Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Crow

Bowser said:
If "Faggot" becomes a racist slur in the future, does that mean it will be wrong to call gay people faggots?
OK, I gotta ask.

Do you anticipate that faggotry is going to be confined to one particular race in the future? Which one?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Dave Miller said:
How can you say that? 7 deadly sins? Envy, Sloth, Gluttonly, Wrath, Pride, Lust, Greed.

No homosexuality in that list, but there is sloth, gluttony, and wrath.

I'm not saying that WA is subject to any of these sins, and I object to the implication, 2 wrongs
don't make a right.

But, if someone is slave to overindulging, they are in more danger of hell than a homosexual person
who has none of these sins.

And no, being homo doesn't guarantee lustfullness, any more than being hetero guarantees it.
Lust is lust, no matter who you are, or your sexual orientation. And fornication is a symptom of lust. Homosexuals fornicate. Just because someone is attracted to the same gender, they are not homosexual if they do not act on it. Those that submit to the Lord will be transformed by the renewing of their minds.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Freak said:
I voted "Yes" only, however, when the rebellion is consistent and open. I do not think name calling is redemptive when an individual is open to repentance and to the Gospel.
Agreed.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
temple 2000 said:
Litehouse....In a previous post in which Beanie answered a question you had asked, you replied "You ought to meet my father". Did you mean that your father was formerly leading a homosexual lifestyle and is converted now or is there some other explanation for this remark?
Yes. That is precisely what I meant.

JoyfulRook

Freak said:
I voted "Yes" only, however, when the rebellion is consistent and open. I do not think name calling is redemptive when an individual is open to repentance and to the Gospel.
Does this mean I should give Freakazoid good rep? :shocked:

temple2006

Knight, Are you the only one who can change an original post?

A4R.....You certainly are not the only one with a sane view!! It is not wicked to be civil to someone.

Last edited:

JoyfulRook

temple 2000 said:
A4R.....You certainly are not the only one with a sane view!!
You're right! Most pinko :Commie: s agree! Although I'm not sure if I'd call it sane. :think:

Last edited:

julie21

SOTK said:
For those of you that hate the term "faggot", what should a person engaging in this type of behavior be called? I don't care for the word "homosexual" because it's a politically correct phrase and I hate political correctness. What should they be called?
The term used for a homosexual in the Bible is 'homosexual', as in 1Cor 6:9. People may call them whatever they prefer...just some of us do not agree that Christ would have called them a faggot.