehow, I have managed to be pretty darn kind without actually lying to anyone about the truth. It can be done, and should be done. I would hate to see people left behind because of a little lacking in backbone.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crow said:
Have we entered a new dispensation in which one can deny the deity of Christ and one can reject Christ as Savior and still be saved because one says that He was too nice to say mean things?

Gotta give reps for that one! :up:

Lovejoy

Wow. This thread (if I have it figured right) has been running for almost exactly three days and has average 200 responses and 1500 hundred views a day. Pretty impressive. Wonder how much rep (good and bad) it has accounted for?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Seminar
I see you're still pursuing your version of Jesus.

Atheist.

I thought the Jesuit Seminar was about marketing, not scholarship. Historical fact--not belief.

That post is YOUR moral and behavioral judgment. It is not to be made lightly.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Yeah, I can just see a concerned Christian parent...
I didn't say just Christian parents. But if you only want to focus on Christians, go for it.
...going into their child's room in the morning with a bullhorn: "OK Lardbutt, outta the bed! Go on, get them piggy legs over the edge! You're so disgusting you make me want to puke!"
Just curious, are you one of those that believe "all sins are equal"?
Are we not all children of God ?
Last time I checked, no.

temple2006

Litehouse....In a previous post in which Beanie answered a question you had asked, you replied "You ought to meet my father". Did you mean that your father was formerly leading a homosexual lifestyle and is converted now or is there some other explanation for this remark?

SOTK

Would it make some of you feel better if we changed the title of this thread to read as such: "Is calling Beanieboy a pervert a Christ-like thing to do"? I'm not sure if this is a word but how about an 'abominationist'?

I wonder if it will become uncouth to call a child molester a child molester at some point too?

For those of you that hate the term "faggot", what should a person engaging in this type of behavior be called? I don't care for the word "homosexual" because it's a politically correct phrase and I hate political correctness. What should they be called?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
To all you who believe homosexuality is wrong, immoral or detrimental to society, I will be blunt:

You are all pompous bigots. If you fail to see that, which I am sure some of you do, then trust those of us who know better. Just accept that you are blinded by baseless hate and fear and buttressed by juvenile ideas about Christianity and the Bible.

You are incapable of making this decision for yourself and the rest of us. If you don't see connections to the suffrage and civil-rights movements, I am not surprised. I can't be chiding you; your inability to recognize the analogy is nothing short of astounding.

To think you would deny a human being equal rights in employment, marriage and housing makes me ashamed to call myself one.

If there is a heaven and you go to it, just be ready to look like a fool in front of God when he lays the painfully obvious truth out in front of you:

YOU HAVE NO BROTHERLY LOVE

Lovejoy

aikido7 said:
To all you who believe homosexuality is wrong, immoral or detrimental to society, I will be blunt:

You are all pompous bigots. If you fail to see that, which I am sure some of you do, then trust those of us who know better. Just accept that you are blinded by baseless hate and fear and buttressed by juvenile ideas about Christianity and the Bible.

You are incapable of making this decision for yourself and the rest of us. If you don't see connections to the suffrage and civil-rights movements, I am not surprised. I can't be chiding you; your inability to recognize the analogy is nothing short of astounding.

To think you would deny a human being equal rights in employment, marriage and housing makes me ashamed to call myself one.

If there is a heaven and you go to it, just be ready to look like a fool in front of God when he lays the painfully obvious truth out in front of you:

You are clearly passionate on this issue. However, what is there about anything that you have said or done that should lead me to believe that position is more solidly in line with Christ than my own? Everything that I know tells me that you are, in fact, wrong.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
aikido7 said:
To all you who believe child rape is wrong, immoral or detrimental to society, I will be blunt: