Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
Lighthouse...read my lips..I will speak very slowly for you!
If you go back to some posts prior to the one you latched on to, you will see that BB questioned that Jesus actually used the word HYPOCRITE in the Bible.
Okay so far...understanding me???

So I said to him;
BB.....hypocrite = Matthew 7:5
and then some of the actual passage...not pointed at him, but pointed out to him...he evidently understood the concept, as did SOTK.
You on the other hand have had a rash spurt of getting 'stuck in' without doing the prior post reading.
Do me a favour...read all of the posts next time before having a go at someone. ;)
So you don't think anyone is being a hypocrite when they call beanieboy a faggot?

Bowser

"You think he looks fat in that picture?"

Look up what qualifies as obesity. How many Fat Pigs do you tolerate in your life, Lighthouse? Do you have any Fat Pigs in your family? If you do, I will not hesitate to point out his or her Pig-like nature in public. I do this out of love, of course. So if I see you with him or her in public, I ask that you not be offended when I tell him or her to stop being a Pig and to listen to the Word of God.

Proverbs 23:19-21 says "Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way. 20 Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: 21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags".

Philippians 4:5, "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand".

Phil 3:19, "Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things"

"And I am condemning no one"

No, of course not, you are simply calling a spade a spade. Which is why, if you are ever cursed with a fat child, and he or she comes home crying because they have been appropriately labeled a Fat Pig[, you will inform him or her that the people calling her that were correct and s/he needs to get his/her porky butt on a treadmill.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bowser said:
"You think he looks fat in that picture?"

Look up what qualifies as obesity. How many Fat Pigs do you tolerate in your life, Lighthouse? Do you have any Fat Pigs in your family? If you do, I will not hesitate to point out his or her Pig-like nature in public. I do this out of love, of course. So if I see you with him or her in public, I ask that you not be offended when I tell him or her to stop being a Pig and to listen to the Word of God.

Proverbs 23:19-21 says "Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way. 20 Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: 21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags".

Philippians 4:5, "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand".

Phil 3:19, "Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things"

"And I am condemning no one"

No, of course not, you are simply calling a spade a spade. Which is why, if you are ever cursed with a fat child, and he or she comes home crying because they have been appropriately labeled a Fat Pig[, you will inform him or her that the people calling her that were correct and s/he needs to get his/her porky butt on a treadmill.
Obesity means grossly overweight. You don't know if wholearmor is grossly overweight, or not.

Bowser

"Obesity means grossly overweight. "

No, being obese means having a certain body mass index. But let's say I'm wrong (and who are we kidding, here -- But I'll apologize if he has repented)

Do you agree with me on my points otherwise?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
And I am condemning no one. They condemn themselves. They are condemned for not believing on the Son [John 3:18].
Most mainline scholarship agrees that the Book of John was the last gospel to be written. Many put its date some 40-60 years after Luke-Acts.

John has a Jesus walking around actually saying things like "I am the Light of the World." Right! Can you imagine the Jewish laughter and condemnation there? After all, he was a Jew speaking to Jews. That would be blasphemy right there,

John's Jesus also says nothing about the Kingdom of God and utters no parables to illustrate it. He has no concern for the poor and marginalized. He badgers "enemies" and calls Jews "children of the Devil." It's quite obvious John's community itself had a problem with enemies and fought back with a concocted Jesus written as a mouthpiece for their own faith community's concerns. Kinda like many believers.

Too much of America sees Jesus through the lens of the Fourth Gospel. After all, wasn't it the rainbow-wigged idiot who held up the signs reading "John 3:16" in the end zones of Sunday NFL games?

As a picture of the historical Jesus, John's account is outnumbered and flatly contradicted by the Jesus in the three synoptic gospels.

Don't let biblical illiteracy support your social fears and cultural concerns.

Please.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Bowser said:
Which is why, if you are ever cursed with a fat child, and he or she comes home crying because they have been appropriately labeled a Fat Pig, you will inform him or her that the people calling her that were correct and s/he needs to get his/her porky butt on a treadmill.
Parents should be concerned about their child's health. :up:

Bowser

"John's Jesus also says nothing about the Kingdom of God and utters no parables to illustrate it. He has no concern for the poor and marginalized."

It's a mistake to think the gospel had to reiterate every single teaching of Jesus. The Gospel authors had agendas in which they would highlight aspects of Jesus ministry. The Gospels (and oral traditions) of the Christian tradition compliment eachother.

"

SOTK

Bowser said:

No, being obese means having a certain body mass index. But let's say I'm wrong (and who are we kidding, here -- But I'll apologize if he has repented)

I understand what you are getting at, yes. You are accusing WA and any other Christian who thinks it's okay to call a homosexual a "faggot" of being a hypocrite if they are guilty of a sin themselves. I disagree with you on your judgement of WA. I don't believe WA is a glutton.

I will agree with you that Christians should only judge when the plank from their eye is cleared. If it is not, we are not in a position to remove it from another. Point taken in that regard; however, I still say WA is hardly a glutton as you claim him to be.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bowser said:

Okay. What's wholearmor's BMI?

You don't know? Are you sure? I mean, you did say he was overweight. If you can't back it up, shut up.

Besides, you're trolling.:troll:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
SOTK said:
I understand what you are getting at, yes. You are accusing WA and any other Christian who thinks it's okay to call a homosexual a "faggot" of being a hypocrite if they are guilty of a sin themselves. I disagree with you on your judgement of WA. I don't believe WA is a glutton.

I will agree with you that Christians should only judge when the plank from their eye is cleared. If it is not, we are not in a position to remove it from another. Point taken in that regard; however, I still say WA is hardly a glutton as you claim him to be.
Not to mention that the plank and speck would be similar. wholearmor isn't a fag, so he has no plank in his eye, in that regard.

Bowser

"wholearmor isn't a fag---"

Completely irrelevent. The issue is self-righteously using bully words in order to verbally beat people into submission.

Hey, The Bible says that Jews aren't saved, therefore it's okay to call them Kikes. And don't forget the Ragheads.

You all know and ignore your obese relatives who do nothing to change thelr lifestyle. You would heartily object if your kids were labeled "Fat Pigs" by their teachers for being overweight.

As for being a troll -- well, seeing as how this is a slurword brandishing Pharisee-a-thon, being labeled a provative dissident isn't all that bad.

julie21

lighthouse said:
So you don't think anyone is being a hypocrite when they call beanieboy a faggot?

LIGHTHOUSE...WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON AT THE MOMENT?

Have you BOTHERED to even read the posts son? I think not..unless you are just playing dumb!
We were, in the posts you evidently not read or just not been able to comprehend for some stupid reason, having a discussion about the NAMES THAT JESUS CALLED PEOPLE! :doh: :doh: :doh:
It was not referring to aanyone actually being a HYPOCRITE...try and stay in the concept of the posts PLEASE!

Bowser

I apologize for pointing someone out when I could have made my point just as well by being general and non-specific. If a moderator reads this, I ask that they please delete the harmful post I initially made making the accusation of obesity.

Thank you for acknowledging my point. It saddens me to see Christians adopt bigoted slur-words under the guise of "just tellin' it like it is" and "not waterin' down the painful truth" when the simple fact of the matter is that you can be just as persuasive, powerful, and effective, without calling people Faggots, Fat Pigs, Kikes, or Ragheads. If you have to resort to using historically painful words then you don't have very much to say at all.